BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Dos Equis ad.Most interesting man sent Nygerian 10k and got his 2.5 million $ prize

Anyone else have a good original line that could be used in a Dos Equis beer ad if some ad man for them just so happens to be an SBR forum member seeing the posts?I for one enjoy the most interesting man in the world ads.I hope they don't drop them.It looks like the dark suited Geico pitchman is history.I haven't seen a new ad from him in quite some time.The ads got stale and shouldn't have.Better material was needed and lots is available.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Good one. Only commercials on TV I watch. Can't think of any off the top of my head.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Anyone else have a good original line that could be used in a Dos Equis beer ad if some ad man for them just so happens to be an SBR forum member seeing the posts?I for one enjoy the most interesting man in the world ads.I hope they don't drop them.It looks like the dark suited Geico pitchman is history.I haven't seen a new ad from him in quite some time.The ads got stale and shouldn't have.Better material was needed and lots is available.
    Although I like it, it isn;t good because it will never be used.

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9362

He puts the "laughter" in manslaughter

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Like.