jmdudney
    jmdudney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus.

Tom Coughlin is the absolute WORST coach. Next to Jim Zorn of course. But seriously, how does such a shitty coach keep his job so long? I suppose its the same scenario as with Frank Beamer.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

That Super Bowl trophy in the case buys a lot of time...

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Yeah. I thought he was particularly bad tonight when he dropped those three passes. He also struggled in pass protection. But the worst thing, it's got to be his play at LB in coverage. Atrocious.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYSportsGuy210

jmdudney
    jmdudney's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought he was particularly bad when, he did the same thing over and over on offense. You know? When the eagles were stopping the run everytime? Oh, how about that drive where they got the TD and he changed up his scheme? Logic tells you if something doesnt work, change it. As for the linebackers, it was rookie mistakes. Nothing too serious it ALL lies with the offense. 3 Int's and you still lose? There is a reason even his players dont like him... He is really NOT a good coach, as for that Super Bowl trophy? I think its VERY safe to say, miraculous plays by Eli and Tyree made that happen... Not Tom Coughlin... Also, superb defensive line play. Not one time after that super bowl have I heard, "good coaching" LOL.