PayoutRequested
    PayoutRequested's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    then post the screenshots liar boy and we will go away.
    I will by tomorrow and how about you donate $100 to the charity of my choice when I do? Sounds fair because you know I am lying right? + when I prove myself honest a charity will be better off.

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PayoutRequested View Post
    I have run up my balance pretty high on bookmaker and I am interested in making a rather large withdrawal. I have received ** and checks before but I am very worried about receiving a wire of this amount (a good amount over $20,000).

Is there any problems that people run into when doing large wire payouts? If so, what are potential problems can happen? From the bank, the book, and especially the gov. Thanks
    Not to make you paranoid, but IF there was a fed on this, they'd probably pick you to hunt down if they saw this post.

It is very unlikely, but it seems like if there was a fed, he'd go after someone claiming to have made a huge amount of money.

PayoutRequested
    PayoutRequested's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaStateFan View Post

Not to make you paranoid, but IF there was a fed on this, they'd probably pick you to hunt down if they saw this post.

It is very unlikely, but it seems like if there was a fed, he'd go after someone claiming to have made a huge amount of money.
    Well, now I am paranoid haha.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

you started with 300.00 and ran it up to under 70,000.00. this we have to see. it would be the #1 best run in the history of sportsbetting. it is beyond being virtually impossible. whoever you bet with would curb your bets way before you ran it up that high. never mind actually pay you.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

take the weekly payouts in smaller increments. If you want the money faster, have a few thousand sent to a friend/someone you trust as well. Best way to have a large wire transfer sent is to a corporation. If you don't have one, go see a lawyer. It won't cost all that much.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-16-11 at 11:36 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Do a few 9k wires

Lets keep it simple Ace

unusialsusp5

don't tell me you actually believe this. 300 to 69k betting games. aren't you mildy curious about how he did it jj. if he made it to 5k his account would be curbed or suspended by these off shore guys. can you imagine tony letting this happen to his book. these other books have their own "tony's" who would be monitoring this guy's action and freezing his account.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Guys get on rolls. It's not uncommon to see balances at 60k

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

bookmaker checks are not "cashable" - they are for deposit only. either way, your bank records will show that you have made deposits with various checks.

wire - pay taxes.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

don't tell me you actually believe this. 300 to 69k betting games. aren't you mildy curious about how he did it jj. if he made it to 5k his account would be curbed or suspended by these off shore guys. can you imagine tony letting this happen to his book. these other books have their own "tony's" who would be monitoring this guy's action and freezing his account.
    Bookmaker do take a decent bet and, as stated by the OP, they have now limited his bet size.

If you have doubts about his story, that's fine, but your posts in this thread just make you look/sound bitter.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

take the wires...no one is going to notice anything..there are billions of dollars moved around all the time daily..if i was you i would simply break it up into a few wires to different bank accts....dont listen to these chump change bettors that are simply just jealous..congrats on the win.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Keep wires under 9k, as 10k is the threshold for a banker to report the transaction. Thats your best option. And no you cant go to wherever your book is located to collect ur money. Checks will take a long time but if youd like to request 1 check a week for 3,000 you can go that routue.

If you wanted to receive the whole amount in 1 wire you would have to claim it as income. If this is the case you can find othef write offs fairly easily so your not paying much tax on the amount.

On the last note, im skeptical of your story but i wont question it. Most people here at sbr will enter a thread and just call people liars and stupid and not answer the question. Just ignore them. Good luck.

unusialsusp5

i'm not bitter at all. i do not see how you can start with 300.00 and run it up to 69,000 plus. if you believe this can happen i've got some land in fla. for sale in alligator alley. "jealous" of what? some clown that makes up a fairy tale about his virtually impossible "winning streak". let's see the posted bets before we pass judgement on this one.

mh217

i ran up 300 into 28 k at betcris years ago..so i know it can happen..and i also ran a few hundred into about 40k with a local years ago...once you run it up into a few grand and then your bets get bigger and you start betting dimes...and if you can happen to stay hot its not impossible..its a nice run..its why we gamble..otherwise whats the point?

UntilTheNDofTimE

Unsus,

Ive ran 20 up to 1800 before in sports betting.
    Ive went for 12 to 800 in a 1/2 NL poker game
    Streaks happen all the time. Stop hating. The story may be fake but dont sit there and act like its impossible to happen. All it would take is 1 , 6 teamer to give him a few thousand and then he coud of gone like 18-4 over 22 games betting 50% of his roll on each bet. Its not impossible. Ive had a friend who went 200 to 30k multiple times. He used to post here.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

i'm not bitter at all. i do not see how you can start with 300.00 and run it up to 69,000 plus. if you believe this can happen i've got some land in fla. for sale in alligator alley. "jealous" of what? some clown that makes up a fairy tale about his virtually impossible "winning streak". let's see the posted bets before we pass judgement on this one.
    Why do we have to pass judgement at all?

If he did have that run and win that money, great for him. If he didn't and it is all BS, then he is a very sad individual. You 'calling him out' adds absolutely nothing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am just telling the guy no big deal to get wires

No idea if story is true or not

unusialsusp5

even though i don't believe either one of you about your big runups. i can't prove it, but i'm sure you lost it all back on a reverse losing streak much faster than you won it. everyone lies about their gambling. you subconsciously block out the losing and only remember the winning. it is human nature to do this to justify your gambling habit. no one keeps real lifetime spreadsheets because it would be too painful to look at it. mh your local would have shut you off well before you got to 40k. and until end of time poker doesn't count and your friend couldn't do that multiple times. maybe once 200 to 30k but even that is extremely doubtful. so he lied to you over and over about it. no one is that sharp. the human mind is to weak to contiually pick a large pct. of winners to attain these fairy tale winning stories. delusional people abound.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Take a wire, and pay your taxes.

mh217

even though i don't believe either one of you about your big runups. i can't prove it, but i'm sure you lost it all back on a reverse losing streak much faster than you won it. everyone lies about their gambling. you subconsciously block out the losing and only remember the winning. it is human nature to do this to justify your gambling habit. no one keeps real lifetime spreadsheets because it would be too painful to look at it. mh your local would have shut you off well before you got to 40k. and until end of time poker doesn't count and your friend couldn't do that multiple times. maybe once 200 to 30k but even that is extremely doubtful. so he lied to you over and over about it. no one is that sharp. the human mind is to weak to contiually pick a large pct. of winners to attain these fairy tale winning stories. delusional people abound.
    first of all im not telling you im a winning career gambler and that i never lose...of course i lose..i get crushed just like anyone else..but i do make scores as well...as for the local thing, they are now betplatinum..they paid me the cash...and they limited my wagers after so i stopped playing there....almost no one wins in the long run in gambling but if you cant even have occasional big hits then dont even play at all.

UntilTheNDofTimE

So youve never went on a winning streak ever? I quit sports betting anout 2.5 years ago and right after i would still make picks on sbr for there tournaments and such. I once went 26-1 over 27 games( i never bet real money so i have no reason to lie). If i started that streak with 200 and bet 50% of BK on each play i would have had well over 100k. All it takes is a streak and increased wagers. It can happen.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still no screenshot

What a waste of time

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

multiple bi-weekly 5K wires gl

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

All I have to say is, how fukking sorry is it that in the supposed "land of the free". We are worrying about how we are going to hide our gambling winnings.

mh217

i just sent unusial my 300 to 4k that i pulled off just last night....now lets imagine i had a few grand in there to start off..not much difference in 300 to 4k than 4k to 50k if you heat up..just gotta bet big and pick some winners.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Get wire. Pay taxes. The IRS doesn't give a sh!t how you got the income, only that you pay them their share.

Also, OP, ignore the trolls. They're just jealous. $300 to $70K isn't that difficult to wrap my head around. Hot streaks happen. And good job.

tymoline
    tymoline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    i ran up 300 into 28 k at betcris years ago..so i know it can happen..and i also ran a few hundred into about 40k with a local years ago...once you run it up into a few grand and then your bets get bigger and you start betting dimes...and if you can happen to stay hot its not impossible..its a nice run..its why we gamble..otherwise whats the point?
    You actually get paid by your local?

mh217

yea i dont know if you would classify it as a true local though..i played with them for years, eventually they moved their operation to costa rica and became betplatinum...i made the money betting big on 5 inning overs with reverses..almost all the games were going over at that time...did it in about a week..then they limited it to straight plays only and 500 max so i stopped playing there

unusialsusp5

i must say mh217 did verify his run last nite. how he picked all those winners is remarkable indeed. how he knew what all those halftime scores were going to be is amazing. he got hot as he ever could with unhandicappable early season ncaa basketball. he was lucky as a human being can get. to have insight on about 30 hoop plays on 1 night (winning 28 of them) is one for the books. i was wrong it can be done.

mh217

actually its really quite simple just bet under 1st half almost all of these games are going under..you can do it too!

unusialsusp5

it would seem that the books would catch onto that and raise them up if they're getting burned on them. i know if i ran a book i would pay attention to such matters and make the adjustment. even though i don't believe in the "law of averages" theory, it would seem that these are going to start to go over. tread carefully with those winnings.

First 12