View Poll Results: Do you believe in Ghosts?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! Ghosts are real! I'm 100% positive!

2 9.52%
  • NO! There's not a shred of evidence that ghosts are real.

4 19.05%
  • Probably. I've never seen a ghost but I do think that they exist.

9 42.86%
  • Doubtful. I think it's unlikely... but hey... anything is possible.

6 28.57%
    JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

POLL: Do you believe in Ghosts?

I'm a very skeptical person but I find myself intrigued by "ghost" stories even though I find them highly unlikely. Ghost stories(personal ones that people actually believe happened to them) fascinate me. If you have a REAL "ghost" story that actually happened to you... please post it in this thread.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I'm a very skeptical person but I find myself intrigued by "ghost" stories even though I find them highly unlikely. Ghost stories(personal ones that people actually believe happened to them) fascinate me. If you have a REAL "ghost" story that actually happened to you... please post it in this thread.
    Absolutely...I see them here daily

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

NO!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I believe in sbrforum ghosts. Ones like Casper, no.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Absolutely...I see them here daily
    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I believe in sbrforum ghosts. Ones like Casper, no.
    You guys beat me to it, but that was my exact thought when I saw this thread.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

I dont believe in them, but at the same time have heard many many stories from people I know and trust of things they have seen/experienced to wonder if there may be something to it. A good friend was telling me about something he saw in the last few years, and it sounded almost identical to the story my father told me about 10 years ago about something he saw in the same place/area.

My sister believes in that stuff heavily and said she has seen some very weird stuff - including her and a guy apparantly both seeing the same thing at the same time a couple months ago. The story was that this guy saw this thing (lets call it a "demon" for arguments sake) on a regular basis and that it was somehow tied to him after he did a ouija board or seance or some crap like that - but he didnt tell my sister this until after they had both seen this thing that night, and she is adamant she saw it and it freaked her right out.

Personally I am very sceptical, mainly because I am yet to meet anyone who strongly disbelieved in ghosts who actually saw something to make them change their mind - generally those who see things are those who always believed anyway, so I have to believe that it is all in their heads really...though really who knows !

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

I have seen some weird shit in life but never a ghost...except for here of course...other than that I believe in them as much as I do in Santa clause...

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Personally I am very sceptical, mainly because I am yet to meet anyone who strongly disbelieved in ghosts who actually saw something to make them change their mind - generally those who see things are those who always believed anyway, so I have to believe that it is all in their heads really...though really who knows !
    I agree.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

bad choices. we need something between 100 percent and ive never seen one.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Its all inside the mind.
    If the brain wants to see it , it will be seen. (felt/heard/etc)

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I don't believe in apparition type ghosts but think there are 'real ghosts'.

I think we are all connected/influenced by a group consciousness, something like an electrical field. And I think ghosts are remnants of the dead persons influence on that.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    bad choices. we need something between 100 percent and ive never seen one.
    If you look closely... you will see that there are 4 choices. What other choices do you think there should be? Give me an example.