mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

marriage aside gambling def takes a toll on getting out there and bagging new chicks..this disease eats most of the hours in the day.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

very depressing topic. my girl only hates gambling when I lose but she loves it when it helps me buy her tiffanys

mh217

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    very depressing topic. my girl only hates gambling when I lose but she loves it when it helps me buy her tiffanys
    chances are if you never gambled and had a solid career you could always buy her tiffany stuff

Boltafied
    Boltafied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Tidwell View Post
    I'm currently in the process...I figure a few more losing weeks and I can lose the witch. This is what I call a win win situation.

Now thats a good one!

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Not because of gambling, but always watching sports. If Im not checking scores on my phone or watching a game on TV I'm flipping to ESPN and the score guide. I have all the sports packages too lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    chances are if you never gambled and had a solid career you could always buy her tiffany stuff

i am a young buck fresh out of college. i'm still working on that "solid career part"

Boltafied

Baby doesn't give my any problems. This is MY thang that I was doing before I met her and I told her straight up before we got engaged "Don't mess with my investments". We've been married for 8 years and I don't put money on the line that would hurt us.

Enjoys the winnings and never hear a peep on the losing. Like that shit!

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    Not because of gambling, but always watching sports. If Im not checking scores on my phone or watching a game on TV I'm flipping to ESPN and the score guide. I have all the sports packages too lol
    i have that problem too....

even when i decide to take the day to do something with her ...im always checking my phone...it annoys her....we were at disney last year on new years....and i kept checking the wisconsin/tcu score.....had alot of money on it....and i was tense most of the game...and finally breathed a sigh of relief when wisky covered by a half a point....i was able to enjoy the rest of the evening..lol

mh217

more gambling = more neglecting the gf/wife..and prob less intimacy..so its not only the financial aspect..theres the hours of watching sports..thinking about sports....mood swings...im lucky to have a gf now that im able to gamble around as much as i want but trust me thats freakin rare!!

Boltafied

Word to the wise...

A good can cure most marital issues....but not all.

First 12