Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Leinart or Hassleback for fantasy now? My starter is Fitzpatrick who has been on my benc for Matt

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Leinart will be fine, watch and see. The next big pressure game that Schaub wins will be his first. The Texans have the #1 ranked defense and an outstanding running game. They get A. Johnson back after the bye so that helps.

I watch every game they play, and Schaub is just average at best. His throws aren't that good as he seems to bounce the ball quite often.

Texans will win the division easily and will have a 1st round bye in the playoffs.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

As of today, the best starting QB in the AFC South is Matt Hasselbeck!

How did he escape the holocaust on QB's named Matt this weekend!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Texans have the division wrapped up. Don't waste money.
    Most likely.

Curious to see how much the books adjust for it in a few days.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I thought the titans could win that division to start, this obviously helps them. Chris Johnson finally had a good game and is coming on, as expected.
    I want to see how Matt Lienart has progressed, IMO never got really a fair shake in Arizona where the coach hated him from the start from his personal life. i guess he was too good looking to be a qb, in his opinion. you have to have a rat face like rodgers or luck to be a good qb.
    Anyways. Houston has a ton of offense, and i think Lineart could break out. With foster, A. johnson coming back in a couple weeks this team is still a team to watch. I think Lineart will surprise a-lot of people. He still has all the tools to be a good qb, the mechanics, everything. He just has to get his head into the game, and put the mental effort into it. If he has changed his attitude. i think houston still makes the playoffs.
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave neverstoppers23 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    I rarely disagree with you on your poker and NFL posts, but unless this is your sarcastic post.
    Sarcasm detected.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I thought the titans could win that division to start, this obviously helps them. Chris Johnson finally had a good game and is coming on, as expected.
    I want to see how Matt Lienart has progressed, IMO never got really a fair shake in Arizona where the coach hated him from the start from his personal life. i guess he was too good looking to be a qb, in his opinion. you have to have a rat face like rodgers or luck to be a good qb.
    Anyways. Houston has a ton of offense, and i think Lineart could break out. With foster, A. johnson coming back in a couple weeks this team is still a team to watch. I think Lineart will surprise a-lot of people. He still has all the tools to be a good qb, the mechanics, everything. He just has to get his head into the game, and put the mental effort into it. If he has changed his attitude. i think houston still makes the playoffs.

The Titans have absolutely no shot, none, zero. The Texans have already beaten them and just need to win maybe just nine games to win the division.

Hell, if they just sweep the division, which is more than likely, it's over.

Crown them!

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Kubiak will call Brett Favre.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

McNabb can be had cheaply

7th rd pick in the 2016 draft

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    I'm not a Texans fan but it's poor taste to celebrate any player's injury. Cheeep

Jake The Snake
    Jake The Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

hahaha good fukk you Houston , i at least got 1 friend who is a titans guy.... hope they get the division now.

and i am not celebrating an injury... i am celebrating that the Texans won't get to sleep walk to the playoffs, gonna be hard for them now anything can happen

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

lienart wont do bad , they are a pass team first, get the surgery and try to make it back for playoffs

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Leinhart decided to stay in Houston, instead of going back with Pete Carroll in Seattle, because he was comfortable with Gary Kubiak's system. I would not be shocked if Leinhart has some success with Kubiak, similar to what Alex Smith has had with Jim Harbaugh. The Texans running game will take a lot of the pressure off of him.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Houston has one of best Olines in the league, he will be fine

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Wow, what a bad break.

k13

Futures only jumped to +1800 from +1100

Sacamano
    Sacamano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Hopefully he will be out for just few weeks...

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

just run the wildcat every play with ben tate, arian foster, and derrick ward.

should be no problem.

georgia tech offense.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If this is a lizfranc injury...it COULD be career threatening...

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

There goes my fantasy team

Foster carried me all year

10 in the box from here on out

Fukk me

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Leinart will be fine, watch and see. The next big pressure game that Schaub wins will be his first. The Texans have the #1 ranked defense and an outstanding running game. They get A. Johnson back after the bye so that helps.

I watch every game they play, and Schaub is just average at best. His throws aren't that good as he seems to bounce the ball quite often.

Texans will win the division easily and will have a 1st round bye in the playoffs.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Chris Johnson performed against the worst run defense in the league. The only time he's broken 100 rushing yards is against two soft teams (browns/panthers). I mean, he couldn't break 34 yards against Indy. INDY! I wouldn't be surprised if the only other game he breaks 100 will be against TB.

Titans still have two tough games against ATL and NO, which they could just as easily lose. Not to mention potential second losses to Jax and Houston. Titans chance of a run to the AFC playoffs is much less likely than Houston not making it. Titans still have to fight off the AFC north, a majority of which have a strong chancing of making the playoffs through wildcards.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    +800 Titans to win division could be worth a shot now.
    If Chris Johnson could get back to his old self this would hit. I like a lot. So Shuab is definitely done? Cant wait to fade Lienart i dont care who the Texans are playing

tymoline
    tymoline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

They still have foster.. Leinart can dump the ball off. Hes proven that at usc. The only problem is teams are gonna have 8-9 guys in the box every play cause he has the worst arm in the nation so idk im curious to see how they play

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

who are Matt Vick and Matt Grossman?

First 12