SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears/Eagles SBRtv NFL Experts' Roundtable Monday Night Football Preview

The SBRtv Experts' Roundtable takes a look at the Monday Night Football Bears/Eagles game, where the Eagles are a sizable home favorite, but have won and covered their last 2 games.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

These sound like people who don't really follow the Bears that closely, because they say how bad the offensive line is. I would say that the offensive line WAS bad between weeks 2-4, but it's become significantly better since then just by having benched one player: Frank Omiyale, and by Mike Martz going max protect more often, shortening Jay Cutler's drops and getting the ball out of his hand quicker. Jay is no longer the most sacked QB in the NFL and and the OL of the Bears looks to be solidifying.

They're still not great at pass blocking but they do excel at run blocking as evidenced by Matt Forte's stat of most yards from scrimmage in the NFL. The whole team has gotten into blocking for him, including the WR's and tight ends...even Jay Cutler has been known to throw in a block or two here and there.

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

i like the videos but why even bother with this one. i understand u may feel like u need a video bc it is monday night and its the only game but u all just got on there and said this was a no play. just seems pointless to me

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by justwinthisone View Post
    i like the videos but why even bother with this one. i understand u may feel like u need a video bc it is monday night and its the only game but u all just got on there and said this was a no play. just seems pointless to me

good point, but we usually get to the Monday night game every week, and the guests are free to say whatever they want, so if they both have a general "stay away" opinion, then that's what they say

the analysis though, can be valuable for other possible plays on the game like teasers, derivatives, etc, as well as for handicapping future weeks