brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

My NFL Plays for Today

After going a pedestrian 5-2 yesterday in CFB, I will be looking to replicate last weekend's 3-0 NFL day

Jags/Colts Under 37.5
    Teaser - STL9.5/NO 7.5
    Teaser - Cinci 10.5/NYG 10.5

pay on time
    pay on time's Avatar Become A Pro!

just one 13 point teaser for me.
    steelers+8.5
    rams+16
    eagles-1
    pats+15

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

spread your legs bitch

brahmabull117

All 3 plays lookin great so far

brahmabull117

2-0 to start the day, giants leading so I'm probably gonna be 3-0 again for the 2nd straight week after going 5-2 yesterday

brahmabull117

3-0 to start the day and I'll take a shot at the jets - 2.5

edit: I edited it because I meant -2.5

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    After going a pedestrian 5-2 yesterday in CFB,
    Pedestrian 5-2 huh?? That's pedestrian?? Do you even realize that if you could go 5-2 every time you would never have to work another day in your life?? But 5-2 is just pedestrian for someone of your stature huh??

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Pedestrian 5-2 huh?? That's pedestrian?? Do you even realize that if you could go 5-2 every time you would never have to work another day in your life?? But 5-2 is just pedestrian for someone of your stature huh??
    its pedestrian, usually the book goes 5-0 against brahma

brahma trying to replicate the books success

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post

I hope you realize I was being facetious

on this forum though, here's the thing. I can go 17-3 in a 20 play streak and it means nothing... it's just a random hot streak on a tiny sample size. But if I go 0-3 in a weekend, that means I'm a "mush" and a "hamburger". 0-3 is much more significant and a much bigger sample size than 17-3 on this site.

Ive been hitting at about 70% all year long in college football, but I had 1 bad weekend about 3 weeks ago where I went 1-6 and everybody was all over my ass saying I know nothing about betting. Since that point I've gone 9-2 in CFB and like 9-2 in the NFL, but that means absolutely nothing

but hey, god forbid I go 0-2 next week, I'll have about 50 guys saying I'm the worst bettor ever and it will obviously mean my 6-0 streak last 2 weeks in the NFL didn't even happen

I once even had a thread where I showed my last 60 posted plays on this site covering baseball, football and basketball - I covered at over 70% ATS and people screamed at me claiming it means nothing and it's a tiny sample size. But my 1 weekend where I went 1-6 in CFB?? that's a HUGE sample size and it means wayyyy more than going 46-14 over a 60 play period.
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 11-13-11 at 06:36 PM.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

brahma do you just make random numbers to sound credible? u used the word facetious but you still find a way to type like a babboon. We absolutely have to see a handicapping contest between brahma and someone decent on here b/c even I'm getting tired of a lack of book-keeping by this clown

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I hope you realize I was being facetious

on this forum though, here's the thing. I can go 17-3 in a 20 play streak and it means nothing... it's just a random hot streak on a tiny sample size. But if I go 0-3 in a weekend, that means I'm a "mush" and a "hamburger". 0-3 is much more significant and a much bigger sample size than 17-3 on this site.

Ive been hitting at about 70% all year long in college football, but I had 1 bad weekend about 3 weeks ago where I went 1-6 and everybody was all over my ass saying I know nothing about betting. Since that point I've gone 9-2 in CFB and like 9-2 in the NFL, but that means absolutely nothing

but hey, god forbid I go 0-2 next week, I'll have about 50 guys saying I'm the worst bettor ever and it will obviously mean my 6-0 streak last 2 weeks in the NFL didn't even happen

I once even had a thread where I showed my last 60 posted plays on this site covering baseball, football and basketball - I covered at over 70% ATS and people screamed at me claiming it means nothing and it's a tiny sample size. But my 1 weekend where I went 1-6 in CFB?? that's a HUGE sample size and it means wayyyy more than going 46-14 over a 60 play period.
    start a yearlong thread and post regularly and keep an accurate record.

or better yet, stop caring/posting about what other people think. especially if you're going to claim to not care what they think

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

one word:

spreadsheet

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    start a yearlong thread and post regularly and keep an accurate record. or better yet, stop caring/posting about what other people think. especially if you're going to claim to not care what they think

I don't, it's just fascinating to me the extreme selective perception people have.

They just see what they wanna see

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    one word:

spreadsheet

14 words

way too much work for me to do considering I don't give a fukk

I have too much fun with these weekly threads anyways

hawley

you mean you love the attention?

You clearly do give a fuk if you had little cry above

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    you mean you love the attention?

You clearly do give a fuk if you had little cry above

it's not a cry, it's just fukking annoying

I don't need people to recognize me as some sort of a gambling god - just STFU and discuss my threads as if my YTD record is 0-0

hawley