antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Absolutely. Does anyone really think the Toronto Raptors or Charlotte Bobcats should be operating?
    the players association would never let this happen. that is one of the reasons the owners are trying restrict operating expense such as salary by reducing the cap.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you're a racist.

I said the same thing about the NHL players a few years back dummy and they are almost all white boys.
    You put up a picture of NHL players, asking how many of them does it take to change a lightbulb???

You fukks sure like to throw that racist word around, maybe if you repeat 1000 times it will come true.

And I don't need steroids(my dick hard again).. I have natural good genetics and testosterone output, unlike you with the testo output of a 12 year old girl.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Mayan is a race hustler, an Al Sharpton wannabe

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You put up a picture of NHL players, asking how many of them does it take to change a lightbulb???

You fukks sure like to throw that racist word around, maybe if you repeat 1000 times it will come true.
    OMG, are the NHL players or the NBA players refusing to play?

tell me how that picture is racist? Where? You have the problem with color, not me. You make it a racist issue, not me.

I wish I could talk slower or use emotions like so that you can understand. The comment was about how dumb they are and has zero to do with their skin color. Can you be more dumb? (Don't answer, it was rhetorical)

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post

the players association would never let this happen. that is one of the reasons the owners are trying restrict operating expense such as salary by reducing the cap.
    OK. Just replace those teams with legitimate markets. I don't see why the NBA isn't international at this point.

As it stands now, the owners don't have motivation to clean up their business. They are just taking advantage of a monopoly.

antifoil
    Update your status

like in europe?

that seems like a logistic nightmare.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

why does the queen have to inject race and obama into every thread?

stick to pump iron and your gym mates, it is really all you are good at

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I hope the season gets cancelled.

Go play basketball in fukking Cambodia for all I care.

We're good w/ college hoops/foots, NFL, soccer and before you know it bases will be back

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    like in europe?

that seems like a logistic nightmare.
    Don't see a problem really. Teams go on road trips for 10+ days at a time. Shouldn't be a big deal.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    why does the queen have to inject race and obama into every thread?

stick to pump iron and your gym mates, it is really all you are good at

Really every thread??

Stick to the lil Asian women(boy bodies).

antifoil
    Update your status

from a betting standpoint it would be great. there are more opportunity for schedule losses to fade.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

OMG, are the NHL players or the NBA players refusing to play?

tell me how that picture is racist? Where? You have the problem with color, not me. You make it a racist issue, not me.

I wish I could talk slower or use emotions like so that you can understand. The comment was about how dumb they are and has zero to do with their skin color. Can you be more dumb? (Don't answer, it was rhetorical)

Yes yes, NBA players are the dumb ones... And Dwight is the smart one.. Hows booking bets going??

And all your pics have one thing in common lil boy, they always have a black dude in them.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Yes yes, NBA players are the dumb ones... And Dwight is the smart one.. Hows booking bets going??

And all your pics have one thing in common lil boy, they always have a black dude in them.
    dude... is Obama black or not? I have never made a thread about his race. His incompetent many times for sure. I am white but probably have more friends that are not white. I don't give a shit what color your skin is.

Yes, again in my opinion the NBA players are dumb for walking away from millions. You pointed out they are mostly black, never did I.

One more time (pretend I am talking real slow now) ... I would say the same thing about the NHL players if they just walked away from Millions of dollars like the NBA players did today. And I did when they lost the entire season a few shorts years ago. That was then and this is now.

There is nothing racist or sexist about what I said or the picture I posted but I am sure you will convince yourself otherwise.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-14-11 at 04:26 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

dude... is Obama black or not? I have never made a thread about his race. His incompetent many times for sure. I am white but probably have more friends that are not white. I don't give a shit what color your skin is.

Yes, again in my opinion the NBA players are dumb for walking away from millions. You pointed out they are mostly black, never did I.

One more time (pretend I am talking real slow now) ... I would say the same thing about the NHL players if they just walked away from Millions of dollars like the NBA players did today. There is nothing racist or sexist about that or the picture I posted but I am sure you will convince yourself otherwise.
    Yes. Ok. I don't care really, just keep posting black dude pics and giving points to posts that are racist... It's ok... You're not racist because you don't post racist words. Now carry on....

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post

when April comes around everyone will care
    April, my thoughts turn to one thing, and one thing only.
    Baseball.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Selfish ,greedy thugs...no any other way to look at it..I guess they dont care about the regular people that need the NBA season to support their familes in this fcked up economy...And no Im not referring to us degenerate gamblers lol

taejunx
    taejunx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

I wonder how long this will last, including time in court, or at least until the players come crawling back.

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

NBA is stupid. Watch some billionaire create a new professional basketball league and take over. lol that would be great.

First 12