big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

I don't because I don't really care either way
    If you don't care about dynamics of the marketplace you are placing your money in, then you are a fish.

Might as well go buy a house without actually looking how the housing market is doing

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    If you don't care about dynamics of the marketplace you are placing your money in, then you are a fish.

no I just rely on my understanding of the sport to make good picks

look at some of my picks this week - I put money on New York - 3, Chicago - 4, Oregon - USC over 67.5

Pretty much all those lines will go way up the rest of the week - look for USC - Oregon to get up to about 71-72 before it's too late. The fact that I'm beating the closer by such a big margin let's me know that I'm making good picks

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

no I just rely on my understanding of the sport to make good picks

look at some of my picks this week - I put money on New York - 3, Chicago - 4, Oregon - USC over 67.5

Pretty much all those lines will go way up the rest of the week - look for USC - Oregon to get up to about 71-72 before it's too late. The fact that I'm beating the closer by such a big margin let's me know that I'm making good picks
    OK. Do you want a cookie?

The fact remains, there are people out there who know a lot more about the sport than you or I, or many people here. There are people who have millions of dollars invested into their gambling enterprises.

Just ask yourself, why did you beat the closing number? Surely you don't have enough money to move the line. Who did move the line?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

and when 2 out of those 3 lose you will say i teased them or i changed my bet and have some excuse like they arent in my official plays thread for the week

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    OK. Do you want a cookie? The fact remains, there are people out there who know a lot more about the sport than you or I, or many people here. There are people who have millions of dollars invested into their gambling enterprises. Just ask yourself, why did you beat the closing number? Surely you don't have enough money to move the line. Who did move the line?

I just don't care dude

I still believe in the idea that if somebody understands the games he's betting on, he can make good money long term because he's gonna be on the right side more often than not

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

I just don't care dude

I still believe in the idea that if somebody understands the games he's betting on, he can make good money long term because he's gonna be on the right side more often than not
    You should work on Wall St.

Surely you can't be making too much money long term if we have old threads of yours bumped with you complaining about betting sides

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I know I am a square but I find that against the public only when the line moves against the public works well.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Someone should just fade the public for an entire month. They would be down.

Same holds true if you bet with the public.

You have to pick your spots and none of us do that. We bet everyday because of greed.

You people are your own worst enemies and Vegas profits off of you.

Would anyone feel sharp throwing down 10k on the Colts or Rams? Didn't think so.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1845

Go back and re-read the countless threads you have made on this subject..

Seriously Brah, your act is tired and beyond pathetic.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Without being sharp, the only way to win is to fxck your local

Pick his a$$ apart when the pinny line is off of his. Don't even read who the fxckin team is.

First 12