bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

would like to make 1200 by sunday night....

takin my girl to nyc for the weekend in a few weeks...lion king the musical on friday night....cotto/margarito on saturday night

already paid for....but id like to make the money back this weekend....i feel like a free trip on my book

whats the plan of attack?

tymoline
    tymoline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

How much is your bankroll?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tymoline View Post
    How much is your bankroll?
    eh....about 10k...if i need more i can get it

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    eh....about 10k...if i need more i can get it
    so if u want to make 1g u need like what 20gs ? unreal

u can make 1k with 10k in 3 hours pal

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Put the whole thing on Packers ML

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

.....to win $1200 on the steelers -3

tymoline

Put 10k on a heavy favorite if u got that much

tymoline

Like brazil today guaranteed they dont lose

SASH

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Put the whole thing on Packers ML
    Who bets like this???? Thats something I may have suggested when I first started gambling when I was a beginer, but probably not. Pack are -725. What your suggesting is crazy. That my friend is how gambling does not work, we all know that

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    so if u want to make 1g u need like what 20gs ? unreal

u can make 1k with 10k in 3 hours pal
    he just asked what my roll was.....

so tell me how chief?

tymoline

Theres no reason to bet even money games when your goal is to win 1200 with 10000.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post

Who bets like this???? Thats something I may have suggested when I first started gambling when I was a beginer, but probably not. Pack are -725. What your suggesting is crazy. That my friend is how gambling does not work, we all know that
    Guy basically said he wanted guaranteed money to pay back the cost of the trip. Closest thing you'll find. I'm not playing it, there are plenty of solid ATS plays out there but they could all still lose, this wont.

SASH

i was at the 1st cotto/margarito fight in vegas, argueably the fight of the century. Incredible fight!!

tymoline

Bengals could beat pitt

tymoline

idk man minnesota played gb tough last game. too risky for me to wager 10k even tho i think they will win

SASH

Bengals could beat pitt
    Nope

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i was at the 1st cotto/margarito fight in vegas, argueably the fight of the century. Incredible fight!!
    yeah it was awesome....i still remember watching it...completely trashed at a buddys house(same buddy went out there with me to see pac/hatton and pac/cotto)...it was great

pretty decent undercard in nyc this time too

ive seen cotto fight pac in vegas....shane and michael jennings at the garden

tymoline

There D is solid and in cincy.. i think pitt will beat them but it will be closer than ppl think

tymoline

I didnt know anybody watched boxing anymore

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I didnt know anybody watched boxing anymore
    been a hardcore fan for most of my life....its still great if you know what you are watching and you follow it everyday.....

if yer a casual fan...ya it prob sucks....but there are always interesting fights and prospects.....if you know what yer looking at

SASH

yeah it was awesome....i still remember watching it...completely trashed at a buddys house(same buddy went out there with me to see pac/hatton and pac/cotto)...it was great

pretty decent undercard in nyc this time too

ive seen cotto fight pac in vegas....shane and michael jennings at the garden
    Nice, that pacquio/hatton fight was the nuts! They had to roll hatton on his side and reach down his throat to make sure he wouldnt swallow his tongue. 1 of the craziest ko's ive seen. I thought hatton was gonna stop breathing.

Good to meet a fellow fight fan

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Guy basically said he wanted guaranteed money to pay back the cost of the trip. Closest thing you'll find. I'm not playing it, there are plenty of solid ATS plays out there but they could all still lose, this wont.
    I'll take 7 bets vs 1 any day. One loss like that will kill your bankroll fast.

tymoline

I just thought it was a dying sport. I dont really watch mma either but i was under the assumption mma killed it.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Nice, that pacquio/hatton fight was the nuts! They had to roll hatton on his side and reach down his throat to make sure he wouldnt swallow his tongue. 1 of the craziest ko's ive seen. I thought hatton was gonna stop breathing.

Good to meet a fellow fight fan
    it is always nice to meet one too

it was crazy....ill say this...there is nothing like touching down in vegas on a sunny thursday afternoon with the anticipation of a big fight on saturday

watched the celts/bulls playoff game in the mgm book....completely trashed....i get these chills walking from the book to the grand garden arena before a fight...the anticipation that "hey anything can happen in there tonight".....walking outta there i literally bumped into suge knight....it was crazy

but the cotto fight was great too...it was november and there is so much going on...college and pro football/basketball....ran into jim lampley in the arena wing at like 2 in the afternoon on saturday...he was in full tuxedo....and on hs way to a production meeting....crazy getting up the next day with the nfl starting at 10 am...spent all day at the bellagio book watchin games till the pats came on at night against the colts....

shit like that man...those weekends are priceless to me....most fun in the world

SASH

I just thought it was a dying sport. I dont really watch mma either but i was under the assumption mma killed it.
    I never understood what that means, when people say boxing is a "dying sport". What does that mean tymoline?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

im not an mma fan at all really...but i know most of the major players....i follow it pretty lightly

i know that some of the big stars make good money...but you dont know how much...cause they get an appearance fee which isnt really alot...and then white pays them a sum after the fights...which isnt usually disclosed.....

but there isnt a guy that is coming close to making in a year what manny and floyd make in a fight.....id say even someone like jon jones isnt making in a year what ortiz made against floyd...so the money is still there....these guys arent losing money putting these fights on

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post

I'll take 7 bets vs 1 any day. One loss like that will kill your bankroll fast.
    Point being the guy said he needed to make 1200. If he makes 7 bets and goes 4-3 and makes a hundred bucks thats not what hes shooting for.

SASH

it is always nice to meet one too

it was crazy....ill say this...there is nothing like touching down in vegas on a sunny thursday afternoon with the anticipation of a big fight on saturday

watched the celts/bulls playoff game in the mgm book....completely trashed....i get these chills walking from the book to the grand garden arena before a fight...the anticipation that "hey anything can happen in there tonight".....walking outta there i literally bumped into suge knight....it was crazy

but the cotto fight was great too...it was november and there is so much going on...college and pro football/basketball....ran into jim lampley in the arena wing at like 2 in the afternoon on saturday...he was in full tuxedo....and on hs way to a production meeting....crazy getting up the next day with the nfl starting at 10 am...spent all day at the bellagio book watchin games till the pats came on at night against the colts....

shit like that man...those weekends are priceless to me....most fun in the world
    Ya, good times man. Ive been to a bunch of fights in vegas and it never gets old. Next time you go try and make it to the weigh in on friday. Also, if you like ribs and beer theres a place called Ellis Island right off the strip. Some of the best ribs youll ever eat in your entire life! They brew there own different beers there (around 2 bucks a pint). You get a full slab of ribs (babyback), sides, and a beer for around 15 bucks and change (if you get yourself a players card its a little cheaper). You cant go wrong!

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Ya, good times man. Ive been to a bunch of fights in vegas and it never gets old. Next time you go try and make it to the weigh in on friday. Also, if you like ribs and beer theres a place called Ellis Island right off the strip. Some of the best ribs youll ever eat in your entire life! They brew there own different beers there (around 2 bucks a pint). You get a full slab of ribs (babyback), sides, and a beer for around 15 bucks and change (if you get yourself a players card its a little cheaper). You cant go wrong!
    oh i went to both weigh ins! wouldnt miss that shit for anything.....guy right at the entrance just willing to pour my margaritas right into a cup.....plus theres always boxing celeb hanging around the lobby before and after...met and got pics with zab, juan diaz, david haye, and donaire

ill def have to check out the rib joint...sounds awesome....spent some time at a mexican joint ...diablos i think it was called....was pretty happening spot in may for the hatton fight...live outdoor band right on the strip....pretty good food...who doesnt love ribs and beer?

SASH

Point being the guy said he needed to make 1200. If he makes 7 bets and goes 4-3 and makes a hundred bucks thats not what hes shooting for.
    And if a -725 bet loses your f*cked for the rest of the nfl season and on through the begining of baseball season and your living in the back of your Pinto lol. If your lucky you might have recouped so that you can place a bet or two sometime after next mlb all star game. Thats how most people would view this. Come on junior, thats not how this thing we call gambling works

tymoline

I never understood what that means, when people say boxing is a "dying sport". What does that mean tymoline?
    Like lost its popularity. I just dont hear about it like i used too

SASH

oh i went to both weigh ins! wouldnt miss that shit for anything.....guy right at the entrance just willing to pour my margaritas right into a cup.....plus theres always boxing celeb hanging around the lobby before and after...met and got pics with zab, juan diaz, david haye, and donaire

ill def have to check out the rib joint...sounds awesome....spent some time at a mexican joint ...diablos i think it was called....was pretty happening spot in may for the hatton fight...live outdoor band right on the strip....pretty good food...who doesnt love ribs and beer?
    Exactly, who doesnt love ribs and beer! Diablos is a fun place. After 1 of the fights we went to me and the boys stopped in there for a few drinks. Met this hot little Mexican chick from Fresno and took her back to room and drilled her, good times

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Exactly, who doesnt love ribs and beer! Diablos is a fun place. After 1 of the fights we went to me and the boys stopped in there for a few drinks. Met this hot little Mexican chick from Fresno and took her back to room and drilled her, good times
    haha...niceeeee

tymoline

That comment was awesome sash haha