vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

One of my biggest plays in College Football this year !!!

Georgia Tech ML
    Georgia Tech +1

The Hokies are overrated. The yellow jackets will win today. This is a huge game in deciding ACC coastal division. The winner of this match-up has gone on to win ACC coastal division for the past 5 years. This is a must-win game for Georgia Tech. Also, plenty of starters out on the defensive side for the hokies.

This will be one of my biggest plays this year in College Football. Good Luck guys.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Best of luck. Was leaning that way as well.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

leaning that way too.....i love 1 pt spreads with two good clubs.....u just gotta get on the right side...good spots to go big on....

but this tech team makes me fuckin nervous....i bet maryland and the points in ga tech weeks ago....maryland was catching like 15.5 if i remember.....and tech won 21-16......and maryland is awful and was without there best defensive player kenny tate...and a starting receiver.....so im sketched

if i remember correctly they played last year on a thursday night at va tech.....and the game was real tight...and campbell got picked off in the endzone real late with the game on the line