1. #1
    samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-10
    Posts: 2,977
    Betpoints: 18

    mn gophers +160

    That's right boys...I'm talking college hockey

    The gophs are undefeated in their conference and are 4-0 against 2 of the best teams...Minnesota duluth and north Dakota. The game vs Wisconsin tonight should be close and not saying it is a for sure win...but this line is way off

  2. #2
    Vikings2
    Vikings2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-07
    Posts: 448
    Betpoints: 15090

    Go gophers!

  3. #3
    frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 8,916
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    That's right boys...I'm talking college hockey The gophs are undefeated in their conference and are 4-0 against 2 of the best teams...Minnesota duluth and north Dakota. The game vs Wisconsin tonight should be close and not saying it is a for sure win...but this line is way off
    I hope you don't lose your $5 good luck twink fuk.

  4. #4
    DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-07-08
    Posts: 9,694

    Badgers dominate

  5. #5
    DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-07-08
    Posts: 9,694

    On further review I have no idea why Wisconsin is favored by so much, very strange.

  6. #6
    samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-10
    Posts: 2,977
    Betpoints: 18

    the line has now moved to Minny -180

    You know 5dimes will call it a bogus line if Minny wins
    Points Awarded:

    thejrichshow85 gave samgurt 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  7. #7
    thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-15-08
    Posts: 3,342

    i would actually consider this bet if nba nfl nhl were all in lock outs and there was no ncaaf or ncaab to bet on.

    bol

  8. #8
    DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-07-08
    Posts: 9,694

    Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    the line has now moved to Minny -180

    You know 5dimes will call it a bogus line if Minny wins
    I gotta think thats what the line was supposed to be.

  9. #9
    DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-07-08
    Posts: 9,694

    Quote Originally Posted by thejrichshow85 View Post
    i would actually consider this bet if nba nfl nhl were all in lock outs and there was no ncaaf or ncaab to bet on.

    bol
    If you would bet the sharpest lines in sports betting over a line thats waaaaay off on a different sport then you have no clue what youre doing

  10. #10
    samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-10
    Posts: 2,977
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    I gotta think thats what the line was supposed to be.
    idk man...i honestly think that Wisconsin wins tonight. Just couldn't pass up that line. Whoever is making the line for this games doesn't know what he's doing that's for sure.

    -180 for a road team and they are conference rivals....no way

    AND

    this line was up for like 2 or 3 days and they just NOW changed it probably cuz everyone was on MN

  11. #11
    thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-15-08
    Posts: 3,342

    Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post

    idk man...i honestly think that Wisconsin wins tonight. Just couldn't pass up that line. Whoever is making the line for this games doesn't know what he's doing that's for sure.

    -180 for a road team and they are conference rivals....no way

    AND

    this line was up for like 2 or 3 days and they just NOW changed it probably cuz everyone was on MN
    you called it in post 6

    if you lose you lose. if you win 5 dimes will say bad line and you tried to take a shot at them.

  12. #12
    DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-07-08
    Posts: 9,694

    Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post

    idk man...i honestly think that Wisconsin wins tonight. Just couldn't pass up that line. Whoever is making the line for this games doesn't know what he's doing that's for sure.

    -180 for a road team and they are conference rivals....no way

    AND

    this line was up for like 2 or 3 days and they just NOW changed it probably cuz everyone was on MN
    Thats possible, curious how much action they were getting on this game. Wisconsin is at home in a Rivalry game but Minnesota might be the best team in all of college hockey right now. They gotta be the favorite.

  13. #13
    DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-07-08
    Posts: 9,694

    And Wisconsin dominates....weird

Top