azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

What's a good case for the Iphone 4/4s

Was looking at some cases for my Iphone and was going to get this http://www.ivyskin.com/iphone4-wranglercase.html . Just looking for something that will protect the phone and isn't too bulky. Are there any cases you recommend and don't like and what do you think about the ivyskin wrangler case?

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

I have an incipio case for the 3GS and love it. I assume they have one for the newer models. Protects the phone anyway it could be dropped. Corners, back, top, bottom, and face all protected.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

careful about new cases. the 4 and 4s are slightly different in button setup, so get one that is made specifically for your 4 or 4s.

with that being sad, gotta go with incase. they make quality cases that are pretty nice

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    I have an incipio case for the 3GS and love it. I assume they have one for the newer models. Protects the phone anyway it could be dropped. Corners, back, top, bottom, and face all protected.
    Gonna look at their site and see what they got

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    careful about new cases. the 4 and 4s are slightly different in button setup, so get one that is made specifically for your 4 or 4s.

with that being sad, gotta go with incase. they make quality cases that are pretty nice
    Yea been looking and making sure it says it fits the 4s. Almost got an incase one a few days ago, but thought the ivyskin was better, but more expensive. Another I looked at was otterbox cases but they were too bulky.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I've got the Speck Wallet Case and have no complaints.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate all cases..always prefer the phone/ipad in its natural sleek form..if you fuk it up o well get a new 1..just be a lil careful..lifes a gamble dont need to hedge a phone

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

go to best buy and touch the cases (almost all can be opened and tried).
    i have had cases that felt too slippery, the grippy ones like speck are pretty good.

go with a nice grip and make sure it either comes with a screen protector or you buy one.

i hate insurance but i have dropped phones more than a few times - it makes you not have to worry about the screen or the phone if it's in a case and you know how irritating one scratch on a screen is...

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    i hate all cases..always prefer the phone/ipad in its natural sleek form..if you fuk it up o well get a new 1..just be a lil careful..lifes a gamble dont need to hedge a phone
    mh once you use a nice grip on the ipad/iphone you probably won't go back. if i try to use the iphone/hp touchpad without a case it just slides around on my hand and the scratches on the back would drive me bonkers.