ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

how many here watch college football?

Lot of good college fball cappers here... but then there are some guys here who I swear don't watch the game at all and are just there to troll and bash people based off nothing... I see people bashing lb and no coin for no reason whatsoever, if you don't like bc then play fsu... but to bash and say silly shyt like fsu is gonna win by 50 plus and they are stupid for taking bc is just childish...or yesterday toledo and temple were locks... guarantee half. the board never has seen those teams play... but they bash the people who took niu and ohio... I would say its 70% watch 30% don't .. go a head fade someone up 31 units cause you don't like his style... bash away silly kids
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 11-03-11 at 11:24 AM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watch some College Football.

Best thing was, last weekend waking up in California, and Football was already on. Much better than waking up, waiting 4 hours for it to start like most Saturdays.

Fukk Wisconsin.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i watch alot of college football.....alot...probably too much....im also a draft junkie so it always helps to get familiar with names

ngates....i dont mind waking up in vegas and having pro games start at 10 on sundays....i can handle it here and there...for a few weekends...but i dont think i could ever get used to it every week...get too banged up on saturday nights there and dont go to bed till 4 or 5....but when im there the adrenaline kicks in and im automatically up by 830

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Saturdays are for college football

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Has the OP decided yet whether he is just the victim of constant bad beats (and the mulitple threads he starts on that topic) or is just a shitty capper?

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Has the OP decided yet whether he is just the victim of constant bad beats (and the mulitple threads he starts on that topic) or is just a shitty capper?
    Whose this guy? Can't be that shitty up almost 6k, where is your season thread or plays?

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I watch college football and cant understand how anybody besides bama fans think LSU is gonna lose this weekend. If you watch college football then you know that bama is gonna be toast.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Fukking love it, best sport in the world.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

It's a great sport to watch because the best players are miles better than everyone else. Then they go to the NFL and hit a WALL.