dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38325

Is LordVodka related to No Coincidences?

We all know No Coincidences has Small Bettor Syndrome. (SBS). But there is another poster here that probably has an even more severe case of it. It is this poster named LordVodka. I was browsing through this forum and this poster kept asking over and over again if 5dimes was safe a while ago. People said yes its safe. Then he goes on and create even more threads asking about it. Its like he's looking for a reason to not deposit there.

He then mentioned so many times he felt like he was losing money because he wasn't playing at 5dimes because of the juice. Then he mentioned he only bets $5 a game. Then after so much deliberation, he comes back to the forum and ask the same question yet again!. He then got mad at me for saying something about him and said that i don't know who he is and what he does and tries to act like a tough guy.

Yet he was also the one that posted he was 18 years old and wanted to deposit at a new book and took like 1 year to finally make a deposit after careful deliberation. I thought this had to be an even more severe case of SBS. Kid is upset because he feels like he is losing money of the juice when he is betting $5 a game. He's delusional and making lies up again (SBS Charactertistic #5)

I'm starting to wonder if LordVodka is related to No Coincidences. I mean, Small Bettor Syndrome might be hereditary.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm Avenger and I have SBS.

Dyna, shut up, get off your soapbox.

You forgot SBS characteristic #1009: people suffering from SBS are not broke fukks.
    I'm 1-20 this weekend but I only bet betpoints. I've had the worst bad luck streak imagineable. But I can sit here,and about it because I'm not some obsessive-compulsive that needs to bet $1000 a game (although I have, when I know I'll win ).

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Never fucken heard of him.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38325

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Never fucken heard of him.

He's small time but talks big time