brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Brahma doesn't even need anyone telling him how wrong/stupid he is. He buries himself on a day to day basis with quotes like this. This is an absolute gem of a post.

I said forget the units because I haven't discussed units at all for the overwhelming majority of those plays (I haven't said anything about units at least for 25 of the 29 plays)

as far as you know, I could have played 10 units for all the games last 2 weeks and the games this sunday - that's why I said forget units fukktard

19-9, end of story

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I said forget the units because I haven't discussed units at all for the overwhelming majority of those plays (I haven't said anything about units at least for 25 of the 29 plays)

as far as you know, I could have played 10 units for all the games last 2 weeks and the games this sunday - that's why I said forget units fukktard

19-9, end of story
    You did discuss the units for this thread though. You verified that all posted plays were for 1 unit apiece except for that parlay where (again) you clearly stated it was for 6 units.

If your winning plays were for more than 1 unit, why didn't you come back to thread and clarify. You specified that those plays that went 3-1 were for 1 unit apiece. It's not till after they won that you said they were for more and you won all your money. BTW, on a side note, some of those lines changed so it is clear as day that you are lying about that.

I'm not going to go prove you wrong for the 15th time, but I would bet my left nut and everything I own that if I went back and checked, your record would be much closer to 19-15. You've been proven time and time again that you constantly lie about your record so this pretty much goes w/out saying.

Anyways, where is the thread for this week's plays? How about keeping all plays/price/units together in one place? That way you won't have so many people questioning you and all your lies.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

where are this weeks plays brah? u must have got buried this weekend cause seems u have taken a few days off

First 123