brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm Jacked Up For Football Tomorrow

great day of college football today - awesome defensive slugfest in the SEC and a great shootout in the big 12 (Just wish Okie St would have lost)

Let's hope NFL is equally good tomorrow - I'm looking for a good game with Jets/Buffalo, Saints/Bucs, Giants/Pats, Ravens/Steelers and Chargers/Packers

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I'm NOT jacked up to see that you've started another thread

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

post some winners bro

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

You really think that Giants vs Pats game is going to be a good one? With all the Giants injuries not to mention they have had the easiest schedule in the league. And lost to the Seahawks at home and struggled to beat the Dolphins at home last week coming off a bye week?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    great day of college football today - awesome defensive slugfest in the SEC and a great shootout in the big 12 (Just wish Okie St would have lost)

Let's hope NFL is equally good tomorrow - I'm looking for a good game with Jets/Buffalo, Saints/Bucs, Giants/Pats, Ravens/Steelers and Chargers/Packers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Guys I'm Done In This Section

[COLOR=#000000 !important]I'm just tired of having to constantly defend myself in every thread. I will be moving to the NFL/College/MLB section, where I will be all business...only discussing games and nothing else

Please ignore my existence as If I never came on to this site, thanks. The people who like my handicapping style can holler at me mainly in the college and NFL section
    [/COLOR]

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did this seriously require a new thread? You are excited about NFL tomorrow? What sort of good discussion can possibly stem from this? Fukk off man.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    You really think that Giants vs Pats game is going to be a good one? With all the Giants injuries not to mention they have had the easiest schedule in the league. And lost to the Seahawks at home and struggled to beat the Dolphins at home last week coming off a bye week?

giants play to the caliber of their competition though - look at their win over buffalo