stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

This coming from one who is on the over 135.5 ....

... Of this Purdue / Temple game

Thank you refs for being on my side of a wager for once.

This game had no chance in hell of going over if the refs did not start calling every touch foul and then some starting at the 6:00 mark of the second half.

No chance.

People, games are 'controlled', sometime you are right, sometimes you are wrong, this time I was on the correct side of a controlled game

When the game reaches 0:00 in a second, I will post the game log, you can see all the touch foul calls yourself.

But if you saw the game, you know what I am talking about.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

It's unreal what's getting called.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i mean i hear you guys and also note that i was on purdue and the over but while ill admit some of those fouls were pretty ridiculous- i think it Was getting a little touchy and the refs wanted to send the players a "hands off" sorta message when they thought it was getting too physical.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

^
    Word.
    Like I said, not bitching, I was on the right side, but have you ever seen so many phantom hand checks in you life?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

NCAA basketball officials are the worst of the worst.

Just be consistent. Is that so hard? These fvcks let the players mug each other for half the game, then all of a sudden start getting whistle happy if a guy breathes wrong for no reason whatsoever.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

while i was on the over as well, some of these cats can't make a fukkin free throw to save their life. i think it was the one right before half that missed all 3 on that fouled 3 pointer

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

be careful taking temple overs in the future guys- i know last year they were a death trap.