ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

NY Giants +10 Over New England$$$$$$

I have a few reasons for this play. First, NE is not that good. We keep thinking of the old NE teams that would just blow people off the map. That is no more. Their PPG has consistantly gone down all season. Wes welker has done nothing the past 2 weeks. They have no vertical threat downfield. Teams have caught on to this. Double Wes Welker, and jam the shit out of him at the line. The giants aren't that bad of a team. Somebody asked me my advice before they played miami, and I told them that the giants can lose to miami, then turn around and beat GB in a few weeks. That's just the way they are. They match up great with the pats because they can rush the passer. Brady stands back in that pocket like a pretty boy. Look for a couple of strip sacks. Bradshaw injury is not serious and is expected to play. This game will be very similar to the Dallas/NE game where dallas was in it to the end, and should have won. Was waiting to put this out because I wanted the line to continue to inflate. I got it at +10 -120 at heritage. Started at 7 1/2. Everybody is lookin to load up on NE coming off the loss. Except they aren't that good this year. Cash this bitch. 2 unit play for tracer.
    Points Awarded:

Avenger gave ttrace35 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jrmartin.mig gave ttrace35 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Thanks man. Been tailing you and making a sh*tload of $$$.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

No.

Sorry trace, but no.

And FTR, if I had to guess, I'd be willing to say that the Giants will be the biggest public dog bet of the week (with Baltimore ML second). I doubt "everyone is loading up on New England."

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I'd like Giants at +10 too. Too bad that number isn't available at -110 or less.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Nicks and Bradshaw are out. I do like the play but will wait as this line will move past 11 IMO.

GL to us tracer.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Nicks and Bradshaw are out. I do like the play but will wait as this line will move past 11 IMO.

GL to us tracer.
    They are not. I'm here in NY and bradshaw "should" play sunday. Nicks is quest. But Cruz has proven to be a more than capable back up. Giants play well as an underdog they just hardly ever are, because of all of the talent they have. This game stays close.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

GL to us tracer.
    Both playing.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I'd like Giants at +10 too. Too bad that number isn't available at -110 or less.
    -120 at is not that much different.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    No.

Sorry trace, but no.

And FTR, if I had to guess, I'd be willing to say that the Giants will be the biggest public dog bet of the week (with Baltimore ML second). I doubt "everyone is loading up on New England."
    Ok

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Ok
    If you can prove to me that the Pats are being hit up by the public to coincide with this big line move, maybe I'd consider it.

Public money isn't driving this line up, though.

I think the Pats win by at least 14 personally. GL though trace.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

If you can prove to me that the Pats are being hit up by the public to coincide with this big line move, maybe I'd consider it.

True, 53% are on Giants ATS.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Giants are garbage.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Hope Giants Roll

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Giants are one of the most overrated teams in the league. Barely beating the Dolphins and losing to Seattle at home. Alot of injuries mounting up for the Giants. Look for Brady and the Pats put up 40 on them.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Albeit Cowboys were coming off a bye, but they only received 6.5 points. Compared to the Giants getting 10. They are garbage.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants tend to play to the level of their opponenets, so I do like the play. Hearing "Ahmad Bradshaw" and "broken foot" in the same sentence is keeping me from pulling the trigger though.
    Last edited by DrStale; 11-03-11 at 05:12 PM. Reason: wrote Jacobs instead of Bradshaw

ttrace35

I don't worry to much about that line movement shit. Something drove the line up from 7 1/2 to 9 1/2. This is gonna make for a great line movement debate. Giants keep it close and could win straight up. Good luck coin

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

1. Bradshaw is not gonna play 100%

2. Giants almost lost at home to the dolphins.

3. Good luck

Goat Milk

also, brady hasn't lost at home in 5 years, longest record in nfl history by a mile

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Giants tend to play to the level of their opponenets, so I do like the play. Hearing "Brandon Jacobs" and "broken foot" in the same sentence is keeping me from pulling the trigger though.
    Bradshaw has the broken foot. Jacobs is ok. I expect a big game from him since his playing time has been cut. He has been beefing for 2 weeks. Now he gets to put up or shut up.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Giants opened @ +9(-113) @Pinnacle.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I don't worry to much about that line movement shit. Something drove the line up from 7 1/2 to 9 1/2. This is gonna make for a great line movement debate. Giants keep it close and could win straight up. Good luck coin
    I just don't like the Giants, and I think the Pats going to play angry. I'm usually betting against NE and always sweating it out; it'll be nice to be on their side for a change, because I think this will be one of the rare chances to get them when they aren't being slobbered all over by the public.

We'll see I guess.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Giants are a public dog

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

like this play trace...but my book still only has Giants @ +8.5

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    1. Bradshaw is not gonna play 100%

2. Giants almost lost at home to the dolphins.

3. Good luck
    How can you say 100%?? Are you inside giant camp. What does giants almost losing at home to miami have to do with anything? That kind of thinking leads to a empty bankroll.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

How can you say 100%?? Are you inside giant camp. What does giants almost losing at home to miami have to do with anything? That kind of thinking leads to a empty bankroll.
    He has a broken bone in his foot, but my guess is he'll give it a go. Probably won't be very effective though.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by K2daL View Post
    like this play trace...but my book still only has Giants @ +8.5
    Yea. I think 5d even has 10 1/2.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

unlike most of you, I'm a Giants fan and have watched every minute of every Giants game. DrStale is exactly right, this Giants team plays down to their opponents, don't get all crazy because they lost to the seahawks and nearly lost to the dolphins, they will be ready for the pats in Foxsboro. 10 points is a joke. Pats have the worst D in the league and Eli is playing like a MVP. The Giants cannot run the ball at all. I mean literally cannot run the ball at all and losing bradshaw won't help. Jacobs is a head case, but even bradshaw could barely run the ball, so it won't be a big deal with Jacobs starting. They can't run the ball, but all this means is Eli will just throw for like 400 yards on the pats D. They are ranked last in pass D. Now for the defense, the defense blows in the first half and will probably give up a bunch of points quick and then settle down in the second half. Giant's pass rush will get to Brady sooner or later. Giants will win outright or cover the spread.

Goat Milk

Because I know that the injury is much worse than they are making it out to be. If he suits up and come on for a few plays, he's going to be back on the bench real quick. He won't get past the line of scrimmage on any run with that injury. He will have 0 impact on this game.

The giants are not a good team in my opinion and this is the first time brady has a crack at them since the superbowl. GL betting on a guy that can't be stopped at home. Literally.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    unlike most of you, I'm a Giants fan and have watched every minute of every Giants game. DrStale is exactly right, this Giants team plays down to their opponents, don't get all crazy because they lost to the seahawks and nearly lost to the dolphins, they will be ready for the pats in Foxsboro. 10 points is a joke. Pats have the worst D in the league and Eli is playing like a MVP. The Giants cannot run the ball at all. I mean literally cannot run the ball at all and losing bradshaw won't help. Jacobs is a head case, but even bradshaw could barely run the ball, so it won't be a big deal with Jacobs starting. They can't run the ball, but all this means is Eli will just throw for like 400 yards on the pats D. They are ranked last in pass D. Now for the defense, the defense blows in the first half and will probably give up a bunch of points quick and then settle down in the second half. Giant's pass rush will get to Brady sooner or later. Giants will win outright or cover the spread.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

I'm playing Patriots in a teaser. That's it.

Don't like the spread on either side.

Gl Tracer.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Albeit Cowboys were coming off a bye, but they only received 6.5 points. Compared to the Giants getting 10. They are garbage.
    Giants are one of those weird teams that play like shit but can beat any team in the NFL. Eli has proven that he is an elite qb. He is quietly having a great year. They will show up in NE. I promise.

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I just don't like the Giants, and I think the Pats going to play angry. I'm usually betting against NE and always sweating it out; it'll be nice to be on their side for a change, because I think this will be one of the rare chances to get them when they aren't being slobbered all over by the public.

We'll see I guess.

I would have agree wholeheartedly if The Pat's Defense has been shutting down their opponents during the first half of the reason, however that has not been the case. In fact I think the Pat's Defense is ranked at the bottom tier this year.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I'm playing Patriots in a teaser. That's it.

Don't like the spread on either side.

Gl Tracer.
    It's probably a very sharp line because it'll get a lot of action.

Not sure if it's wise to mess with either PIT/BAL or this one -- you'll probably be sweating both of them out because of how popular the plays will be.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

no coin, you don't think they can win outright? Super Bowl XLII? How much did you lose?

1234 ... Last