Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Lets Talk Breeder's Cup Strategy (All Horse guys check in)

How will you be attacking the 2011 Horse RAcing Championships.

We all know they are some huge numbers out there and the payouts on exotics and even win tickets could be huge.

Will you be spot playing a select few horses to win or WP throughtout the card?

Will you be playing pick 4 or pick 6 strickly?

Will you be playing boxing or Wheeling exactas/Tri's each race?

Will you be playing Multiple horses to win in the same race?

Just wanted to get your thoughts, for me its all situational... Im working on a pick 4/6 ticket this week and then besides that Im thinking about just making small ex box/tri box tickets throughtout the day w/ some decent size win tickets.

Any Picks/Thoughts or anything else you want to contribute to this thread is welcomed!

Lets cash some tickets and hit some nice payouts...

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will cap exactly like i cap all races. I will play a couple large pick 4 tickets and i usually play exactas. It is important to practice control this weekend with betting or you could go broke soon.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Friday i have only two plays so far.

Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (Grade II)

#4 StopshoppingMaria to Win 8/1 ML

Ex Box

#4 StopshoppingMaria 8/1 ML
    #5 Stephanie's Kitten 12/1 ML
    #14 Somali Lemonade 3/1 ML

Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (Grade I)

#9 My Miss Aurelia 5/2 ML (Might wheel her on top of a few others, really like this Filly, even at the short price)

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    i will cap exactly like i cap all races. I will play a couple large pick 4 tickets and i usually play exactas. It is important to practice control this weekend with betting or you could go broke soon.
    100 Agree

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

odds of a big super payout are infinitely higher than the lottery. I'll be making serious wagers but the very first thing I do is play 4 or 5 random (phone?) super numbers every race for 1$ super. You start out the day down $45 or so but there's always hope. Best I've done so far is 3 in a row with 4th well back. I won't play every race for the serious $$ so it keeps it interesting on the ones I pass. BOL