ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I'm playing Patriots in a teaser. That's it.

Don't like the spread on either side.

Gl Tracer.
    Thanx k.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    no coin, you don't think they can win outright? Super Bowl XLII? How much did you lose?
    The giants lost all the players they had for that SB

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

love this play waiting for someone esle to say something about this one, small ML giants bet too.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Patriots coming off a loss to the Steelers will bounce back, still have revenge on mind after losing to the Giants in the SB, playing at home where they are just about untouchable, A. Bradhsaw with a broken foot will be very limited, plus the Giants aren't really that good overall. All of their wins are against chumps this year.

Save your money Trace and roll with the Patriots broski. Pats will win by 13 at least
    Last edited by Dabeergod; 11-03-11 at 06:02 PM.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    not even remotely true, but that's besides the point, I meant it like he thinks a 10 point underdog can't possibly win, while the giants in that super bowl were like 13 point dogs on a neutral field

HotRush
    HotRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Yeah i like the call Trace. Good Luck

Mrecko21
    Mrecko21's Avatar Become A Pro!

from what i read looks like bradshaw and hicks are gonna be out this game, think hicks is the big injury here,because he opens up victor cruz and manningham, does this change your play if these 2 are out tracer?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Giants two best offensive players likely out for Sunday's game (Nicks and Bradshaw). Not a good idea to bet against Brady coming off a loss either.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

not even remotely true, but that's besides the point, I meant it like he thinks a 10 point underdog can't possibly win, while the giants in that super bowl were like 13 point dogs on a neutral field

Im prettty sure he was saying THIS particular 10 point dog has no chance of winning, not that no 10 point dogs can win as that is obviously not the case, no need to recite your SB triumph from however long ago as the last 2 weeks have both produced a dd dog outright winner..more than sure that NC is aware of all this and plays the dogs more times than not...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

no coin, you don't think they can win outright? Super Bowl XLII? How much did you lose?
    This particular game? No I don't.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrecko21 View Post
    from what i read looks like bradshaw and hicks are gonna be out this game, think hicks is the big injury here,because he opens up victor cruz and manningham, does this change your play if these 2 are out tracer?

It is Nicks not "hicks", just saying..I wouldnt count him out to fast as this kid is always banged up and manages to play most weeks..

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Wait until gameday for INJ reports. No need to rely on rumours.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

they didn't lose Eli Manning... the most important player on the field

I can't trail Trace but i won't bet against it either cuz i know how that goes. i'll be rooting for you to win this one.

Speedy88

Lol I can't take anyone seriously who doesn't know the name of a top 10 NFL WR.

And I agree with Dan. Nicks heels up pretty fast, and usually finds a way to play. I remember in week 2 he played with a knee contusion when he was suppose to be out at least a week or two.

Demosthenes
    Demosthenes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats have lost much more. They've got about 7 guys from that Super Bowl still on roster. They're a shell of their former selves.

My take: Giants cover, possibly SU. Giants are an unpredictable team, playing down to crappy opponents and playing up to better ones. It's foolish to ever give them a large spread, because they'll most likely do the exact opposite of what you think. The Patriots have been able to cover up a horrid pass defense primarily through a prolific pass offense, the occasional stepping up of BenJarvus, and Wilfork not letting the D-line go to complete shit around him. The Pats two biggest weaknesses, a good passing offense and a good passing rush, are both things Giants rank among the top in the league. They're 1st in sacks, and thanks to the unleashing of the kraken against Miami, they've shown their front four can be exponentially better in situations where the opponent will be passing. Even if Nicks does not play, Victor Cruz has become the man to stretch the field. If Barden is activated, he's sounded excited and out for blood for the past two weeks. Cruz scored the game winning TD against Miami due to a coverage mismatch when the safeties took the wideouts and Cruz cut through the middle. If Barden lines up wide, look for those same types of mismatches. If Cruz lines up wide, look for Ballard to go unaccounted for and make a few 1st down catches. Ballard has had an interesting year, where he's been extremely reliable and done great work when thrown to, but he hasn't gotten enough notice around the league for people to really give him much credit. NE ranks 27th against TEs, I believe, and I think Ballard has a decent shot at getting in the end zone. A shootout situation favors the Giants heavily. Eli's had nearly identical stats this year, with better YPA and without the aid of an automatic receiver like Welker. The difference being, while both defenses tend to play a bit of bend-but-don't-break, the Giants do it better. Webster will keep Branch to under 60 yards. The lack of a deep threat will have Grant and Phillips closer to the line, waiting to clog up the middle and block Welker's routes as well as be more involved in the run game. In fact, that's where the Patriots' true chances lie. BenJarvus ran for over a buck twenty against the Jets, and the Giants' run defense doesn't exactly instill much more confidence than the Jets'. And, we can't forget, for all the talk about Bradshaw's injury, the Patriots just lost two CBs this week. They'll have to play a slumping McCourty and a Molten that was just benched in the middle of last game. And I'm sure they'll have a raffle for one lucky fan to line up as DB should they go into the quarter, given their lack of depth at the position.

The one thing keeping me from pulling the trigger is that Bradshaw was big in goal line situations. While Manning's gotten better at throwing into the end zone in and-goal situations, I wouldn't count him as automatic. And the biggest presence Bradshaw's absence will have will be near the goal line, where 7 points will become 3. And the last thing I need is a game that should have been 31-24 Pats going to 31-20 all because the Giants got held up at the goal line at the beginning of the second quarter. But the Giants match up way too well against these Patriots to completely discount them. I'm half watching the line on pinnacle to see if these injuries will move the line any. But I honestly believe the spread as it is is too much, and I wouldn't feel horrible if I pulled the trigger now anyway.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Trigger i like ur reasoning here, unlike a couple of other posters in this thread who may as well say they are trying to force the play after reading the lines and believing that line movement is a accurate indicator of the result in NFL GL

Mrecko21
    Mrecko21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes your right never take someone seriously who puts h where a n belongs,give me a break fuckin idiot.Not jumpin to rumors heres a link from what (N)icks says sounds like he going to sitout to prevent risking the season http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...g-avoid-injury
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Lol I can't take anyone seriously who doesn't know the name of a top 10 NFL WR.

And I agree with Dan. Nicks heels up pretty fast, and usually finds a way to play. I remember in week 2 he played with a knee contusion when he was suppose to be out at least a week or two.
    Last edited by Mrecko21; 11-03-11 at 08:57 PM.

ttrace35

No. Nicks is replaceable because of what victor cruz has become. If it was my choice, I would rather have bradshaw. But Jacobs has been flapping his gums for the past two weeks. Usually when he is pissed, he plays a great game. I'm confident in this play either way. Pats have no secondary.

blahwoop
    blahwoop's Avatar Become A Pro!

ttrace are you confident enough to make a small play on Giants ML? it's at +380

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by blahwoop View Post
    ttrace are you confident enough to make a small play on Giants ML? it's at +380
    I wouldn't. Have to always worry about a classic brady game winning drive. I really see this game being like the dallas game.

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

I'm following you on this one trace55

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    No. Nicks is replaceable because of what victor cruz has become. If it was my choice, I would rather have bradshaw. But Jacobs has been flapping his gums for the past two weeks. Usually when he is pissed, he plays a great game. I'm confident in this play either way. Pats have no secondary.
    Nicks is not replacable. Victor Cruz has been making plays but Nicks is a becoming star. I agree with the Jacobs stuff; been flapping his mouth all season. If Webster or Rolle can somewhat contain Welker and they pressure Brady, Giants will be in this game no doubt.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post

Nicks is not replacable. Victor Cruz has been making plays but Nicks is a becoming star. I agree with the Jacobs stuff; been flapping his mouth all season. If Webster or Rolle can somewhat contain Welker and they pressure Brady, Giants will be in this game no doubt.
    Only reason why Victor Cruz is getting all those catches is because Nicks is drawing all the coverage towards him. Nicks draws the top corner plus a safety, while Cruz usually draws a weaker CB or just a single safety.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

In my book Giants are+9 and o/u 51.

Im teasing that 7+.

Giants +16 Over 44

What ya'll think????

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    In my book Giants are+9 and o/u 51.

Im teasing that 7+.

Giants +16 Over 44

What ya'll think????
    I think there is a better chance the Pats win by 16+ than the Giants winning. Just my opinion. That's assuming Nicks and/or Bradshaw are out.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Gl tracer. I agree with your reasoning and that is the only thing from making a big play on the pats. 10 pts is a lot in the nfl.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Line should be 4-5 points tops. 9-10 points is a gift. Huge public overlay. Giants will be in this game all the way and even if they're not, they can backdoor getting double digits.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tracer my man, good luck

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Pats aint blowing nobody out anymore.

naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    No.

Sorry trace, but no.

And FTR, if I had to guess, I'd be willing to say that the Giants will be the biggest public dog bet of the week (with Baltimore ML second). I doubt "everyone is loading up on New England."
    cinci will be the most bet dog.

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Giants Roll!

Russeld0004
    Russeld0004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

giants are ranked 4 passing offense and new england is dead last in passing defense

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

10 points are a lot, backdoor cover can always bite in the ass.
    Not a bad spot to tease them though IMO

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Patriots ML for me.

The Patriots are dangerous after a loss. I think the statistics was something like 25-3 SU.

First 12345 Last