Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    if anyone has a problem here send me an email at racismisunbelievablysolid@gmail.com

It will be looked into promptly

And in the meantime try to hang out with your own kind
    That mailer demon guy that works for you is an a hole!

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rofl the mods decide what's racist or what's not .Black people who work hard are tired of trying to take up for these blacks who are in the foodstamp/welfare line with no morals and offer no values to society. They wonder why they can't get a job even at a black owned business? 6 letters N$@@3R

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I love how that thread was left in PT, while the ttrace old white guy pedo thread was moved in 1 minute... TRUTH HURTS

I rather have gangbangers kill themselves that some inbreds raping/killing lil children.
    Yea mayan. I think it was actually 30seconds. SBR Lou is full of shit. Tries to act like he is being fair

ttrace35

I love how that thread was left in PT, while the ttrace old white guy pedo thread was moved in 1 minute... TRUTH HURTS

I rather have gangbangers kill themselves that some inbreds raping/killing lil children.
    Yea mayan. I think it was actually 30seconds. SBR Lou is full of shit. Tries to act like he is being fair

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why does everyone call tittywarrior a pedophile? What did I miss?

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Why does everyone call tittywarrior a pedophile? What did I miss?
    he said something to the effect of:

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    no such thing as raping 12 year olds, 12 year olds know what sex is and 12 year olds know if they are straight or queer

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Don't be silly. Here was Opie's post for anyone who didn't see it:

I don't see mention of race there. If you'd describe sucker punching an old man—then high-fiving your retard friends while everyone laughs their ass off—as anything other than animalistic, please do let me know. Anyone who reads a post about a group of people acting like animals and automatically equates "animal" to "black person" needs their head examined. Hilarious that the ultra-PC end up coming across more racist than those they criticize.
    maybe you should think twice about how things could be perceived before awarding points to someone who comments that these people in the video are animals.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    maybe you should think twice about how things could be perceived before awarding points to someone who comments that these people in the video are animals.
    Rob.......you remind me of an animal, as well.

So I feel like its equal opportunity, you know.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lou,

While you're in this thread, awesome job letting Warriorfan/Bayareabeast back on the forum... WTF were you thinking.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Rob.......you remind me of an animal, as well.

So I feel like its equal opportunity, you know.
    Opie, your videos remind me of the poor mans Jim J Bullock. How many times do you roll your eyes towards your eye brow and have a silly bleached teeth smile?

I don't think you are an animal, but you do remind me of a type of cake.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Lou,

While you're in this thread, awesome job letting Warriorfan/Bayareabeast back on the forum... WTF were you thinking.
    Good question. That and awarding points to someone who called the kids in the video animals. We know the intent and what the OP meant.

opie1988

Opie, your videos remind me of the poor mans Jim J Bullock. How many times do you roll your eyes towards your eye brow and have a silly bleached teeth smile?

I like his Burberry scarf. Very sharp.

Thanks for the kind words, pal.

Those kids in the video ARE COMPLETE SAVAGE ANIMALS. If you don't think so....well.....then you're an idiot.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988;12354031[SIZE="7"
    ]I like his Burberry scarf.[/SIZE] Very sharp.

Thanks for the kind words, pal.

It is confirmed.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i feel that opie is entitled to his opinion, and i don't think he wasnt violating any SBR rules but:

yes that is his first post and this is his second:

"I'll be damned......more animals involved.
    I think we all see what we're dealing with here."

If he meant these individuals were animals because they were acting this way- he would not be "amazed" or stating that as an observation because there would be a consistent or absolute correlation between one's acting this way and his deeming them "animals."

Meaning ALL the people behaving in this manner would be animals. he would not need to state his observation that its more animals that are being animals.

he wouldnt go to the zoo and say hes amazed that theres animals in the cages or turn around to another exhibit and say "I'll be damned......more animals"

not trying to single him out but he was just the example that you used Lou.

opie1988

You can make it racist all you want....but I'll never back down from that. Those kids are acting like total animals, with no regards for normal society.

If it was a bunch of white kids behaving this way, I'd say the exact same thing.

Spin it however you want. Any decent person, regardless of their color, would agree with me.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

everybody agrees that those kids were behaving like animals and that white kids doing the same would be behaving like animals aswell. that means nothing.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Who cares what others say? Are you that childish that you want to censor the world? Most white people who use the word nagger arent racist they are just putting down the person in the best way possible, by using words that will clearly hurt them or upset them. King mayan is constantly referring to whites as inbred hillbillies, and i could care less because its his opinion which doesnt effect me in anyway. In fact i respect him more for actually saying what he is thinking rather than someone who hides it because they are afraid of what others might think.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    Who cares what others say? Are you that childish that you want to censor the world? Most white people who use the word nagger arent racist they are just putting down the person in the best way possible, by using words that will clearly hurt them or upset them. King mayan is constantly referring to whites as inbred hillbillies, and i could care less because its his opinion which doesnt effect me in anyway. In fact i respect him more for actually saying what he is thinking rather than someone who hides it because they are afraid of what others might think.
    Weird. Because I don't call anybody inbred that doesn't spew racist shit... Have I ever called you a inbred, NO because you have never said racist words....

I'm a product of my environment, and if you haven't noticed there's a lot of racist fukks around here, I want to be COOL so I play along.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Weird. Because I don't call anybody inbred that doesn't spew racist shit... Have I ever called you a inbred, NO because you have never said racist words....

I'm a product of my environment, and if you haven't noticed there's a lot of racist fukks around here, I want to be COOL so I play along.
    i wasnt saying you have ever been racist directly to me. Just that im sure that we both have probably been considered racists at one time or another on this forum

ttrace35

Black people are good people.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Robzilla

Blue Edwards

Happy Boy

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!