d00d
    d00d's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won 111 free play in a tourney now book says I have to rollover

before I can ever withdraw my cash balance that was never attached to any bonus or free play?

How can they do this?

d00d

so once that free play is credited, you'll need to accomplish a rollover requirement before you can take any money out from your account

I cant even w/d from my balance that never had a bonus or free play attached to it?

unfortunately no

I dont have to rollover my cash balance right

if you get FP with a current balance, the current balance will be restricted until you accomplish the rollover from the free play

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

decline/return the FP bonus if you want. or take a risk and try to roll it.

what site is that? heritage?

d00d

yes

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

My understanding was heritages 11/11 promo was a cash prize, not a FP. Also the terms of the promo listed no RO requirement, much less the bs theyre trying to pull with tying in your avail balance to the contest winnings.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm suprised that it's Heritage. That's a shit book tactic.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

i dont see how this is such a big deal.. i assume u will be placing bets all weekend.. 111 X even a 10X roll (which its less) is only 1k bud.. im sure that will be done in matter of 5-10 bets

-stash

d00d

this was the email they just sent me.

unfortunately today you were misinformed about the freeplay balance and your current balance. During regular payout hours you would have been able to make a withdrawal of any funds that you had in the account at the time the freeplay was credited. Now that the freeplay has been placed and was a winner, you would need to complete required rollover. However, when you want to make a withdrawal on Monday, or any other day but Wednesday since I’m off and Thursday when I come in later, ask for me and mention this e-mail and I’ll get you the payout without and restrictions. Sorry for the confusion, there is another 100 freeplay in the account for you to use at you discretion, there’s no rollover on this one at all.

d00d

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    My understanding was heritages 11/11 promo was a cash prize, not a FP. Also the terms of the promo listed no RO requirement, much less the bs theyre trying to pull with tying in your avail balance to the contest winnings.

where did you see those terms?

they are saying it was a 5X rollover for winners of the BJ tourney.