neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    the jets have been over rated for a long time. It's not a secret to people that watch a lot of the NFL that Sanchez sucks. he has sucked since day 1! Betting on the jets is putting your money on the worst QB in the league. They are an auto fade team or a no play, but never put your hard earned money on sanchez. I didn't bet on this game because both teams suck so bad, but damn tebow is amazing at the end of games when it really matters!!
    Sanchez has regressed, the jets d was great tonight as always. But that int for a td, sealed it. You can't win just giving up touch-downs esp. with the jets offense. and this game already a fg type game.

And what do you know they lose by 4 points.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    zoo youk, why watch if its all fixed anyway? that was an exciting finish where a young qb's 2 minute, 5 wide ofeense beat a gassed d. he was able to scramble and they couldnt contain him. how is that fixed? go away. its always fixed or the ref's fault. and how convenient u had jets+4.5
    are you kidding me? that was an absolutely atrocious game......i almost fell asleep 50 times.....if the Jets had a real QB who knew how to stretch the field this game wouldn't have never been in doubt for the Jets and all that Tebow shit would be out the window and everyone would be dogging him again.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Great ending, I'm about to enjoy watching it again on DVR in an hour.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Sanchez has regressed, the jets d was great tonight as always. But that int for a td, sealed it. You can't win just giving up touch-downs esp. with the jets offense. and this game already a fg type game.

And what do you know they lose by 4 points.
    exactly. you can't really blame the Jets defense. they gave up one TD. one. and before that drive started a total of eight first downs the whole game. if Sanchez doesn't throw the pick six and just even ATTEMPTS a few passes over 30-40 yard just to stretch the defense and loosen them up the Broncos would have never even sniffed a chance at a victory.

if anyone has been paying attention the Jets offense has gone stone cold cause Sanchez does not throw the ball further than 10 yards....that ground and pound bullshit is not going to work if you dont stretch the D once and a while and make them think about the deep ball.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

thats all true... but says nothing to game being fixed. sanchez sucks. but he didnt fix the game by sucking. and the jets d didnt let tebow score. they were gassed and got outsmarted. rex ryan got outcoached. no fix. i was commenting on how u said game was fixed. thats garbage.

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    are you kidding me? that was an absolutely atrocious game......i almost fell asleep 50 times.....if the Jets had a real QB who knew how to stretch the field this game wouldn't have never been in doubt for the Jets and all that Tebow shit would be out the window and everyone would be dogging him again.
    Of course if you could change the roster than this game would be different, but unfortunately you cant so live with it. As a fan of football this was a good game too watch. As a jets fan/bettor it was rigged and boring.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I got dragged to twilight, I'm telling everyone the broncos won ... Nobody seems to care ! Go Tebow

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    thats all true... but says nothing to game being fixed. sanchez sucks. but he didnt fix the game by sucking. and the jets d didnt let tebow score. they were gassed and got outsmarted. rex ryan got outcoached. no fix. i was commenting on how u said game was fixed. thats garbage.
    maybe i shouldnt have said fixed......how about its getting so unpredictable and the unthinkable happening...that its coming predictable. that sounds better.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    exactly. you can't really blame the Jets defense. they gave up one TD. one. and before that drive started a total of eight first downs the whole game. if Sanchez doesn't throw the pick six and just even ATTEMPTS a few passes over 30-40 yard just to stretch the defense and loosen them up the Broncos would have never even sniffed a chance at a victory.

if anyone has been paying attention the Jets offense has gone stone cold cause Sanchez does not throw the ball further than 10 yards....that ground and pound bullshit is not going to work if you dont stretch the D once and a while and make them think about the deep ball.

Part of it, has to be the play calling. They just don't trust him at all. I fully expect the Jets to draft a QB. I don't see an Alex Smith turn around for Sanchez, he has proven he can't just 'play smart'.

There are going to be some good prospects for qbs after luck and barkly. And if you look at the NFL today, rookies can come in and make your team better. Its not like it used to be, hell if they can do it this year, with NO OTA's Practice, playing with team-mates, its only going to get better.

First ... 9101112