View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
    rubecube
    rubecube's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man the public is on the Ravens like a fat kid on cake, but the line went down from 7 to 6.5. Hmmmm.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I'm also on BAL -6.5 but I do have some concerns with Flacco. Everyone's going to be hyped about his comeback victory over PIT but as far as the Ravens are concerned PIT is the bully that's been stealing their lunch money for years-they're super ramped to beat them. SEA ranks low in most stats and DAL gave them a moderate beating (and DAL is comparable to BAL-argue slightly higher or lower if you like). At any rate, I'm on it but I wouldn't go crazy with it-unlike I did with SF last week. Cheers and good luck

rubecube
    rubecube's Avatar Become A Pro!

I look at it as one of those cases where 9/10 times Baltimore covers and so you make your bet based on that. Can't really plan for 1/10 times where Seattle wins.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

The thing that scares me is Pittsburgh is Baltimore's 'get-up' game. Everyone is pumped and would give their left nut to win. I wouldn't bet against Baltimore, but I wouldn't be surprised with a huge letdown game after that emotional rollercoaster last week. And, as a side note, fukk you, Joe Flacco. You cost me a 11.4k swing last week.

bigsmitty

Decent comparison between BAL/SEA article. Biased slightly towards BAL (being a BAL paper but good overall view). http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...2.photogallery. Cheers

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I love it Trigger. Thanks!

madworld
    madworld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by caseyman011 View Post
    The thing that scares me is Pittsburgh is Baltimore's 'get-up' game. Everyone is pumped and would give their left nut to win. I wouldn't bet against Baltimore, but I wouldn't be surprised with a huge letdown game after that emotional rollercoaster last week. And, as a side note, fukk you, Joe Flacco. You cost me a 11.4k swing last week.
    All you have to do is look at week 1 vs week 2 Baltimore kicks Pittsburgh, then goes and gets beat by Tennessee. I don't think Seattle wins, but I do like them to cover.

bigsmitty

Quote Originally Posted by madworld View Post
    All you have to do is look at week 1 vs week 2 Baltimore kicks Pittsburgh, then goes and gets beat by Tennessee. I don't think Seattle wins, but I do like them to cover.
    Good point but many of the Ravens have spoken on this and the need to prevent a let-down. With that awareness I think I'll go with the belief that they'll prepare thoroughly, knowing that SEA does have a decent defence. Cheers

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets get it !!

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Baltimore defense will goose egg the Sea Pigeons

The High Flier
    The High Flier's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baltimore. Ravens know they ****** up with let downs with the Titans (who aren't THAT bad) and the Jaguars. They won't let it happen again when they know the Bengals are hot on their tale. My book still has it at 7.5, still might bet it.

General rule of thumb: never base a team on its worse lose of the year. Everybody knows, sometimes people just have a bad day/game. It happens to everyone in every profession.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seahawks SU

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

dontbuythehook

bump

dontbuythehook

bump

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Ravens are terrible on the road.

dontbuythehook

bump. Tracer u there?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Why do you guys like to be trolls? Ttrace is a good capper and you guys all know it. NFL is crazy.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

I was at this game. I sat behind Ravens bench. I took Baltimore -6.5 for small money. I usually bet huge when I go to the game. Thank god. This was the Pittsburg hangover game definately. Baltimore had all the chances to blow out Seattle. The Seahawks had 90% of the penalties to keep Baltimore moving. Flacco was below average. Baltimore only moved the ball with Ray Rice/ Ricky Williams check downs.

Kick returner Reed screwed up all four of his kick returns. 2 were fumbles. He was benches half way through second quarter. He was the main reason Baltimore lost. The second reason was ravens head coach calls in the last 5 minutes. Unreal mistakes. Dummy

On side notes. Ed Reed and Ray Rice were the only players who had fight and drive to play today. They were very vocal on sidelines. Ray Lewis showed no emotion and just came for the pay check. He wasn't fired up what so ever. Seattle field goaled them to death. Lol. Boring

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ricky Williams needs to play more

He is better than Ray Rice, stronger and still almost as quick

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    bump. Tracer u there?
    I'm here clown. Took til week 10 to have a losing week. But ok. I'm buried

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

It was one of my BTP plays this week... Got slaughtered!

bigsmitty

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    I was at this game. I sat behind Ravens bench. I took Baltimore -6.5 for small money. I usually bet huge when I go to the game. Thank god. This was the Pittsburg hangover game definately. Baltimore had all the chances to blow out Seattle. The Seahawks had 90% of the penalties to keep Baltimore moving. Flacco was below average. Baltimore only moved the ball with Ray Rice/ Ricky Williams check downs.

Kick returner Reed screwed up all four of his kick returns. 2 were fumbles. He was benches half way through second quarter. He was the main reason Baltimore lost. The second reason was ravens head coach calls in the last 5 minutes. Unreal mistakes. Dummy

On side notes. Ed Reed and Ray Rice were the only players who had fight and drive to play today. They were very vocal on sidelines. Ray Lewis showed no emotion and just came for the pay check. He wasn't fired up what so ever. Seattle field goaled them to death. Lol. Boring
    Thanks for the first hand account. I have to admit I can handle a loss because I stay within the two percent but this one really choked me. Interesting you had Flacco as only "below average" because on TV he looked Grossman/Bad Cutler-like. Cheers

j_to_the
    j_to_the's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ricky Williams needs to play more

He is better than Ray Rice, stronger and still almost as quick

needed that on a monday.

thanks, bro.

dontbuythehook

bump

Sacamano
    Sacamano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Flacco (my backup qb) is very quiet in fantasy as well..very alarming and too inconsistent
    Last edited by Sacamano; 11-14-11 at 05:39 PM.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Bump

dontbuythehook

bump

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    bump
    come back as your real name. you only open your mouth in threads that i lose. pusscake

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bump.

Trigga, still the only guy posting decent plays. Yes he lost. Yes, enjoy bumping his thread, where were you at the past few weeks?