Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

So Sandusky hired a public defender?

WHAT LAWYER WOULD EVER AGREE TO THAT INTERVIEW?

Jerry just ****** himself over with that one. You just admitted to showering and touching boys. No sexual intent? What the **** does intent matter when it comes to diddling 8 year olds at his age?

He was asked straight up by Costas, are you attracted to little boys and he doesnt come outright and say NO! He says he enjoys them.

Wow

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Going for a 'mental' defense

Ralphie1412

Turns out the scumbag lawyer impregnated a teenager when he was like 60. No wonder he took the case. Gotta protect your own.

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Turns out the scumbag lawyer impregnated a teenager when he was like 60. No wonder he took the case. Gotta protect your own.
    I was really hoping that Sandusky would have put a bullet in his skull by now.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaStateFan View Post
    I was really hoping that Sandusky would have put a bullet in his skull by now.
    weren't you the guy that was saying in the other thread how people should not judge before they have all the facts?

anyhow, sandusky deserves to be punished for what he did, death would be the easy way out

he probably thinks he can get away with it, lets hope he goes through the trial, is found guilty and they take away his shoelaces so he cant kill himself, then throw him into prison and hopefully there he gets his comeuppance

WichitaStateFan

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    weren't you the guy that was saying in the other thread how people should not judge before they have all the facts?

anyhow, sandusky deserves to be punished for what he did, death would be the easy way out

he probably thinks he can get away with it, lets hope he goes through the trial, is found guilty and they take away his shoelaces so he cant kill himself, then throw him into prison and hopefully there he gets his comeuppance
    It may seem like I'm being hypocritical, but at BEST, Sandusky showered, hugged, and touched young boys while nude. He admitted that in his interview today. So my comment stands.

WE still dont' have all of the facts on guys like Mike M., Joe Paterno, and others. We have some facts on Sandusky because he admitted to them.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

I cannot believe that interview i just watched it.

SportsMushroom

It may seem like I'm being hypocritical, but at BEST, Sandusky showered, hugged, and touched young boys while nude. He admitted that in his interview today. So my comment stands.

WE still dont' have all of the facts on guys like Mike M., Joe Paterno, and others. We have some facts on Sandusky because he admitted to them.

yes you are hypocritical, here you are taking what sandusky says as an admission of guilt, yet all the stuff mcqueary and paterno said you dismiss

and even worse, you are condemning sandusky based on what he said on a radio station, many of what jopa and mq said are on ink and paper on the grand jury report

what is even worse than that is that sandusky claimed his innocence on the air yet you are condemning him probably because he "didnt sound truthful to you" and because you "read between the lines", on the other hand, mq and jopas actions are clearly communicated through the report

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    I cannot believe that interview i just watched it.
    This guy is very very ill...If he admitted this he is probably guilty of what he accused of doing and maybe more.

WichitaStateFan

yes you are hypocritical, here you are taking what sandusky says as an admission of guilt, yet all the stuff mcqueary and paterno said you dismiss

and even worse, you are condemning sandusky based on what he said on a radio station, many of what jopa and ** said are on ink and paper on the grand jury report

what is even worse than that is that sandusky claimed his innocence on the air yet you are condemning him probably because he "didnt sound truthful to you" and because you "read between the lines", on the other hand, ** and jopas actions are clearly communicated through the report
    When Bob Costas asked Sandusky if he was sexually attracted to young boys, he hesitated and did not give a straight answer until a minute later.

That is enough for me, my friend.

Paterno's testimony to the grand jury doesn't implicate him in the way in which you think it does.

SportsMushroom

When Bob Costas asked Sandusky if he was sexually attracted to young boys, he hesitated and did not give a straight answer until a minute later.

That is enough for me, my friend.

exactly, you are condemning a man because there was a pause between the question and the answer, so you take a pause as an admission of guilt, clearly a personal opinion and totally subjective, the man proclaimed his innocence, yet you put more significance on a moment of silence than you do on words, because clearly you have condemned this man without seeing any evidence

and yet you are the first to defend jopa even though it says it clearly in the grand jury report that he admitted to knowing about the incident on march 1st, 2002 and did not go to the police

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Jerry, it's 56-0 with 3 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Just stop.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Wtf Sanduscky i showered with kids, gave them hugs, and the best one is i touched there leg. This guy should be shot immediately. What a bunch of BS course guys like TT Warrior are out there to defend people like this. Course the difference is a defense lawyer gets paid big bucks. Warrior just defends a child molester for some strange reason on this site very disturbing.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

im defending a molester
    your wrong and so uninformed

WichitaStateFan

exactly, you are condemning a man because there was a pause between the question and the answer, so you take a pause as an admission of guilt, clearly a personal opinion and totally subjective, the man proclaimed his innocence, yet you put more significance on a moment of silence than you do on words, because clearly you have condemned this man without seeing any evidence

and yet you are the first to defend jopa even though it says it clearly in the grand jury report that he admitted to knowing about the incident on march 1st, 2002 and did not go to the police
    Wrong. The grand jury report indicated Joe Paterno told the A.D., which he should have done. I don't plan on continuing this conversation. Agree to disagree.

But as to Sandusky, it wasn't just the pause. Costas asked if he was attracted to young boys sexually. Sandusky pretty much refused to answer the question until Costas asked again. He stammered on about how he loved their company, etc.

SportsMushroom

Wrong. The grand jury report indicated Joe Paterno told the A.D., which he should have done. I don't plan on continuing this conversation. Agree to disagree.

But as to Sandusky, it wasn't just the pause. Costas asked if he was attracted to young boys sexually. Sandusky pretty much refused to answer the question until Costas asked again. He stammered on about how he loved their company, etc.
    again, sandusky did not admit guilt, you are deducing from it what you want

yes jopa did tell the ad but that was only to cover his ass

as one of the investigators stated 'joe paterno did the bare minimum required to fulfill his obligation to the law, but he also had a moral responsibility which he did not'

WichitaStateFan

again, sandusky did not admit guilt, you are deducing from it what you want

yes jopa did tell the ad but that was only to cover his ass

as one of the investigators stated 'joe paterno did the bare minimum required to fulfill his obligation to the law, but he also had a moral responsibility which he did not'
    Joe Pa wasn't involved in the cover up. If he was, he never tells anyone. For all we know, Joe Pa was lied to by the A.D. and president.

That being said, you are clearly the type of individual to only become entrenched into your own views in an argument. So stop.

SportsMushroom

Joe Pa wasn't involved in the cover up. If he was, he never tells anyone. For all we know, Joe Pa was lied to by the A.D. and president.

That being said, you are clearly the type of individual to only become entrenched into your own views in an argument. So stop.
    funny, you fit that description to the letter

I will repeat again because you are a one track record, yes jo pa fulfilled his obligation under the law, which is exactly why he is a piece of shit, because he did exactly what he had to do to cover his ass, if he was any sort of decent human being sandusky would have been in handcuffs in 2002 and so many children would have been saved

how is it that in your story, sandusky is obviously guilty, the A.D., the president and mcqueary covered it up, and somehow in all this story jopa is the victim and he was lied to

so you have convicted everyone else yet jopa with the exact same evidence is innocent until proven guilty

some people have no common sense at all

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

WichitaStateFan

funny, you fit that description to the letter

I will repeat again because you are a one track record, yes jo pa fulfilled his obligation under the law, which is exactly why he is a piece of shit, because he did exactly what he had to do to cover his ass, if he was any sort of decent human being sandusky would have been in handcuffs in 2002 and so many children would have been saved

how is it that in your story, sandusky is obviously guilty, the A.D., the president and mcqueary covered it up, and somehow in all this story jopa is the victim and he was lied to

so you have convicted everyone else yet jopa with the exact same evidence is innocent until proven guilty

some people have no common sense at all
    Didn't read. You are attempting to pick fights on the internet. Picked the wrong guy.

Ralphie1412

that interview is completely fair game in court. That lawyer is a ******* retard. Costas asked Sandusky are you sexually attracted to boys? Who the **** wouldnt say NO!......he repeated the question like most liars do and then said something like...."I enjoy them but not sexually attracted."

Sandusky was let out on a bullshit 100,000 dollar bail by a judge who has ties to Sandusky's pedophil second mile charity. This conspiracy knows no end.

I hope he kills himself soon.

SportsMushroom

double post

SportsMushroom

Didn't read. You are attempting to pick fights on the internet. Picked the wrong guy.

good excuse to having no comeback

WichitaStateFan

good excuse to having no comeback
    Comeback? See. That is the problem with this forum. Little guys like you come on here solely to pick fights and start arguments. You pretend you are in 5th grade and every discussion and conversation has to be a fight.

You're not tough. You're not big. You're not intelligent. The sooner you accept these realities and stop projecting the better off you'll be.

SportsMushroom

Comeback? See. That is the problem with this forum. Little guys like you come on here solely to pick fights and start arguments. You pretend you are in 5th grade and every discussion and conversation has to be a fight.

You're not tough. You're not big. You're not intelligent. The sooner you accept these realities and stop projecting the better off you'll be.

Im not intelligent?

you are the one saying sandusky is guilty because he PAUSED, while 5 minutes earlier you were posting in another thread about how everyone is innocent until proven guilty blah blah blah

and you are the one claiming that a.d. and president are covering it up but paterno had nothing to do with the coverup despite being only one of the four people that knew about it

WichitaStateFan

Im not intelligent?

you are the one saying sandusky is guilty because he paused

and you are the one claiming that a.d. and president are covering it up but paterno had nothing to do with the coverup despite being only one of the four people that knew
    Sandusky is guilty because he admitted to showering and hugging nude 10 year olds. Pretty sure that is at the very least a misdemeanor.

He thinks it is okay to horse around with and hug nude children in the shower. That is proof enough that he isn't right in the head and has had sex with children.

You're trolling now though, so I'm just going to let you continue. Have a good day.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    that interview is completely fair game in court. That lawyer is a ******* retard. Costas asked Sandusky are you sexually attracted to boys? Who the **** wouldnt say NO!......he repeated the question like most liars do and then said something like...."I enjoy them but not sexually attracted."

Sandusky was let out on a bullshit 100,000 dollar bail by a judge who has ties to Sandusky's pedophil second mile charity. This conspiracy knows no end.

I hope he kills himself soon.
    He posted ZERO for bail. 100K but he only has to pay it if he misses a court date.

SportsMushroom

Sandusky is guilty because he admitted to showering and hugging nude 10 year olds. Pretty sure that is at the very least a misdemeanor.

He thinks it is okay to horse around with and hug nude children in the shower. That is proof enough that he isn't right in the head and has had sex with children.

You're trolling now though, so I'm just going to let you continue. Have a good day.

its a locker room shower, men of all ages shower together in there every day, sandusky claimed he never had sex with the children, you were the one who said we should have all the fact before we judge

calling me a troll doesnt make me one, you defending what paterno did while at the same time saying sandusky is guilty makes you at the very least non intelligent

the only wait paterno did nothing wrong is if the allegations against sandusky are false
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 11-15-11 at 12:53 AM.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    He posted ZERO for bail. 100K but he only has to pay it if he misses a court date.
    The AG wanted 500k originally. This was lowered to 100k if he doesn't show up for court. What a joke. There shouldn't have been a bond amount in lue of jail in the first place let alone 100k he didn't even have to cough up. WTF...this guy isn't accused of jaywalking...

WichitaStateFan

its a locker room shower, men of all ages shower together in there every day, sandusky claimed he never had sex with the children, you were the one who said we should have all the fact before we judge

calling me a troll doesnt make me one, you defending what paterno did while at the same time saying sandusky is guilty makes you at the very least non inteligent

SportsMushroom

still havent heard any valid points, or intelligent points for that matter, from you about why sandusky is guilty except for 'he paused' and 'he said he was in a public shower with other people'

WichitaStateFan

still havent heard any valid points from you about why sandusky is guilty except for 'he paused'
    You say things like 'non inteligent' and you want to be taken seriously?

SportsMushroom

You say things like 'non inteligent' and you want to be taken seriously?

grasping on grammar as your rebuttal must be embarrassing

considering english is my third language, I believe I have a good grasp of it

how many languages do you know? or do you not need language because you can 'read silence'

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

"Hired" a public defender? I thought they worked for free?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There has to be some angle here

Why in the hell we he go on tv??

In a case this big I do not think this has ever been done