jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    i have done extensive mathematical testing on tebow. looked at every play, run regression analysis, etc. i even have a friend teaching at MIT look into tebow's teams ability to win games. the conclusion is so long as he is a virgin he will continue to win. he should take a priest vow and continue to play football. he will become a HOF with a completion percentage of 46.6 and a record of 143-87.
    Seriously, I wouldn't wish that on anybody...

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

I root for Tebow like I root for the public. When he wins with 2 completions, every football sharp is in agony with butthurt as millions of mouth breathing wal-mart shoppers celebrate like crazy. New jorts and a case of Natty Light for everyone!

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They host the Jets on Thursday. Very short week for NY. I have no clue how to line this game. I'm thinking under.
    I agree with you. It's tough to gauge. If anything, tonight makes it easier. to go anti-broncos. The line should be lower because of this performance by the Jets.

I suppose the real question is who is worse, Tebow or Sanchez?

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

there is one main reason why tebow > cam

think about it

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Tebow is very efficient in the Red zone. That's the key to his success. It's hard to stop him and a RB and receivers. Tebow also takes care of the ball and doesn't turn it over much. I think he needs to take more chances and throw it up more but his receivers flat out suck so the run first is good for now. Once his receivers get better with experience and he start understanding defenses more, he will be trouble for any defensive coordinator.

I love Denver Thursday night. The Jet's run defense is much worst than Oakland and Kansas City. Plus it's a short week so the Jet's won't be able to game plan for the read option that Tebow is just killing right now. Even without McGahee or Moreno, I expect Tebow and Ball to run all over the Jets. Denver's defense is under rated and will cause Sanchez to make mistakes as well.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

I love Denver Thursday night. The Jet's run defense is much worst than Oakland and Kansas City. Plus it's a short week so the Jet's won't be able to game plan for the read option that Tebow is just killing right now. Even without McGahee or Moreno, I expect Tebow and Ball to run all over the Jets. Denver's defense is under rated and will cause Sanchez to make mistakes as well.
    Ball will not run over the Jets, especially when he's on the only healthy back left on the roster. Not a good matchup for the Broncos here, especially if Denver falls behind. The Broncos defense while improved, is still suspect in the passing game and Sanchez has the receivers to take advantage. The Broncos Linebackers were beaten several times by the Chiefs tight ends for big potential plays, but Cassel just couldn't deliver the ball to them. Dustin Keller might have a big day on Thursday.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Frost - you still doubt your team and baby Jesus???

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    Seriously, isn't a good idea to start Martingaling anti-Broncos from here? How many times can this guy pull it out of his ass?
    so true

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Troy Aikman was 1-15 in his 1st season. He went on to win 3 Super Bowls. This thread is a bunch of bunk

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Troy Aikman was 1-15 in his 1st season. He went on to win 3 Super Bowls. This thread is a bunch of bunk

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 501

Newton has a shoulder problem, Tebow can't throw passes efficiently in the NFL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Newton has a shoulder problem, Tebow can't throw passes efficiently in the NFL
    Just another one of JJ's threads to get a reaction out of posters to generate traffic. No way Tim Tebow is better than Cam Newton. Cam plays on a horrible team. You take Cam away from the Panthers and they are worse than the Colts.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol cam had chances to beat the saints, cardinals, Vikings on the last drive and couldn't score. Tebow has led 3 or 4 game winning drives. Who cares about stats if you can't score in the clutch, cam has significantly better skill players around him too.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Panthers and Broncos have as much talent

Tebow can win games because he doesn't throw a lot, and they don't turn the ball over

Broncos are good at controlling the clock and winning field position battle

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

As much talent? Huh? Steve smith, Greg Olson, shockey, deangelo and Stewart compared to decker and mcgahee..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Deangelo sucks, stewart sucks, shockey is over the hill always gets hurt, Olsen is decent, and steve smith is good in space but he is undersized and teams double team him b/c there is no #2 reciever. carolina has no running game anymore both backs have fallen off . check out their stats they used to be good a couple years ago.

panthers will get a top pick next season and they will probably draft Justin Blackmon, then there wil be no stopping Cam.

First 12