hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    No offense to LB....but he's at 46%. Let that sink in for a second, and then ask----who the hell would be tailing him? And what does that say about them?
    I have no dog in this fight......... but % means nothing....Let that sink in for a second.

Plenty of good capers are below 50% and are +Ev. And Vice Versa.

Z-score should be the leading method in determine a capers ability.

I have no other opinion on LB other than he contributes positively to this board. His Z- may suck after this hit, I don't know. However, I enjoy his posts and I think he is sharper than most on this board....

Gl

Last edited by hardball; 11-18-11 at 09:37 PM.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post
    I have no dog in this fight......... but % means nothing....Let that sink in for a second.

Plenty of good capers are below 50% and are +Ev. And Vice Versa.

Z-score should be the leading method in determine a capers ability.

I have no other opinion on LB other than he contributes positively to this board. His Z- may suck after this hit, I don't know. However, I enjoy his posts and I think he is sharper than most on this board....

Gl

That's true. % can be misleading, however in this case it isn't. By any measure you decide to use, LB is not winning. He is down over 3K since he began his spreadsheet in July of 2011.

He has approximately 1500 bets in that time---and he is losing both in percentage and units.

I too have no dog in this fight, but---and here's the but for me---he brings this shit on himself when he announces to the board that he is making the largest NFL bet of his life---it screams for attention.

And he followed that up with some sort of bet with himself---if the Packers win the NFC title---he leaves for good. Okay? But who asked him to put himself on the line like that? If he enjoys SBR as much as his posting history and time spent on here would indicate, what's with the drama?

The answer is obvious. LB needs the drama. He wants the attention.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

I would like to see some pictures.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

his bets are real

of course he needs the attention as well

cyberspace is more important than reality, no?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post

That's true. % can be misleading, however in this case it isn't. By any measure you decide to use, LB is not winning. He is down over 3K since he began his spreadsheet in July of 2011.

He has approximately 1500 bets in that time---and he is losing both in percentage and units.

I too have no dog in this fight, but---and here's the but for me---he brings this shit on himself when he announces to the board that he is making the largest NFL bet of his life---it screams for attention.

And he followed that up with some sort of bet with himself---if the Packers win the NFC title---he leaves for good. Okay? But who asked him to put himself on the line like that? If he enjoys SBR as much as his posting history and time spent on here would indicate, what's with the drama?

The answer is obvious. LB needs the drama. He wants the attention.

Plus he wont leave even if he loses, this type of people have no respect or word, like paulypoker and many others here, this board is his life...

hardball

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Plus he wont leave even if he loses, this type of people have no respect or word, like paulypoker and many others here, this board is his life...
    Says the guy looking for an betpoints loan.....Clown.

SBR Pro, this is my first loan so no credit...

State your terms.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

haha completely off-target but good trolling skills...go back to gg thread with no coin and bigd

hardball

haha completely off-target but good trolling skills...go back to gg thread with no coin and bigd
    Witty.... the same thread where you are on GG's nuts?

Greek keep up the good work btw.
    Plus countless others.

GFTO clown....
    Last edited by hardball; 11-18-11 at 11:10 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

will have pics up in this thread if that makes you guys feel good. not sure what it will prove. pics of store before reno/during and after.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Breaking News: Lakerboy has been kicked out of many fancy restaurants tonight. Owners were scared of this Indian man taking pics of the restaurant, the bomb squad was even called. Lakerboy just bet on these 3 games. Kstate+9.5, raiders -1.5, and Giants-4.5 and you can buy a new restaurant.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think he could be serious/honest with his bet amounts
    I aint dumb and not going to bash this guy like I use too and drive him away
    He brings lots of discussion here positive and negative

I got to admit.. I read his picks threads
    I always read Lakerboy. I never like to see any poster lose money; something not right about a person who would enjoy that. About the restaurant, it rings true to me, because if you look around, McDonalds has been spending money on renovations like crazy. There are three that come to mind just in my area, so this could very well be true. These McDonald renovations are in the 'major' category. I would think this is a nationwide trend.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

LB, you will lose all respect of ones who do respect you if you give in to these worthless Fukks....................

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Wow, this thread is unreal.

lakerboy

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

He said he hasn't funded a book since 2007??? So.... who knows?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    He said he hasn't funded a book since 2007??? So.... who knows?
    I threw in 50k at pinny a few years ago and 25k at the greek last year. not under my name of course.

being on this site i make sure there are no trails.

most of my big bets are with my local because its easier but i love those above books cause they pay and fast. i would not bet with any other books that have a north america facing background.

i have accounts with 3 euro books as well but thats mostly for soccer.

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

like him or not, he does what this forum was intended for. the guy posts his picks and reasoning for them.. that's more than i do. the only possible way this forum is better w/o him is if all the people bashing him were gone too... and i'd still prefer to read his thoughts and deal with all the bs.

it could be worse, he could just post his picks with no reasoning and attach guns n' roses videos.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

love lakerboys nba picks and write ups. still remember when he shut the site down

probably responsible for a couple thousand users on here

could care less about everything else. good guy in my book

he's a gambler for sure.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

This guy is full of sh1t I know a local that tells who's me who's the big spenders are, and their are only two kinds, a rich white business man or a un educated Street hustler. Street hustlers can rake in tons and tons of cash doing nothing, so they'll drop dimes on games like it's a joke and lose without even sweating. Rich business Men, these are usually white dudes. They're not even gambling to win since they're already stack on cash. They're doing it just for the high, to make the game more enjoyable to watch.

Restaurants in my opinion don't generate enough free money, where you can go off and blow 100k yearly with all the overhead expenses you need to pay to run the damn thing. This guy is the biggest loser on this site, yet folks continue to defend his sorry@ss. Hey, he's a view magnet, so I guess that's all that matters

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Is he Canadian? Sounded so.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I threw in 50k at pinny a few years ago and 25k at the greek last year. not under my name of course.

being on this site i make sure there are no trails.

most of my big bets are with my local because its easier but i love those above books cause they pay and fast. i would not bet with any other books that have a north america facing background.

i have accounts with 3 euro books as well but thats mostly for soccer.

what is it with these deluded indians?

first indian cowboy claims to be a doctor who apparently treats patients and performs surgeries over the internet since hes busy posting on forums 24/7/365....

now this indian nazi claims to be a millionaire restaurateur who spends 24/7/365 posting $100 bets on his spreadsheet.

but of course neither will ever prove any of it with pics or screenshots. we should all trust them blindly.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Food business owners that do well have lots of cash
    They take it right off the top so they do not have to pay taxes on it
    lakerboy could be legit
    Points Awarded:

chase hardy gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Keelo
    Keelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Why would you not post the names and pics of your restaurant. Free advertising. A smart business owner like LB should know this? I don't really know what to believe.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Keelo View Post
    Why would you not post the names and pics of your restaurant. Free advertising. A smart business owner like LB should know this? I don't really know what to believe.
    Yeah until Paco shows up and burns that mother fukker down.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Yeah until Paco shows up and burns that mother fukker down.

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I think if LB avoided those monster loses he would do much better, but it not for me to say, his money. I know he wins more than most on here. I have seen him make very good NBA, NHL, Soccer picks. No NBA right now so it is tough for a lot of us. Really, how much he bets or how much money he has doesn't matter. Picks are picks. If he was lying about restaurants or something that is a different story. It is not always easy getting called out all the time. Guy handles it pretty well.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    I think if LB avoided those monster loses he would do much better, but it not for me to say, his money. I know he wins more than most on here. I have seen him make very good NBA, NHL, Soccer picks. No NBA right now so it is tough for a lot of us. Really, how much he bets or how much money he has doesn't matter. Picks are picks. If he was lying about restaurants or something that is a different story. It is not always easy getting called out all the time. Guy handles it pretty well.
    actually, if it werent for the "huge" plays, he'd be in deeper red than he currently is. cause he's actually hit them at a much higher rate than his normal size plays.

as for his personal life... he invited us in. he's the one bragging about a half a million dollar renovation during a deep recession and how his 1 week take from his restaurants will easily cover the $4600 he owes his bookie. so people delving in to his personal life got the green light from him as far as that's concerned.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by Keelo View Post
    Why would someone want some of you losers harassing them at their place of work? So if he posts a play and loses, some idiot can drive down to his restaurant?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakerboy has invited me to his town to prove it but I cant go until maybe in winter
    I can make a video while there

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I am curious why everyone calls Lakerboy "nazi"? Did he say something negative about Jooooooooos?

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post

he wins more than most on here???

his spreadsheet has a winning % of like 46%

I can flip coins and handicap games better than fakerboy

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

i dont understand why you wouldnt have pics handy to post instantly.... whats the delay?

and why would anyone pass up free advertising ...

and im in canada, private restaurants are NOT easy to run profitably and you definitely wouldnt be making money while having time to post all day long. property tax, income tax, cold climate + hydro + gas + "renovations"..... either youre a millionaire to drop 450 k on renovations or youre just starting your business , in which case you wouldnt have time or money to gamble...

also you claim 60 hours a week youre working? if thats the case then you are probably just getting by, because if you were a restaurant owner in canada making big money you wouldnt need to work that long, with your joint already established.

so like the restaurant is well established then? is there a name? i live in toronto i could verify for the entire board if you are telling the truth. come on son back up your statements.

youre burying yourself in this thread...

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    i dont understand why you wouldnt have pics handy to post instantly.... whats the delay? and why would anyone pass up free advertising ... and im in canada, private restaurants are NOT easy to run profitably and you definitely wouldnt be making money while having time to post all day long. property tax, income tax, cold climate + hydro + gas + "renovations"..... either youre a millionaire to drop 450 k on renovations or youre just starting your business , in which case you wouldnt have time or money to gamble... also you claim 60 hours a week youre working? if thats the case then you are probably just getting by, because if you were a restaurant owner in canada making big money you wouldnt need to work that long, with your joint already established. so like the restaurant is well established then? is there a name? i live in toronto i could verify for the entire board if you are telling the truth. come on son back up your statements. youre burying yourself in this thread...

fakerboy is a blatant troll air-bettor

we all need to just stop giving him the attention he so desperately wants

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

fakerboy is a blatant troll air-bettor

we all need to just stop giving him the attention he so desperately wants

so are you fruitcake how has your football week been going

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

if I were making 50k and 25k deposits at books I sure as **** wouldn't waste 1 second with this worthless site, so maybe I just don't get it..

First 1234 Last