EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Jets are probably gonna get Tebow'd 2night

Although I really hope it doesn't happen. Real tough spot for them on an ultra short week after sunday night game. Gotta go into mile high a tough place to play on a thursday night. Jets offense has been attrocious. This could be the end of the season if they don't take care of the ball...one of Sanchez weaknesses. I'm not too confident going into 2night.

If I was betting 2night I would try to get +7 Denver...and to add to everything else it seems as if everyone is on the Jets. All favors are in Denver's favor. Hope the Jets prove it to me 2night that they are still a playoff team. I think Jets win a close one 2night, prob a fg.

Let's Go!!!!

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

First Jets game I haven't been excited for in a while. Not feeling our team this year.

On over 40, will take Denver if lines moves to 7.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Ya man same here. Got like 25 people going down to a local bar right now. I am worried about 2night. Hope our D wyles the fuk out 2night.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Honestly don't understand this line. Total opened at a ridiculous 42.5 and is now down to a sensible 39, yet the spread rises from 4.5 to 6 or 6.5 over the same time? People really don't think the Denver offense has a chance, but the Jets defense hasn't been as good this year as the past couple. It's a good defense, but not even top 5, and I think Denver will move the ball a little and keep this one close.

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Jets ML.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I can't see Denver moving the ball. Look at how much trouble they had with Dets. Defense. Which is good. jets is better, a lot better.
    Denver found Oak on a bad day, and beat two bottom feeders. Not impressed by anything tebow has done, i am ready for a boring jets win tonight.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Ummmmmm....

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

I am too good at what I do

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

where is that jets fan moneyline dawg i think his name is/was....this guy was all over the pats and their problematic defense the week leading up to last sunday night.....havent seen a post from him since

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Wow tebow comes through again.