Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

"According to the Web site of Atlanta Motor Speedway, which hosts the Sprint Cup tour on Sunday, adult tickets for that facility range from $39 to $115, and average out to about $91 apiece. For NASCAR tracks, that's not out of line. A cross-section of six facilities -- Talladega, Charlotte, Martinsville, Atlanta, Texas and Phoenix -- revealed an average price of $88.16. There are some bargains to be had, for sure, like $25 tickets at Phoenix and $39 seats at Lowe's Motor Speedway. But overall, it was difficult to find much for less than $50."

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/opin...ces/index.html

hmmm just saw thats from 2008 it looks like. maybe theres something more recent.

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The southerners all love Michelle because she scolds them about eating fried food,moon pies and drinking Dr.Pepper by the gallon.Now why would someone who is just looking out for the betterment of society where they know what's best for you be booed???

Oh,I know why they booed her.They thought she was Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son.That has to be it!

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

Good for them....warms my heart.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    "According to the Web site of Atlanta Motor Speedway, which hosts the Sprint Cup tour on Sunday, adult tickets for that facility range from $39 to $115, and average out to about $91 apiece. For NASCAR tracks, that's not out of line. A cross-section of six facilities -- Talladega, Charlotte, Martinsville, Atlanta, Texas and PhoEqenix -- revealed an average price of $88.16. There are some bargains to be had, for sure, like $25 tickets at Phoenix and $39 seats at Lowe's Motor Speedway. But overall, it was difficult to find much for less than $50."

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/opin...ces/index.html

hmmm just saw thats from 2008 it looks like. maybe theres something more recent.
    They give away tickets to that hick shit.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

In all honesty, I would imagine the feeling is mutual. I can't imagine she was excited about spending the day at the track...

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

her husband is a war criminal & murderer

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's because shes about health food. NASCAR fans are about fried foods. Where is obamas nephew on here maybe me can tell us more about it

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

NASCAR humanoids would boo the Dalai Llama if the right wing echochamber said he was a 'bad guy'.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post
    her husband is a war criminal & murderer
    Y havent u guys locked up bush, cheney and co for the same reasons??

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

That Commy Biatch is lucky thats all they did was boo her. Should have strung her ass up!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

While I am not a fan of Obama , it's pretty classless booing the first lady. Idoits!

El Stufruado
    El Stufruado's Avatar Become A Pro!

shes a oyster anyway

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Why would they boo her? Her husband has done a wonderful job. Just look how easy it is to gamble online since Obama's been in the white house.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

For one, it's free speech, however rude some may think it is.

Two, if she would STFU and quit telling people they are fat and need to grow organic arugula in their home garden, and then she goes to eat a 3,000 calorie state dinner, she just might not get booed.

Oh, and she's "finally" proud of her country only when BHO runs for office.

Fukkin hypocrite.

First 12