Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13521

Sandusky ... PC's avoid please

I just spent 10 minutes listening to commentary regarding this scumbag (to be kind) and I have a question and a comment and then I'm gonna go hurl.

1) Apparently the count is now 20 plus. He is obviously guilty. Why is he free?

2) The only way we are going to right this fk'd up country is to cancel dancing with the stars and all the other so-called reality shows and start publicly broadcasting the castration or worse of filth like this.

Idiot students supporting Joe Pa should be at Sandusky's house burning it down with him in it!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

And this other jerk ... I got my measly 156 pts says he hasn't the balls to be on the sideline Saturday.

At the spontaneous rally at his house, Paterno held his fists over his head three times and said, ''We are ...''
    And the crowd replied, ''Penn State!''
    ''We're always going to be Penn State,'' Paterno said. ''I'm proud of you. I've always been proud of you. Beat Nebraska.''

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Yea those students supporting Paterno are real dumbasses. Why anyone would want to go to that pathetic school is beyond belief.

Jackson Hole
    Jackson Hole's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know how alumni and donors can let JoePa continue, someone needs to stand up to him and also stand up for the university.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

nebraska should be the easy play dont see how penn st can be prepared for this game...and yea sandusky will def committ suicide, where can i get a line on that??

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Now that this pompous foul has issued a statement I take my pts offer off the table. He just might be pompous enough to take the field. If so, I hope he gets his @ss boo'ed off. Supposedly retiring end of season.

What a way to be remembered. I also hope he lives a while at least long enough to suffer some of the indignity that hopefully follows.

And for PIG Sandusky I can guarantee you he'd already be dead if my family were involved and I'd be very happy to spend the rest of my life behind bars for the pleasure.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

How did Mike McQueary not pump Sandusky when he walked in on him in the shower? If I witnessed that, Sandusky would not have been able to walk off campus.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

can't wait until sandusky is killed
    Points Awarded:

bkeith12 gave paranoyd androyd 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

It's all in the name...McQueary.

Seriously, though, if I walked into that, Sandusky might not be alive right now. And I wouldn't give a damn what my punishment would be.

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

McQueary is a coward. Media is putting all the blame on JoePa when McQueary is the one who witnessed it. Seems like JoePa is getting more shiit for this than Sandusky. Pretty messed up.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I honestly don't understand where the scrutiny of JoePa is coming from.

He went straight to the AD and the Vice-President (head of campus police)

what more could JoePa do in all honesty, he did what he needed to do??

People are saying he didn't go to the source, that may be the ONLY thing he did wrong...

How do we know that the AD and VP didn't tell Coach Paterno that "everything was going to be taken care of" then just hide it under the bed.. We don't know.. and this is going to DESTROY the legacy of JoePa.

as for everybody else... LET EM BURN
    Points Awarded:

big0mar gave DerekMadden 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post

1) Apparently the count is now 20 plus. He is obviously guilty. Why is he free?

wow 20+! That's a lot of boy butt! He going down now but damn, while he was in the game he had a good run!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post

People are saying he didn't go to the source, that may be the ONLY thing he did wrong...

How do we know that the AD and VP didn't tell Coach Paterno that "everything was going to be taken care of" then just hide it under the bed.. We don't know.. and this is going to DESTROY the legacy of JoePa.

you clearly haven't read the report....

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    wow 20+! That's a lot of boy butt! He going down now but damn, while he was in the game he had a good run!
    ARe you kidding me, if i was a mod I'd ban you from this site...

What the fukk is wrong with you...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Put Sandusky in general population

bkeith12
    Cleveland St - 6h and -11.5 for the game
    bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

He couldve done more. Your an Idiot to think not.

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 30K Millionaire View Post
    McQueary is a coward. Media is putting all the blame on JoePa when McQueary is the one who witnessed it. Seems like JoePa is getting more shiit for this than Sandusky. Pretty messed up.
    Pretty messed up??? Are you fukking kidding me? He's known about this and many others for years and has said nothing! Anyone who knew of these heinous acts, and didn't act upon them, is any absolute disgrace to humanity! All, and I mean every last bit, of respect is gone for the old man, get the fukk out, and now! What a disgrace!!!

I honestly don't understand where the scrutiny of JoePa is coming from. He went straight to the AD and the Vice-President (head of campus police) what more could JoePa do in all honesty, he did what he needed to do?? People are saying he didn't go to the source, that may be the ONLY thing he did wrong... How do we know that the AD and VP didn't tell Coach Paterno that "everything was going to be taken care of" then just hide it under the bed.. We don't know.. and this is going to DESTROY the legacy of JoePa. as for everybody else... LET EM BURN
    How bout going to the police you fukking idiot! How come no one, including fukking JOE fukking PA, didn't go to the police. Everyone of these people should have taken that step and didn't. That's where they are wrong, and that to me, is fukking cowardly, disgraceful, and sickening!!! Paterno should never coach another game!

DerekMadden

Quote Originally Posted by BroDog73 View Post
    How bout going to the police you fukking idiot! How come no one, including fukking JOE fukking PA, didn't go to the police. Everyone of these people should have taken that step and didn't. That's where they are wrong, and that to me, is fukking cowardly, disgraceful, and sickening!!! Paterno should never coach another game!
    What do you think the campus police is?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

put in place to help cover up matters such as these

DerekMadden

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    put in place to help cover up matters such as these
    That's fine you feel that way, but you can't say Paterno never did anything.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

HE SHOULD OF DONE MORE, bottom line...

this has been known and going on since 1994!!!

20 years of abuse of young boys going unreported....

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Its hard to say what Paterno could have done until we actually hear his side of the story.

For all we know, Paterno was told that this scumbag had been reported to the police and cleared.

We do not know.

BroDog73

Hey moron, the point being, when you go to somebody, and nothing is done, you go another step farther. You really think this is something for campus police to handle? That was done on purpose, to help cover up! You're an idiot!

BroDog73

Come on, really man???

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

Doh.....Lighten up...Ever hear of satire??

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

HE SHOULD OF DONE MORE, bottom line...

this has been known and going on since 1994!!!

20 years of abuse of young boys going unreported....
    exactly

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

If the Campus Police didn't handle this...why didn't JoePa go to the FBI with this? This whole thing reeks of a coverup from the top down

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

lville just making commentary riding the tide of the insanity and sickness of this whole incident

of course, Joe Pa and everyone else who knew about it should have done much much more, and made sure there were no other victims after they were made aware of what was happening

Not sure what was going through their collective heads all those years, or how they could be on the same campus with him and run into him and not do anything about it, knowing what was going on

P.F.Kasooff

he's been banging 16yo crossdressers in CR for too long

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Its hard to say what Paterno could have done until we actually hear his side of the story.

For all we know, Paterno was told that this scumbag had been reported to the police and cleared.

We do not know.
    With that logic for all we know paterno wanted to keep it quiet, but wanted to do enough so if it did come to light he wouldn't go to jail.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post

With that logic for all we know paterno wanted to keep it quiet, but wanted to do enough so if it did come to light he wouldn't go to jail.
    Correct.

Although I'm not sure what his motivation would be to keep things quiet. Doesn't make sense to me.

Guy probably just thought the grad asst. was making things up

P.F.Kasooff

Seriously guys....! This was a criminal conspiracy by the admin @ Penn State to coverup a heinous crime[s]

We all know this

JoePa is culpable

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Its hard to say what Paterno could have done until we actually hear his side of the story. For all we know, Paterno was told that this scumbag had been reported to the police and cleared. We do not know.
    categorically wrong. here's a creative writing assignment for you: you have carte blanche to write his side of the story. you make up a "side of the story" that excuses his inaction when told of a 60 year-old man molesting a 10 year-old boy in the locker room shower at PSU, then continuing to allow the guy access to the facility for nine years (bringing kids with him on occasion) and knowing that the guy worked actively in a charity with disadvantaged kids for six more years. use aliens, Nazis, the mafia, drug cartels, the KGB, CIA, the Trilateral Commission, Nucky Thompson and the entire cast of Game of Thrones - whatever you want. there is no side of the story that could possibly be acceptable.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Doh.....Lighten up...Ever hear of satire??
    not when it comes to child molestation/rape....

especially repeat offenses to these kids over a 20 year time frame who got caught several times...

its sickening, The entire university has failed and they should forfeit the rest of their season and then fire everyone top to bottom...

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post

categorically wrong. here's a creative writing assignment for you: you have carte blanche to write his side of the story. you make up a "side of the story" that excuses his inaction when told of a 60 year-old man molesting a 10 year-old boy in the locker room shower at PSU, then continuing to allow the guy access to the facility for nine years (bringing kids with him on occasion) and knowing that the guy worked actively in a charity with disadvantaged kids for six more years. use aliens, Nazis, the mafia, drug cartels, the KGB, CIA, the Trilateral Commission, Nucky Thompson and the entire cast of Game of Thrones - whatever you want. there is no side of the story that could possibly be acceptable.
    Easy.

Paterno tells the AD.

The AD gives Paterno a police report clearing Sandusky of any wrongdoing. Could even be police officers that spoke to Paterno and told him the story was fabricated or a misunderstanding.

or

Paterno doesn't even remember being told because of Alzheimers.

1234 Last