Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13497

Couldn't agree more underdog. He plied on these children because he knew there was not a lot of parental support i.e. the foundation. Fkr did this to my child a lot of other children would have been spared. Castrate National TV!!!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Everybody slamming Paterno should read this, http://thatlawyerdude.blogspot.com/2...terno-why.html
    the guy who wrote this is a complete putz. feel sorry for anyone who hires such a shitty attorney.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Here's a sobering thought for those of us somewhat sane folk i.e. NOT PC (Politically correct) we are about to spend millions and millions of dollars making sure this animal is protected and given due process in court despite obvious guilt.

Castrate the bastard NOW! And why are we delaying this a month until 12/7? I guess there isn't enough body of evidence.

I'm so sick I can't/won't gamble and there are few things 9/11 (broke) over the last 40 years that have inhibited me from doing so.
    So where do you draw the line then? Obviously he's guilty, but the next guy might be slightly less obvious and you'd still be calling for his head. It's a slippery slope and thats why due process is there. System aint perfect but its better than most.

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

When did it come out that the graduate assistant was McQueery? I hadn't seen that until this thread?

A 28 year old walks in on that and runs home and calls Dad? Are you ******* kidding me. How do you not go in there and beat the **** out of the old man? Then, call the cops after you kicked him in the face while he was down 6 or 7 times? Disgusting!

The Janitors "oh they might fire us"...are you ******* kidding me? They need to go to jail as well.

All of them can go in and find out what its like to shower next to a man! I'm sure there are a few bubba's in prison that would like to bear hug and crack their backs!

And for Paterno! You know the guy is molesting kids and 9 years later he isn't in jail?...Maybe its time to call the cops Joe, cause obviously your superiors (your puppets) didn't! And then to continue letting him take boys on trips to road games and stay in his hotel room, both on the road and the night's before home games....

Then you have this douchebags wife? How the **** do you not know your husband spends far to much time with 8 year old boys? And that he is using the room in the basement as a torture chamber...how? That bitch needs to go to jail too! Because there is no damn way in hell she didn't know or suspect....

The AD in the 90's that didn't press charges go meet your bubba too!

Anyone defending Joe Paterno, the university's or the DA in the 90s actions is a ******* moron as well!

A person can only go on molesting kids that long because of the inactions of others...and I hate to say it and it may not be PC...but why wouldn't the victims, especially the ones that are adults, come out and tell the world to prevent it from happening to other kids? Why wait until its out in the open? Or the families that suspected it not come out....its unbelievable this whole damn thing! And then you let a predator out on bail...WTF is our country coming too?
    Last edited by mgcolby; 11-09-11 at 07:07 PM.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I know it's easy to get emotional but we have to get all facts before throwing joepa under the bus.

How do you know the campus police didn't tell joepa "hey, we went to the police, it's been investigated, but no wrongdoing has been found to have occurred".

You don't know that didn't happen. Wait till the facts all come out, then we crucify who needs to be crucified.

mgcolby

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    I know it's easy to get emotional but we have to get all facts before throwing joepa under the bus.

How do you know the campus police didn't tell joepa "hey, we went to the police, it's been investigated, but no wrongdoing has been found to have occurred".

You don't know that didn't happen. Wait till the facts all come out, then we crucify who needs to be crucified.
    Well seeing as he didn't go to the campus police and considering he was the one (by all accounts) that brought it up to his superiors and was never interviewed by the Police...see where I'm going with this? It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out that it probably never reached the police!

And knowing that this is now the 2nd time he has been linked to molesting boys, how do you let that around your football team and not only allow him around the team, but to allow him to be around the team with young boys as his guest.

Go read the 23 pages and then come back and tell me you still think JoPa doesn't deserve to be crucified along with the rest of them.....

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    So where do you draw the line then? Obviously he's guilty, but the next guy might be slightly less obvious and you'd still be calling for his head. It's a slippery slope and thats why due process is there. System aint perfect but its better than most.
    Understand your point but totally disagree "better than most". There are clearly times when there is irrefutable evidence and this is one. Done over Castrate. Any question about due process OK. NOT HERE!!!

DrStale

Understand your point but totally disagree "better than most". There are clearly times when there is irrefutable evidence and this is one. Done over Castrate. Any question about due process OK. NOT HERE!!!
    Yeah but youre definition of irrefutable is different from the next persons, thats why there needs to be a system in place that treats everyone equally under the law. When you start changing things corruption takes over. This is really a no-brainer. The guy is guilty and will get justice, thats the bottom line.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post
    When did it come out that the graduate assistant was McQueery? I hadn't seen that until this thread? A 28 year old walks in on that and runs home and calls Dad? Are you ******* kidding me. How do you not go in there and beat the **** out of the old man? Then, call the cops after you kicked him in the face while he was down 6 or 7 times? Disgusting! The Janitors "oh they might fire us"...are you ******* kidding me? They need to go to jail as well. All of them can go in and find out what its like to shower next to a man! I'm sure there are a few bubba's in prison that would like to bear hug and crack their backs! And for Paterno! You know the guy is molesting kids and 9 years later he isn't in jail?...Maybe its time to call the cops Joe, cause obviously your superiors (your puppets) didn't! And then to continue letting him take boys on trips to road games and stay in his hotel room, both on the road and the night's before home games.... Then you have this douchebags wife? How the **** do you not know your husband spends far to much time with 8 year old boys? And that he is using the room in the basement as a torture chamber...how? That bitch needs to go to jail too! Because there is no damn way in hell she didn't know or suspect.... The AD in the 90's that didn't press charges go meet your bubba too! Anyone defending Joe Paterno, the university's or the DA in the 90s actions is a ******* moron as well! A person can only go on molesting kids that long because of the inactions of others...and I hate to say it and it may not be PC...but why wouldn't the victims, especially the ones that are adults, come out and tell the world to prevent it from happening to other kids? Why wait until its out in the open? Or the families that suspected it not come out....its unbelievable this whole damn thing! And then you let a predator out on bail...WTF is our country coming too?
    90% I agree. the janitor making $10 hr while Joe Pa etc are ignoring I can look past him.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

No disrespect but you seem to agree yet you want due process? Democrat/PC ??? Bottom line is that I'm at the end of the spectrum, I care and hope for my children and yours and the future of this about to become third world country. Who have we become. Frankly something I'm not proud of.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

wow 20+! That's a lot of boy butt! He going down now but damn, while he was in the game he had a good run!
    Lowdownshack, I would ask you which way your moral compass is pointed if I thought you had one. Sick Bastard.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

And you're questioning irrefutable? Please make a sensical case for this scumbag/animal. The sooner he leaves this earth the better. And one might make the agruement that his gene pool should be monitored.

DrStale

No disrespect but you seem to agree yet you want due process? Democrat/PC ??? Bottom line is that I'm at the end of the spectrum, I care and hope for my children and yours and the future of this about to become third world country. Who have we become. Frankly something I'm not proud of.
    Youre right, lets go back to having mobs of idiots lynching people in the streets. That worked perfectly.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, but the REALITY is that we're NOT equal as evidenced here by these sumbags!!!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Yeah but youre definition of irrefutable is different from the next persons, thats why there needs to be a system in place that treats everyone equally under the law. When you start changing things corruption takes over. This is really a no-brainer. The guy is guilty and will get justice, thats the bottom line.
    agree that we need due process for criminal charges, regardless of the worst cases, in order to account for the less certain cases. dude's gonna off himself anytime now. he won't last long in the joint, and it won't be enjoyable.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

mgcolby

90% I agree. the janitor making $10 hr while Joe Pa etc are ignoring I can look past him.
    I can't disagree with you more...just because you make $10 hour you no longer have a moral obligation to report seeing a boy being raped?

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

We can agree/disagree however the facts are that as long as we entitle people like this we breed more. Who's the next eliteist to go 15 years robbing our youth of their future. And what's to become of the abused children's chidren ... probably not pretty. fear for our youth, pretty sad that I'm almost glad that I'm old/older.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I can't disagree with you more...just because you make $10 hour you no longer have a moral obligation to report seeing a boy being raped?
    Agreed to a degree I believe he did report, but if they aren't listening to JP etc what voice do you think you have. Let's not get off subject... the janitor is minor here. BANK iT.

mgcolby

Agreed to a degree I believe he did report, but if they aren't listening to JP etc what voice do you think you have. Let's not get off subject... the janitor is minor here. BANK iT.
    I'm not getting of subject just not letting anyone off the hook. I can't think of a bigger tragedy/scandal linked to sports, if there is on it escapes me.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

If anyone wants to find out more about Jerry Sandusky he wrote an autobiography in 2001. The title? "Touched. The Jerry Sandusky Story" I kid you not.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

**** paterno, he's a typical piece of shit old geezer who thinks cause of who he is he can get away with anything....i hope thye get him for charges too as it's no different with him then the AD and President.

they should give penn state the death penalty for a year and show them as this is CLEARLY a lack of institutional discipline and such.....

SMU and OSU did nothing even close to this and had way worse consequences

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

that janitor is a scumbag too who saw it and never followed up,..joe pa says pray for em but what if it was his grandkids and such...he's be going nuts like a geezer on $1 soup night

mgcolby

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    If anyone wants to find out more about Jerry Sandusky he wrote an autobiography in 2001. The title? "Touched. The Jerry Sandusky Story" I kid you not.

I could have gone on with the rest of my life without knowing that....unbelievable.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Jo Pa gone for good

mgcolby

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Jo Pa gone for good
    Rightfully so....just announced on ESPN.

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Rightfully so....just announced on ESPN.
    Gone as of now? Or the end of season?

mgcolby

Quote Originally Posted by Jimb0311 View Post
    Gone as of now? Or the end of season?
    Now...

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

I don't know if anyone has seen this but it seems like could be a massive cover up.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/sandus...ry?id=14905668

I think everyone involved who may have known something and didnt do absolutely everything in their power to stop it or found out the truth is guilty. Had one person stepped up and followed through who knows how many victims could have been saved.. makes me sick and I'm glad that after all the law suits Penn State is probably going to be finished.

mgcolby

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideLV View Post
    I don't know if anyone has seen this but it seems like could be a massive cover up.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/sandus...ry?id=14905668

I think everyone involved who may have known something and didnt do absolutely everything in their power to stop it or found out the truth is guilty. Had one person stepped up and followed through who knows how many victims could have been saved.. makes me sick and I'm glad that after all the law suits Penn State is probably going to be finished.
    Thanks for the link...

One down a few more to go....Karma is a bitch!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

Not sure where you're coming from here but any real man would have have stepped in and that fkur would have gone out the nearest window.
    I'm a real man. I have no interest in pumping another man. Not in a shower. Not behind a dumpster. Not anywhere.

Call me old-fashioned, but that's just not my scene.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

When did it come out that the graduate assistant was McQueery? I hadn't seen that until this thread?

A 28 year old walks in on that and runs home and calls Dad? Are you ******* kidding me. How do you not go in there and beat the **** out of the old man? Then, call the cops after you kicked him in the face while he was down 6 or 7 times? Disgusting!

The Janitors "oh they might fire us"...are you ******* kidding me? They need to go to jail as well.

All of them can go in and find out what its like to shower next to a man! I'm sure there are a few bubba's in prison that would like to bear hug and crack their backs!

And for Paterno! You know the guy is molesting kids and 9 years later he isn't in jail?...Maybe its time to call the cops Joe, cause obviously your superiors (your puppets) didn't! And then to continue letting him take boys on trips to road games and stay in his hotel room, both on the road and the night's before home games....

Then you have this douchebags wife? How the **** do you not know your husband spends far to much time with 8 year old boys? And that he is using the room in the basement as a torture chamber...how? That bitch needs to go to jail too! Because there is no damn way in hell she didn't know or suspect....

The AD in the 90's that didn't press charges go meet your bubba too!

Anyone defending Joe Paterno, the university's or the DA in the 90s actions is a ******* moron as well!

A person can only go on molesting kids that long because of the inactions of others...and I hate to say it and it may not be PC...but why wouldn't the victims, especially the ones that are adults, come out and tell the world to prevent it from happening to other kids? Why wait until its out in the open? Or the families that suspected it not come out....its unbelievable this whole damn thing! And then you let a predator out on bail...WTF is our country coming too?
    Geez. How many cocks did you slobber on before the age of 13? I'm guessing several hundred. See a shrink. You're ready to throw half the state in jail.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

There is PLENTY of blame to go around. So many people could have done more and should have. Point is, we are all part of the court of public opinion. We do have a system set up in place to proceed through this (as broken as we may perceive this to be). Joe is the most public figure and therefore catching the brunt of this from the media. As I understand it, Joe was told this (and what exactly, the exact words and the degree of the act, I don't know) by a witness (isn't this hearsay)? I don't know what legal bases anyone has to proceed on this matter. A far fetched example would be say someone on SBR saying they saw a member commit an illegal activity (say murder, rape, even child molestation). Are we obligated to call the police? Shouldn't THAT person who had DIRECTLY witness the act go to the police? Seems like everyone chickened out and just "did their portion" and pass on the info and put the responsibility/problem in someone else's lap. In the end, no on had the sack to report it to the proper authorities. Im wondering where the parents are in all this.
    Again, I agree SO many people could have done more - knowing what we know NOW...its now a cluster FAQ. But at the time, who knows.
    I just think I'd like to know more before I say anything and assign guilt.

PS: Other on going things that have been pushed to the side bc of media: What about the judge who beat his child last week? Or the people who kept 3 mentally disabled people in their basement to collect their social security in multiple states a few weeks ago? What about missing Baby Lisa? Its the News cycle...sadly this sick $hit happens every day - though I feel this will stay around a little more bc - again - the high profile of old man Joe. Its all very sad.
    Last edited by shooms79; 11-10-11 at 03:28 AM.

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

The idolizing of Paterno and the cult like worship of athletic programs allowed this to happen. Power corrupts. Anybody that turned their back to this will face God one day, they will answer for this. They are shyt human waste.
    My only concern is with the victims. I pray they receive support and counseling. In time I hope they can trust again and gain the strength to understand that not all people are evil.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19416

JoePa was only guilty of, duh, WINNING!

First 1234 Last