jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BCS A disaster if Arkansas Wins Next Week

This could be a rare year when BCS cannot figure it out and will help for a playoff system in future.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, but there shouldn't be any debate that LSU still belongs in that game. Very unimpressed by the tide. No doubt they might take advantage of the opportunity if they get it, just don't think they deserve it all that much.

StillSmokin
    StillSmokin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I think LSU was extremely lucky to come out of the Bama game with a win. They were outplayed the entire game, on offense and defense. Kicking game completely screwed Alabama, but I think it would be a non-issue if they were to play again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by StillSmokin View Post
    I think LSU was extremely lucky to come out of the Bama game with a win. They were outplayed the entire game, on offense and defense. Kicking game completely screwed Alabama, but I think it would be a non-issue if they were to play again.
    Exactly right.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Yeah, but there shouldn't be any debate that LSU still belongs in that game. Very unimpressed by the tide. No doubt they might take advantage of the opportunity if they get it, just don't think they deserve it all that much.
    Your post makes no sense.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

alabama should of beat lsu, special teams kicking hurt them. Arkansas o line is the key and the corners of lsu

totally stumped about who belongs if arkansas wins.

If alabama beats lsu next time around, its an even draw imo

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by StillSmokin View Post
    I think it would be a non-issue too because on a neutral field or especially in New Orleans Bama would get beat again. Some were giving Bama up to a 6 point home field advantage.

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

LSU gets in even if they lose to Arkansas. Alabama wins the rematch, as they are the better team.

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's five or six really good teams this year... which is why we need a playoff system.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post

There's five or six really good teams this year...

All in the SEC

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lsu has played on of toughest schedules in NCAA history which will help them.