BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Drive by AK 47 fire by White House last night and no suspects?Something's up.

What the hell kind of a government false flag caper was that especially being that it was Veteran's Day.Hmmm,everything is surveiled where GPS eyes in the sky are all over and they can't find the perps ''plants''that did this?They just found an abandoned car and the weapons used.

So what's the motive here.Oh,even the White House is under attack and we can't find out who did it therefore it goes to show that everything is still vulnerable where more money needs to be spent on homeland ''motherland''security Is that it?Or is it,hell,you conspiracy black hellicopter people are crazy that you are under the watchful eye of the government.The White House isn't even under the watchful eye of the government.

And of course it happened when all the Obama's just happened to be gone for a few days.You wouldn't want to conduct some false flag operation where it backfired where something could have gone wrong putting the royal family in harms way.

If I was some simpleton with no status living on the streets in DC,I would watch for men with no names dressed all in black to snatch me up for patsy purposes.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 11-12-11 at 12:27 PM.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

Who cares. Anyone important in the world is in Hawaii right now, including their security

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Wait....what happened?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Someone really needs to take ur keyboard away.