ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

renewal for being an SBR pro...

When i became a pro on this site banks and other things had not yet cracked down on online gambling. I am no longer able to deposit on major sports betting sites. I need to prove that i have 200 dollars in a sports betting site or i lose my pro membership? that is absurd

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

why is it absurd?

you want to be a pro without proving you have money in books? that sounds absurd

if you want to deposit there is always westerr ounion or maney grams

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR now allows you to make a $200 charitable donation to remain or Become a Pro.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    SBR now allows you to make a $200 charitable donation to remain or Become a Pro.
    This. Or you can deposit $200 at draftstreet (fantasy sports) which is completely legal for Americans.

But if you frequent a gambling forum, yet you think it's "absurd" to prove you have money in your gambling account in order to receive exclusive member benefits, then I'm sure you'll think the options above are "absurd" as well.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ballahollic2 View Post
    When i became a pro on this site banks and other things had not yet cracked down on online gambling. I am no longer able to deposit on major sports betting sites. I need to prove that i have 200 dollars in a sports betting site or i lose my pro membership? that is absurd

nah go ahead and ship an offshore book the 200 cones..that way you'll have a receipt to hand to the feds when they kick your door in

bu08usc11
    bu08usc11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    This. Or you can deposit $200 at draftstreet (fantasy sports) which is completely legal for Americans.

But if you frequent a gambling forum, yet you think it's "absurd" to prove you have money in your gambling account in order to receive exclusive member benefits, then I'm sure you'll think the options above are "absurd" as well.
    Draftstreet is pretty fun too.

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Whatever it doesn't matter I was just stating my opinion. Doesn't really make sense when laws have changed. I am not going through all that hassle I'd rather just bet in person where i know i will get paid. All these rule changes are really ABSURD. I will check out draft street cause that sounds intriguing... the other options are not for me. Goodluck getting your money out of these online books though for everyone who believes it to be so smart.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is very difficult to fund American books now