testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

50 - 30 packers

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Ponder gives Minny some hope unlike McBored throwing it into the ground on 3rd down. I'm on Over 50.5 and can't decide whether to get more Over at 49.5 or play Minny +14. Teams are doubling up on Clay Matthews and nobody else is getting there for GB without all out blitzing. You blitz and you better tackle AP or Harvin in the flat or its a long TD. Rodgers is a lock for 30+ points because GB is smart enough to take chances on D and not let teams eat clock for big periods of time in some kind of half a$$ bend but don't break defense. I'm going Over 49.5 too with a small Mn parlay. GB 34-24

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    • divisional game
    • 13 points
    • Pederson

I like the Vikes here

That Alex Pederson guy is a stud!!

just playin bro

Merella
    Merella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18827

I need minny to cover 13.5 in a parlay. That means packers are gonna cover

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I am in love with the Vikings +14

balls2wall

I have GB -3 left as the last part of a 10pt teaser

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    So you think -725 is a good value for a team that won the last meeting by 6 points and +590 is an atrocious bet for the other team coming off of a bye week? Why don't you risk 1500 to win 200 and I'll risk about 30 to win the same amount.
    The Guy betting 1500 has a better chance of actually winning.I have minny +19.5 to the over 43 as the last 2 entries of a 4 team teaser.
    HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION

Your playing texas hold em limit poker you have 7-2 off suit in mid position do you call 30 bucks because there is 200 in the pot? Minny is 7-2 off suit in this game.Do you call 1500 to make 200 with pocket aces(packers) in the same situation?
    I doubt the Packers cover 13 or 14 but I teased cause it's more they will cover than minny wins outright.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ml is a gamble but I think +14 is a pretty solid bet

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Ml is a gamble but I think +14 is a pretty solid bet
    Besides the Denver game, it always seems like Packers have trouble closing teams out. Now the Vikings are coming off a bye week, which is normally favors them to play better. It defiantly helps their rookie qb, prepare for greenbays weak secondary to exploit it. But, like i said in their last game, Peterson is going to have to have a huge game. And Pounder can't make any mistakes, they have to run the ball and make small short passes, going on long drives.

Also, Jared Allen you need to step up, and dominate. Pressing Rodgers is the key to stopping him.

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

lol bet against the quarterback who might be playing the best football this league has ever seen? pack will score and score often PACK win big here by at least 2 tds

BUFFBERRY13
    BUFFBERRY13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 351

Anything can happen in the NFL i think the Vikings can cover

unique1
    unique1's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will be the first to say it!
    35-17 packers
    rodgers will pick apart vikings secondary.
    i think the pack d knows who they need to look out for, they havent gotten this far on luck.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

How bout this Team Prop Bet!

There Will there be a score in the first 7min 30 seconds of the 1st quarter(-205)?

Mr Handicapable

Phillip Rivers 4 TD passes vs the Pack.....9 tds total in the other 8 games. Everyone gives their A game against the World Champs and Minny has much better talent than your average double digit dog. Harvin and Randall Cobb give both teams a special teams weapon too....Over is the play tonite.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by dontazeme1 View Post
    lol bet against the quarterback who might be playing the best football this league has ever seen? pack will score and score often PACK win big here by at least 2 tds
    The packers defense is terrible, but it really has not come up yet because either they have played terrible teams. I believe they had a top 3 easiest SOS. Or, the other team kills them selfs. e.g rivers throwing 2 ints that led to 2 tds.

everything has worked out for the packers this year, and everything has fallen into their lap. They are beatable.

Rodgers is a great qb, but i won't be able to even listen to espn coverage tonight, because they will be slurping him all night long hell they might even get a little rhythmic slapping going on.

GL people, i see this being a TD game. Peterson has a huge game, and for the Vikings to win they need to own the Time. Run the ball right down the packers thoart, and do play action. Woodsen is getting old, and has had some ints fall right into his lap this year, but he can be exploited.

Doing a teaser
    +20 Vikings
    -1 N.D (college basketball)
    Last edited by neverstoppers23; 11-14-11 at 02:56 PM.

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

3 plays for me tonight:

7 point teaser - Vikes +21 and over 43 / -115 (29 to win 26)
    Over 10 points 1st quarter / -105 (25 to win 23)
    Vikes ML / +550 (5 to win 27)

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

JJ what sharps are on in this game? line is going down while everyone pounding the over... looks like sharps bet the Under, agree?

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    The packers defense is terrible, but it really has not come up yet because either they have played terrible teams. I believe they had a top 3 easiest SOS. Or, the other team kills them selfs. e.g rivers throwing 2 ints that led to 2 tds.

everything has worked out for the packers this year, and everything has fallen into their lap. They are beatable.

Rodgers is a great qb, but i won't be able to even listen to espn coverage tonight, because they will be slurping him all night long hell they might even get a little rhythmic slapping going on.

GL people, i see this being a TD game. Peterson has a huge game, and for the Vikings to win they need to own the Time. Run the ball right down the packers thoart, and do play action. Woodsen is getting old, and has had some ints fall right into his lap this year, but he can be exploited.

Doing a teaser
    +20 Vikings
    -1 N.D (college basketball)

I will happily take the Rodgers talk on TV over the "Luck should sit behind Peyton like Rodgers sat and learned behind Favre" bull$hit I've read on this site from too many idiots. The only thing Favre could teach anyone is how to throw picks or photocopy their schlong. I'm guessing its best not to do that at Kinkos!

bkeith12
    Cleveland St - 6h and -11.5 for the game
    bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

How bout just take PAckers -7 1/2 first half? Safe bet for me. 2ND half all year they been laying off on defense not letting big plays happen.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I will happily take the Rodgers talk on TV over the "Luck should sit behind Peyton like Rodgers sat and learned behind Favre" bull$hit I've read on this site from too many idiots. The only thing Favre could teach anyone is how to throw picks or photocopy their schlong. I'm guessing its best not to do that at Kinkos!
    In todays NFL it favors the QB so much, if Delton can come in and have success Luck can too. Its not like it is years ago, where QBs are not prepared. Luck is in a pro style offense right now the guys is really intelligent, i see him starting right away where-ever he is. If the colts draft him, no doubt they will take him and trade peyton or let peyton go. Because I have no idea who would trade for peyton with his huge contract.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

you calling the Packers a lock Bramahbull?

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

One thing is for sure, i wouldn't tease up the Vikings.
    If they go down in flames, it can be by as much as 30 points easily. Who couldn't see it coming?
    +13-14 or nothing.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Im thinking about Minny ML as well, y not...
    You can get it at +650 right now at BetMaker. Just seems kind of low for a 13 point nfl dog, even though the total is relatively high.

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

first time enjoying/watching a fb game without putting any money on either side. I'm expecting a CLOSE and competitive fb game in Lambo Field tonight.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vikes coming off a bye week, dings are healed, 2 weeks to prepare, national MNF division game. Salvage the season with a win against Super Bowl Champs.
    Vikes have played 8th toughest schedule, GB 17th.
    Revenge game... GB already beat Vikes. Yawn.
    What are Packers playing for? They are 8-0, 3 game lead, will not be fired up for Vikes, even by MNF home crowd. Will snooze thru this one, thinking about not getting hurt. They know they just need to win 2 of last 8 games to make the playoffs, give or take a game.
    GB might be looking ahead to the big Thanksgiving TV game @ Detroit... a team that can beat them, especially on artificial turf.
    GB type teams do not think about home field advantage as much as the idiot announcers say, especially this early in the season. So why fight it?
    Vikes will run with the ball with super back Peterson, eat up clock, keep Rogers off the field.
    Vikes had a decent squad last few yrs with Farve, have most of the same players, but McNabb was a disaster, killed them, put them in this hole.
    New Vikes QB Ponder is an upgrade, he is the future and the team is behind him (they BETTER be behind him), he has had 2 weeks to prepare, he will play within himself and be smart with the ball. A good athlete, can side step the rush here and there.
    New Minny coach, still wants to win, team will still be behind him, trying to make progress, not packing it in like some teams with veteran coaches who have given up and / or are on the bubble to be canned soon.
    Packers D is not so hot this yr.They covered in SD but were sloppy, and we all know SD is a mess... something wrong in SD... and GB barely covered, allowed a TON of points.
    Minny + 13, medium.
    Last edited by Serbone; 11-14-11 at 05:51 PM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

will try 1st quarter over 10 points. degenerate play just to have some action. GL

Yoitsluke
    Yoitsluke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Green bay has averaged 34 points per game. While averaging 22 points against. They have one by at least 7 points in 7 of the last 8 Games. The only one coming away against the vikes. They are home tonight to prove they are the best team in the league tonight. I know Im new to this site but not new to betting. I see the 7 point teaser tonight gb-7.5 and 42.5 over being the bet tonight at -120. Going large on it and see green bay dominating at home tonight.
    I can see Rodgers going big tonight throwing at least 3 Td's. May take the prop bet too

balls2wall

Quote Originally Posted by Yoitsluke View Post
    Green bay has averaged 34 points per game. While averaging 22 points against. They have one by at least 7 points in 7 of the last 8 Games. The only one coming away against the vikes. They are home tonight to prove they are the best team in the league tonight. I know Im new to this site but not new to betting. I see the 7 point teaser tonight gb-7.5 and 42.5 over being the bet tonight at -120. Going large on it and see green bay dominating at home tonight.
    I can see Rodgers going big tonight throwing at least 3 Td's. May take the prop bet too

dang man, you getting a bad line on that side @ -14.5

GB -13 is what I have been seeing

welcome to the site and good luck

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by bkeith12 View Post
    How bout just take PAckers -7 1/2 first half? Safe bet for me. 2ND half all year they been laying off on defense not letting big plays happen.
    A better bet is the first half over 25.5; the last 3 games for both teams averages out to 30 points being scored in the first half. They scored 30 points in the first half in their first game this year.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

My book had the Pack -11.5.

Yoitsluke
    Yoitsluke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Let's just hope Rodgers goes off as normal
    Last edited by Yoitsluke; 11-14-11 at 04:52 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Rough weekend for a lot of posters. But still i was wondering the same thing. Surprised more posters arent calling Packers ML a lock. I wish somebody would say the Packers can't lose b/c i'm thinking about unloading on Vikings ML.
    You better hope you don't run into my thread................

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

In minority here liking the under 50

Ras1112
    Ras1112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

GB isn't Arizona or Carolina
    Viks will go down easily GB-13!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

I was worried about the -13 but after reading this thread there is no doubt what to do. GB-13 is solid

First 123 Last