bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

anyone else like mizzou sat +2.5@baylor???

ive backed mizzou twice this year....at asu and a@m...both times they were catching 10 pts....covered at asu and won outright last week at a@m.....obviously a lot less margin for error here

im not trying to look at the obvious...how both teams fared at a@m...im not lookin at that all as a barometer....but when i look at baylor...i see a one man show....and griffin is a heck of a show...but i see james franklin really getting comfortable and better as the year goes on...hes really getting a good grasp of this offense....i dont think there is much off a drop off between griffin and franklin....i love the mizzou rushing attack....i like their coach better...theyve shown the ability to hang with some good teams on the road...and last week they finally got one....i just think they are the better team here and could be one of those teams who progresses over the course of a season into a real tough club

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

nobody even has a slight lean/opinion on this game?

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I honestly like the total better. Both teams have highly explosive offenses, and OSU has an underrated defense (mainly because their offense scores so quick they're on the field a lot), which is why Baylor's offense struggled against them. If I were to lean on a side, I'd go with Baylor, primarily because they're at home and I'd give them the 3 points, but I really like the over.