brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Calling out Sharps/Psuedo "sharps" Here

Is there any proof that Anti Public/Reverse Line Movement Plays have been very succesful in sports gambling over the last 4 or 5 years or so???

I'm curious if there are any studies over a 300+ play sample where Anti Public/RLM bets won over 52+ percent ATS

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Shut the fuk up.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    Shut the fuk up.
    +1

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

We know you're here man.

We get it

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    Shut the fuk up.
    I lol'd

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Brah I am calling you out.

Fight to the death, loser leaves the forum?

PM your location I will make it happen.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drop the soap and bend over

Time to get your shit pushed in brah

hawley

Brah lets make it happen.

I have tech9 and Mayan in my corner.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Dude, u are getting annoying as ****.

I tried to bite my tongue, but man u are making it very fucken hard.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

CFB ATS Picks 262-225-3 53.80%

Every single CFB game this year just following the lines/rlm/etc. This is with bad lines too...

Do you want to see every single pick documented?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Dude, u are getting annoying as ****. I tried to bite my tongue, but man u are making it very fucken hard.

I'm not trolling here

Serious question - I'm trying to find out if there are any studies about this

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This guy is such a tool but this season especially, you gotta throw RLM/ line movements/ public and all that out the window

I've never seen a year where all you gotta do is have knowledge of the NFL and teams and just pick winners based off what "should" happen......Alot of gifts week in and week out

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

i thought you were done posting in players talk

Tech N9ne

Go moose yourself kerry

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    CFB ATS Picks 262-225-3 53.80%

Every single CFB game this year just following the lines/rlm/etc. This is with bad lines too...

Do you want to see every single pick documented?

I need an explanation of these picks and where your study is

Are these anti public plays + Reverse Line Movement or simply Anti Public plays???

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

u must have really been ignored when u were a little kid, this is just atrocious

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    This guy is such a tool but this season especially, you gotta throw RLM/ line movements/ public and all that out the window I've never seen a year where all you gotta do is have knowledge of the NFL and teams and just pick winners based off what "should" happen......Alot of gifts week in and week out

I think betting last year in the NFL was easier actually

Last year, you could have just bet every Patriots Over/Panthers Opponents ATS/Cowboys Over/Arizona Opponent ATS and made a killing because they all covered at an insanely high rate

There are no real cash cows for totals this year (outside of maybe the Jaguars and Dolphins for unders)

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I need an explanation of these picks and where your study is

Are these anti public plays + Reverse Line Movement or simply Anti Public plays???
    I'll give you a list of all of them and then you can figure it out.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think betting last year in the NFL was easier actually

Last year, you could have just bet every Patriots Over/Panthers Opponents ATS/Cowboys Over/Arizona Opponent ATS and made a killing because they all covered at an insanely high rate

There are no real cash cows for totals this year (outside of maybe the Jaguars and Dolphins for unders)
    Yeah but I honestly just look over the lines, do a little research (30 min max) and make my picks based mostly off of just what I think will happen on the field and not much else......Have had a great year so far, and it shouldnt be this easy

My best friend passes off bets to our bookie for all of our friends and they are all bigtime squares, and they have been winning a lot more than not overall this season.......that never happens any year

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I'll give you a list of all of them and then you can figure it out.

with that being said, you gotta admit 53% is nothing amazing

if you listened to the idiot psuedo sharps on this site, "anti public/RLM" plays have about a 99% chance of winning

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

with that being said, you gotta admit 53% is nothing amazing

if you listened to the idiot psuedo sharps on this site, "anti public/RLM" plays have about a 99% chance of winning
    I specifically told you yesterday that this is the biggest fallacy on the board. Where do you see this? Where does anyone claim RLM is the end-all be-all and something that cashes at some magical clip?

You exaggerate your point because you lack the intelligence to add it to your betting strategy. Period. I'm sorry you don't get that and are intimidated by those who utilize it, but I guess it is what it is.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

if you guys stop talking to him he will switch back to priskillas and talk to himself.

I kinda feel bad for him.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I specifically told you yesterday that this is the biggest fallacy on the board.

then you agree with what I'm saying

Lots of people here seem to think you can make a ton of money blindly playing RLM/"Anti Public" games. How many times do you hear "the public is usually wrong" on this site??

The public hits about 50-52% ATS long term, there's never been an ounce of proof to show otherwise

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

then you agree with what I'm saying

Lots of people here seem to think you can make a ton of money blindly playing RLM/"Anti Public" games. How many times do you hear "the public is usually wrong" on this site??

The public hits about 50-52% ATS long term, there's never been an ounce of proof to show otherwise
    The public hits close to 50% of their bets but gets killed by the juice so its a losing proposition. This is not debatable. RLM wins -- especially if you pick your spots and know when to use it. This is not debatable.

I swear, conversing with you is like groundhog day. Are you just this lonely and hard-up for human interaction?

brahmabull117

The public hits close to 50% of their bets but gets killed by the juice so its a losing proposition.

so why do so many people here seem to care so much when a play is massively backed by the public?? You yourself admit it means absolutely nothing

hawley

so why do so many people here seem to care so much when a play is massively backed by the public?? You yourself admit it means absolutely nothing
    poor noCoin

its like talking to a fukn brick wall...except the brick wall doesn't have a big bushy monobrow.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    poor noCoin its like talking to a fukn brick wall...except the brick wall doesn't have a big bushy monobrow.

shut the fukk up already

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

If the public is backing a specific play heavy and the line is moving in a different direction -- i.e., RLM -- then it is something you should at least take notice of and consider before placing a bet that is on their side.

Beating the closing number and avoiding as much juice/vig as possible should be your main goals. To obtain those goals, using valuable tools like RLM -- where you have to know who the public is backing and by how much -- can only help.

brahmabull117

If the public is backing a specific play heavy and the line is moving in a different direction -- i.e., RLM -- then it is something you should at least take notice of and consider before placing a bet that is on their side.

1)I don't necessarily disagree with this. My problem is that guys like you look at a play with RLM and make it seem like it's a bad propisition even if all other indicators/factors point to a cover for that team. Even if you want to claim that RLM is a betting advantage/tool, it's still a very slight advantage. How many LSU games this year have had RLM and they've still covered nearly every game

2)There are a lot of people on this site who look at any play that's heavily backed by the public and assume it's gonna fail. That's my problem with the "Sharps" on this site

Beating the closing number and avoiding as much juice/vig as possible.

beating the closing number is huge obviously (we can all agree on that) but I don't see anything wrong with playing juicy plays if it's gonna win at a higher rate than the juice

I made a ton of money betting on -120 - 230 favorites in baseball in july and august (I eventually lost it all because I got greedy and had terrible money management, but I still won at a much higher rate than my average juice)

hawley

Beating the closing number and avoiding as much juice/vig as possible should be your main goals. To obtain those goals, using valuable tools like RLM -- where you have to know who the public is backing and by how much -- can only help.
    now repeat 10x and he may start to grasp the concept

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's time for Walker to buy this fuker a puppy.

He needs a friend. Do we have puppies in the SBR Store yet?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I made a ton of money betting on -120 - 230 favorites in baseball in july and august (I eventually lost it all because I got greedy and had terrible money management, but I still won at a much higher rate than my average juice)
    Do you realize what % of bets you have to hit long-term -- not just in a week or a month's worth of sample size -- to come out ahead laying on average -150 to -200? It's borderline impossible. You may be able to get on a hot streak every once in a while, but this strategy -- like buying points to "get a better number" -- is a loser for everyone. Period.

Tech N9ne

Someone shoot this motherfukker already

In the head preferably

hawley

If someone was to create a thread full of stupid shit Brahmabull has said on SBR it would be the best thread ever started.

12 Last