nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants need a new head coach

I'll say it again, if you don't fade the Giants the rest of the way, you are an idiot. Tom Coughlin, kevin killdrive, and perry fewell all need to go. Jerry Reese had an absolute horrible offseason, did nothing for this team.This team has no depth defensively and that falls on Reese. Were counting on all rookie linebackers as backups and with Goff out for the whole year and Boley out, you have 2 rookies about to start at linebacker. No depth on the defensive line outside of the defensive ends. This team is stacked in the secondary and still can't stop the pass. They got destroyed by whitehurst, smith and rex grossboy of all people. You guys can hate on Eli Manning all you want, but he's the only reason this team has a winning record right now. This team would literally be 0-8 without Eli's fourth quarter comebacks and he almost did it again yesterday against the niners. I would rather see this team tank for the rest of the season and get this coaching staff fired and a decent draft pick next year than make the playoffs and lose in the first round.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

NY Giants 6 - 3
    Dallas 5 - 4
    Philly 3 - 6
    Washington 3 - 6

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

most teams would love to have gilbride

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    I'll say it again, if you don't fade the Giants the rest of the way, you are an idiot. Tom Coughlin, kevin killdrive, and perry fewell all need to go. Jerry Reese had an absolute horrible offseason, did nothing for this team.This team has no depth defensively and that falls on Reese. Were counting on all rookie linebackers as backups and with Goff out for the whole year and Boley out, you have 2 rookies about to start at linebacker. No depth on the defensive line outside of the defensive ends. This team is stacked in the secondary and still can't stop the pass. They got destroyed by whitehurst, smith and rex grossboy of all people. You guys can hate on Eli Manning all you want, but he's the only reason this team has a winning record right now. This team would literally be 0-8 without Eli's fourth quarter comebacks and he almost did it again yesterday against the niners. I would rather see this team tank for the rest of the season and get this coaching staff fired and a decent draft pick next year than make the playoffs and lose in the first round.
    wanna trade killdrive for shotty

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

ask jax how getting rid of coughlin has worked out for them..

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

TOM COUGHLIN IS A THROW BACK TO THE OLD DAYS I LOVE THE GET IN THE PLAYERS FACE TYPE OF COACH.HE CALLS IT LIKE IT IS I LOVED WHEN HE WAS AT BOSTON COLLEGE I REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO KILL ONE OF THE KIDS HE USED TO GET SO BULLSHIT AT THEM.HE HAD TO GO INTO THE PRO GAME THERE IS NO DOUBT HE WOULD HAVE HIT SOMEBODY LIKE WOODY HAYES DID.

I LOVE TOM COUGHLINS COACHING STYLE HE JUST CANT TOLERATE THESE DUMB NIGERIANS AND THE STUPID MISTAKES THEY MAKE

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

You can have Andy reid ... I think Philly's about done with him

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Truth will be told about Coughlin at the end of the season, they have a legit chance. They were competitive with maybe the best team in the NFL, on the road yesterday. They will be fine.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Giants always play hard under coughlin
    Always has them in the hunt
    excellent coach

luckythansmart
    luckythansmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

It wasn't coughlins fault on the loss.
    After an emotional road win at NE.
    Then a road game at SF.
    And the following week a game against a divisional foe.
    I was surprise the giants played so well. They could of won the game.
    The Giants still 6-3. They just need to win their divisonal games. Easier said than done I guess.
    They hold their own destiny.
    Coughlin is coaching wells.
    Jacobs is not a good rb anymore. I was glad to see Ware in the game. He ran well.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

This thread is funny. I bet the Redskins would trade with you right about now.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Giants should draft a stud corner and a solid RB. LB too.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants will win the east but Coughlin's style is no longer respected by his players,so Giants org. should look into it but I doubt they will as long as they have a respectable record.............

luckythansmart
    luckythansmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Giants will win the east but Coughlin's style is no longer respected by his players,so Giants org. should look into it but I doubt they will as long as they have a respectable record.............
    With all due respect, the way you're call your plays, the giants are now in trouble to win the east. And I'm a Giant Fan.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

BUMP

my fellow Giants fans, it's time. Keep Fewell, get rid of Killdrive and Coughlin. Ballard, nice catches bro. Our love affair with him is officially over. O-line looks like crap all of a sudden. McKenzie, Snee, and Diehl got old fast. Just 2 years ago, they were part of one of the best lines in the NFL. I hope Cowher is ready to coach again, or bring in Gruden, I don't really care, but Coughlin is done. We've given him a pass because of 07, but it's time to give him the ax.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

camp coughlin will close its doors this year if no playoffs gl

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

worse coach out there

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Giants have had one of the more respectable organizations outside of Pittsburgh. They know what they are doin up there.

-signed a Cowboys fan

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Coughlin is a good coach,overreaction

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bradshaw missing is really hurting the team right now...

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

So Coughlin is worse than Turner who hasn't won a SB and probably has never called to a TO to challenge a play. It's all about what have you done for me lately and Turner hasn't done nearly as much as Coughlin and you should be blaming Ely for being a dumbass and fumbling the ball away after driving up the field for what looked to be a tie ball game.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Absolutely pathetic showing. I'm fukkin disgusted.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

I like Coughlin but except that one year his teams always seem to fall apart in the latter stages of the year.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I love over-reactionary threads like this.