Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaStateFan View Post
    I think you have me confused for the typical ref basher. I never bash refs for my plays.

But Moye gets tackled on 3rd and 5 while the ball is in the air and no call, and then Nebraska is given a TD to close the half on a very cheap PASS INT.

We both know that the Big 10 would prefer to keep PSU out of their championship game, so this is kind of suspicious PSU is getting jobbed on calls at home. All I'm saying.

Their $hitty offense will keep them out of the B10 championship game. My God you conspiracy theory people just love to waste time on nonsense.

Mr Handicapable

He was short of the 1st down. Why don't you log off your computer and go down to Eyeworld and hook yourself up with some glasses. Pedophile State will probably push +3 because Nebraska runs every play with atleast 20 seconds still on the play clock?

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

TD NITTANY LIONS!!!

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

This game had NEB written all over it. Too many distractions going on at Pedophile State University. Joe Pa should be serving time right now.

WichitaStateFan

I hope PSU covers my +3.5... if not, oh well.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

I hope PSU covers my +3.5... if not, oh well.
    I think they will....

Mr Handicapable

TD NITTANY LIONS!!!

Calm down Sandusky Junior....only a completely degenerate lowlife would root for Pedophile State today

WichitaStateFan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Calm down Sandusky Junior....only a completely degenerate lowlife would root for Pedophile State today
    You are very immature. I bet on Penn State, so of course I'll root for them.

And seriously, do you really think the kids on the field are bad kids because of this stuff? No, they aren't. Grow up, jr.

Mr Handicapable

I'm immature? Who's the dumba$$ throwing out conspiracy theories like an idiot!

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel we got plenty of calls this game, all things considered.

Mr Handicapable

They didn't give it to him...CONSPIRACY???????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

WichitaStateFan

I'm immature? Who's the dumba$$ throwing out conspiracy theories like an idiot!
    Fact: The Big 10 wants PSU to lose this game. That isn't a conspiracy theory. That is a fact. What they do to achieve that result, if anything, is in question.

Mr Handicapable

Pleasssseeee take it to the house martinez!!!!!

Mr Handicapable

Fact: The Big 10 wants PSU to lose this game. That isn't a conspiracy theory. That is a fact. What they do to achieve that result, if anything, is in question.

You're a idiot! The NBA didn't like the Mavs losing to the Lakers ratings wise but it happens. Not everything is some stupid conspiracy

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get about 7 yds and hold them PSU and kick the 3 NEB. I will take a push but deserve the win.PSU has been dominated

WichitaStateFan

You're a idiot! The NBA didn't like the Mavs losing to the Lakers ratings wise but it happens. Not everything is some stupid conspiracy
    There is a big difference between an NBA finals' rating thing and putting PSU on a big stage.

Looks like you pushed your bet. Quit crying about it.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Refs already gave nebraska 4 points on that horseshit penalty call on 3rd down, they would have been up 6-0 at the half instead of 10-0, but now were right back in it.
    Thanks for stealing the big 10 championship from us refs, final score should be 14-13 lions, unreal.

WichitaStateFan

Quote Originally Posted by ExperienceWins View Post
    Get about 7 yds and hold them PSU and kick the 3 NEB. I will take a push but deserve the win.PSU has been dominated
    Great job by PSU to get my my win despite the refs being all over Nebraska's johnson all game.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Maybe we can win it anyway with 49 seconds left, gotta complete some passes mcgloin.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Why the fuk are they throwing passes in the middle of the field with no timeouts left, jesus christ.

Mr Handicapable

You are very immature. I bet on Penn State, so of course I'll root for them.

And seriously, do you really think the kids on the field are bad kids because of this stuff? No, they aren't. Grow up, jr.

The Big Ten would cheat to keep the innocent Penn State kids out of the B10 championship game. You're Romney'ing this argument...please pick a side and stay there.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Unbelievable, mcgloin fukkin sucks.

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great job by PSU to get my my win despite the refs being all over Nebraska's johnson all game.

You got lucky that Bo Pelini didnt d the right thing and kick the 3. Their kicker would have made it easy

WichitaStateFan

Quote Originally Posted by ExperienceWins View Post
    You got lucky that Bo Pelini didnt d the right thing and kick the 3. Their kicker would have made it easy
    Yet, I also got unlucky that Nebraska was handed a touchdown to close the first half on a BS pass INT call.

So in your best case, it evens out. But you can't assume a made 45 yarder in college.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Well that should be the last time Penn State is in the top 15 for a very long time.

Mr Handicapable

There is a big difference between an NBA finals' rating thing and putting PSU on a big stage.

Looks like you pushed your bet. Quit crying about it.
    FU your crying is what started this thing! I guess they cornhole kids at Wichita State too?

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

Books got crushed. Nebraska backers had 2.5, Penn St backers had 3.5!!!!!! Great day

The High Flier
    The High Flier's Avatar Become A Pro!

Penn State has 3 titles in 19 years. Outright in 1994 and shared in 05 and 08. They traditionally choke vs ranked teams.

In reality, they are probably better off going forward with JoePa gone. No way on earth an 84 year old man can do the job of a college coach, he was hurting the team just like Bowden.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by The High Flier View Post
    Penn State has 3 titles in 19 years. Outright in 1994 and shared in 05 and 08. They traditionally choke vs ranked teams.

In reality, they are probably better off going forward with JoePa gone. No way on earth an 84 year old man can do the job of a college coach, he was hurting the team just like Bowden.
    They are better off going forward without Joe Pa...he has slowly eroded the program over the past 5-7 years where recruiting has gone into the crapper...settling for 3 star guys, and rarely getting the high quality athletes. He rarely went on the road, and he was just an arrogant SOB....many saw the grandpa figure, but many of the older boosters and alumni have been after him to retire for the last 5 years...now he goes out in Shame

WichitaStateFan

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    They are better off going forward without Joe Pa...he has slowly eroded the program over the past 5-7 years where recruiting has gone into the crapper...settling for 3 star guys, and rarely getting the high quality athletes. He rarely went on the road, and he was just an arrogant SOB....many saw the grandpa figure, but many of the older boosters and alumni have been after him to retire for the last 5 years...now he goes out in Shame
    I'm not a PSU fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I imagine that in 5 years, they'll start getting back up to prominence.

First 12