warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone got any aluminum they can donate to Tech 9?

She wants really bad to be an SBR Pro, but she cant afford it...

Hasnt been able to afford it for years...

Can anyone help her?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

gee and he wonders why he gets banned every day.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    She wants really bad to be an SBR Pro, but she cant afford it... Hasnt been able to afford it for years... Can anyone help her?
    So much for turning over a new leaf and being a respectful member of this forum, no wonder why mods closed your apology thread.

warriorfan707

"turning over a new leaf"??

This is the txs I get for trying to help and sbr non pro???

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    So much for turning over a new leaf and being a respectful member of this forum, no wonder why mods closed your apology thread.
    just like i said in that thread....no need for apologies, just don't act like a douchebag...too much to ask i guess

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Henry aka warriorfan can't handle himself

He wants to talk shit but he cant

SBR has him by balls

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

My how things change in just a few short days.

First off, I am not going to get in depth too much here as it is really not relevant anymore.

My account was banned for a few months and for whatever reason at the time this and a few other things seem to have sent me over the edge.

In a childish response, I proceeded to send several nasty messages to Shari and also emailed the forum more than once, in a very immature manner which in hindsight I feel silly about.

Shari, I apologize and hope that I can be forgiven, as the things I said to you were not right. I hope I can be forgiven.

I would also like to thank Lou, who is a reasonable guy, and unbanned my account despite the fact that I am far from a model citizen here on SBR.

While I am at it, I would also like to address some of those of you here on SBR who maybe I have been a total prick to over the years, I am not proud of my behavior, and I'm sorry if you have the wrong impression of me as a person. If you knew me in real life Im almost sure I would get along with all of you. We are all human beings and we are far from flawless, and Lord knows I am certainly no exception.

Let us not forget our mission here is to make our hobby as profitable as possible. I have been here for years now and I would like to see us help each other and not fight each other so much.

Long Live SBR and God Bless

L

Im not going to take the bait from anyone here. Im trying to do something productive here.

Tech N9ne

And by the way Henry..

I live in bay area..

You want some?? Drop some cans off at my house and watch what happens. I'll video it for SBR.

warriorfan707

Tech N9ne

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    My how things change in just a few short days.

First off, I am not going to get in depth too much here as it is really not relevant anymore.

My account was banned for a few months and for whatever reason at the time this and a few other things seem to have sent me over the edge.

In a childish response, I proceeded to send several nasty messages to Shari and also emailed the forum more than once, in a very immature manner which in hindsight I feel silly about.

Shari, I apologize and hope that I can be forgiven, as the things I said to you were not right. I hope I can be forgiven.

I would also like to thank Lou, who is a reasonable guy, and unbanned my account despite the fact that I am far from a model citizen here on SBR.

While I am at it, I would also like to address some of those of you here on SBR who maybe I have been a total prick to over the years, I am not proud of my behavior, and I'm sorry if you have the wrong impression of me as a person. If you knew me in real life Im almost sure I would get along with all of you. We are all human beings and we are far from flawless, and Lord knows I am certainly no exception.

Let us not forget our mission here is to make our hobby as profitable as possible. I have been here for years now and I would like to see us help each other and not fight each other so much.

Long Live SBR and God Bless

L

Im not going to take the bait from anyone here. Im trying to do something productive here.

warriorfan707

Can I just bring the cans to your house and maybe we can smoke and be civilized instead?

warriorfan707

Tech9, lets meet and be best of friends

I promise Ill never mention the fact that youve never been able to afford to become an sbr pro

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stupid thread is stupid.

warriorfan707

How did the red sox do in september this year?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26