will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Aaron Rodgers 130.7 Quarterback passer rating

In 35 years of football that I've watched, Joe Montana is the best quarterback that I've seen. Yes Bradshaw, Brady, Manning, Marino, Elway etc. are great quarterbacks but I've never seen a quarterback have a run like Aaron Rodgers. Not even Joe Montana. Rodgers completion percentage is 72.9% and rising. This guy is nearly perfect. I wonder how far he's going to take this?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Bears are the only team that play the Packers tough. So I say in about 4 weeks he will hit a wall

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Bears are the only team that play the Packers tough. So I say in about 4 weeks he will hit a wall
    28/38 297 yards and 3 touchdowns in Chicago earlier this year. Not too worried.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Life long niner fan and this is the best I've ever seen a qb play for an extended period of time. Last year's postseason couple with this year's first 9 games is simply amazing.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Different game, can't hit the QB, can't hit receivers, if somehow the pass is incomplete then PI.

Tony Romo has the 3rd highest QB rating of all time.

Carson Palmer better than Marino.

Rodgers is playing as the best QB right now but to compare to the past is kind of pointless.