HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

TTWARRIOR went to Penn St. and was coach Sandusky's fav player hahahahahahaha

TTWarrior and Coach Sandusky were "shower buddies"

Seriously tho, TTwarrior your recent comments and posts prove you are one creepy ass predator. I hope you are barred from being around kids you creep

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Well look who it is...post us some fukkn fades hank...

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

From my analysis of his comments, I would venture to say he was touched as a child and blames himself. TT it wasn't your fault pal, we are here to help... pm me if you need support info.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

you might be banned soon again

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    Well look who it is...post us some fukkn fades hank...
    No fades here stucknuts, just winners. Ask betislands how my "fades" are working out LOL, I've only taken them for about 4K over the last 3 weeks.

DJStucky is just mad bc sandusky didn't invite him into the shower like he did with ttwarrior, frizzelli, and smoke and he is just bitter and jealous he didnt get his "playtime"

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    No fades here stucknuts, just winners. Ask betislands how my "fades" are working out LOL, I've only taken them for about 4K over the last 3 weeks.

DJStucky is just mad bc sandusky didn't invite him into the shower like he did with ttwarrior, frizzelli, and smoke and he is just bitter and jealous he didnt get his "playtime"
    Hank...you aren't capable of a winning day let alone winning 4k over a 3 week period...now post us some fades you fukk...

HenryHill

B
    U
    M
    P

Djstucky

Post one of your famous "locks" so I can fade it to the fukkn bank hankster...

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

ttwarrior is a fukkin bum loser

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

You guys joke about it but long ago tt or to some pedo, posted that he had no problem performing gay act for money.
    250 points for anyone that can bring up post. It was in saloon or maybe private zone. Pissed Shari off and she told him to delete it but don't think that he did.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

It got sent to PZ.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Certainly his posts over the last couple of days have to have you thinking he's got pedophilia impulses. Him putting up that 12 year olds can't be raped, that they know what they are doing is just scary. That's the crap nambla spouts out. I certainly wouldn't want him around any kids