vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

UW Huskies over Oregon *** NEW THREAD ***

Okay, here we go.

Playing both the +16.5 and the ML tomorrow. The books intentionally set the spread at 14.5 expecting one sided Oregon action. The oddsmakers are betting the Dawgs tomorrow, and you should, too. You can get +16.5 at the moment, get that now, before the sharps hit it, I'd imagine it may hit 17, but then will come back down to earth.

This is the last game in Husky Stadium as we know it, as it is being renovated this offseason, and next year, when UW will play their home games at CenturyLink Field. Legendary coach, Don James, will be doing the honorary coin toss, as, also, the 1991 National Championship team will be honored Saturday as well.

Seven game Oregon winning streak over the Huskies ENDS tomorrow.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I like the Over.....the Washington defense was pretty bad last week against Arizona...the Oregon offense will make this into a track meet like last week

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

Over, UW TT over, and every prop featuring Keith Price and Chris Polk OVER that you can find!

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Quote Originally Posted by vitalogist View Post
    Okay, here we go.

Playing both the +16.5 and the ML tomorrow. The books intentionally set the spread at 14.5 expecting one sided Oregon action. The oddsmakers are betting the Dawgs tomorrow, and you should, too. You can get +16.5 at the moment, get that now, before the sharps hit it, I'd imagine it may hit 17, but then will come back down to earth.

This is the last game in Husky Stadium as we know it, as it is being renovated this offseason, and next year, when UW will play their home games at CenturyLink Field. Legendary coach, Don James, will be doing the honorary coin toss, as, also, the 1991 National Championship team will be honored Saturday as well.

Seven game Oregon winning streak over the Huskies ENDS tomorrow.

they might cover the +16.5 but there is absolutely no way they win straight up.
    all that stuff you mention means nothing to oregon and they will go out and dominate. sure Oregon was sloppy last week but will play better this week espescially if Bennett get more playing time. Oregon rips Wash tomorrow.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over, UW TT over, and every prop featuring Keith Price and Chris Polk OVER that you can find!
    hate taking player over props. what makes you say these are good

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Washington's defense is fukkin atrocious

51 points given up to Nebraska
    31 to Arizona
    65 to Stanford

Looking at a 51-36 type game here I think... I like the over a lot

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

really like the side as well, may sprinkle the ML for a bit too. polk currently in full beast mode.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    really like the side as well, may sprinkle the ML for a bit too. polk currently in full beast mode.

yea but how is Washington gonna even slow down Oregon???

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    hate taking player over props. what makes you say these are good
    Polk is averaging over 100 yards per game, I've hit these two weeks in a row. Keith Price has been a very good QB so far. Completes a high percentage, and gains many yards due to the fact they are behind often. I'd lean toward Polk's props tomorrow, because he will be key tomorrow... ball and clock control! The offense is legit. The only way they can win is to score 50+, which is a real possibility tomorrow...

brahmabull117

Polk is averaging over 100 yards per game, I've hit these two weeks in a row. Keith Price has been a very good QB so far. Completes a high percentage, and gains many yards due to the fact they are behind often. I'd lean toward Polk's props tomorrow, because he will be key tomorrow... ball and clock control! The offense is legit. The only way they can win is to score 50+, which is a real possibility tomorrow...

price yards over is a good play

I wouldn't touch polk....if they get down early, they'll have to throw the ball 60 times in this game

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

im gonna go over price just cause oregon scores so fast UW will have their offense on the field a lot

badhunter
    badhunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Washington has lost seven in a row to Oregon and this game will be number 8. Don't think for a minute the Ducks' biggest Rivalry is the Beavers. It's not - it's the Huskies. Ducks will be absolutely sharp and focused - unlike last week's flat win against the Cougars. LaMike is 100 percent and will run for 200 yards (by the third quarter). Darron Thomas is feeling the heat from backup Brian Bennett who would start on half of the Pac-12 teams now right now. DT will be throwing lasers against a terrible secondary. Oregon's run defense gives up a stingy 3.8 yards a game. They're fast, good and getting better every game. Polk will be shut down again - leaving Price to air it out. Oregon's will bring the blitz, causing pick-sixes and fumbles. Oregon special teams will be good for a couple of TDs. Oregon 58, Washington 38.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

OVER on both of these... at 5DIMES....

Sat 11/5 7319 K.Price pass completions over 22½ -115
    10:25PM 7320 K.Price pass completions under 22½ -115

Sat 11/5 7321 K.Price TD passes over 2½ +110
    10:25PM 7322 K.Price TD passes under 2½ -140

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I'll be at this game tomorrow. Past 3 games I've been to Huskies have won....

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    I'll be at this game tomorrow. Past 3 games I've been to Huskies have won....
    I'll give you every point to my name if they do again tomorrow!!!

CanuckG

I gotta feeling it will stay close

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by badhunter View Post
    Washington has lost seven in a row to Oregon and this game will be number 8. Don't think for a minute the Ducks' biggest Rivalry is the Beavers. It's not - it's the Huskies. Ducks will be absolutely sharp and focused - unlike last week's flat win against the Cougars. LaMike is 100 percent and will run for 200 yards (by the third quarter). Darron Thomas is feeling the heat from backup Brian Bennett who would start on half of the Pac-12 teams now right now. DT will be throwing lasers against a terrible secondary. Oregon's run defense gives up a stingy 3.8 yards a game. They're fast, good and getting better every game. Polk will be shut down again - leaving Price to air it out. Oregon's will bring the blitz, causing pick-sixes and fumbles. Oregon special teams will be good for a couple of TDs. Oregon 58, Washington 38.
    To say he Huskies are a bigger rival than the Beavers is just wrong on so many levels. It's not even close. It may be more ridiculous because both fanbases are comprised with many morons, but it is not a bigger rivalry.

Brett
    Brett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    To say he Huskies are a bigger rival than the Beavers is just wrong on so many levels. It's not even close. It may be more ridiculous because both fanbases are comprised with many morons, but it is not a bigger rivalry.
    As someone who went to oregon, the huskies are more hated

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

Almost gametime LETS GOOOO!!!

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

Defense came to play. LETS GO O!

marzayy
    marzayy's Avatar Become A Pro!

nyone have a link?

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

+17 is such easy money

great call!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Huskies hanging in there.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah I've learned to never bet on the Huskies when they go up against a good offense. Their defense can't stop anyone. Their paying Nick Holt (The D-Coordinator) all this money and UW has one of the worst defenses in the nation.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

So many huge dropped passes... I have Wash +8 for second half. Man did they blow it.

KGambler

And why not kick a FG down 17? Why go for it 4 and 10???

KGambler

Let a punt bounce on the 17 yard line. Smart.

KGambler

Down 17 they go for it on 4th and 10 instead of kicking a FG. Then they give up by not calling any timeouts. They even run it twice to kill the game clock. Unreal they gave up like that.

And the dropped wide-open TD lob was a real killer. That was sickening.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I can't believe that guy dropped the td would of got a cover. Course that has happened to me quite a few times this season. books love my money should just start signing my pay checks over to them.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!

shoulda had an easy backdoor cover. oh well

ON TO THE NEXT ONE...

KGambler

Yeah that was a bad drop. It wasn't your garden variety dropped TD. He was all alone, the ball was lobbed beautifully, he was facing the ball, no one ever touched him at any point...

Wished they would have kicked a FG too. I mean, 17 -8 -8 = 1, not sure if coaches pay attention to that stuff though. They always want the TD, coulda been 4th and 25 and I guess they would have stupidly went for it.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!

He bet on Oregon.

CanuckG

had a great time at the game but god damn the receivers and uw defense ******* suck

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Yeah I've learned to never bet on the Huskies when they go up against a good offense. Their defense can't stop anyone. Their paying Nick Holt (The D-Coordinator) all this money and UW has one of the worst defenses in the nation.

Any D-Coordinator with the first name Nick has to go. A huge Duck fan. Big O always have an offense back to the days of Fouts...Chris Miller. The one constant problem...an achilles heal is always their defense. Nick Aliotti has to go. His D players always undersize and no dominate front. Can't recruit. This program has come a long way and it should be able to get decent talent D players. If I was Kelly...I get myself a D-Coordinator from the SEC. Great example was Chavious after they let Phillip go in Tenn, Miles hired him right away. That's what I would do. Can't be loyal if it's bend and don't break. Want the best that money can buy. We all know who backs them up.

badhunter
    badhunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

As someone who also went to Oregon (and played football for the Ducks) the Huskies' rivalry IS bigger than Oregon State. Unless you're 12 years old and don't remember the 80's and 90's when this game was a blood bath. Inkwell, get back in your jammies, and ask your mom if you can borrow her computer for another 15 so maybe next time you can do your research without talking out of your aass.