70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

70kgman, haha, you know I'd heard about them and tried to get into that record but it just didn't work for me.

I'm pretty all over the place and have enjoyed similar bands (say, Dismemberment Plan, McLusky, I guess various Mike Patton bands), but not enough melodicism with Brainiac for my tastes.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

My full name is Rudy Ruetigger. Until proven otherwise, I think everyone else's screen name is their real name

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    My full name is Rudy Ruetigger. Until proven otherwise, I think everyone else's screen name is their real name
    Lol. My nephew still cries at that movie. He's 27. Sappy, but a good movie.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    70kgman, haha, you know I'd heard about them and tried to get into that record but it just didn't work for me.

I'm pretty all over the place and have enjoyed similar bands (say, Dismemberment Plan, McLusky, I guess various Mike Patton bands), but not enough melodicism with Brainiac for my tastes.
    Their first album 'Smack Bunny Baby' is much more melodic than their latter albums filled with intentional dissonance.

kingofhoarbags
    Jackie V.
    kingofhoarbags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

I have been with my wife for 16 years. When ever she catches a female being friendly to me, She calls them a hoarbag.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I'm horny

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

When I signed up there was a there was a pencil with a Rubber eraser and a bottle of Ketel One vodka on my desk. I spelled Ketel wrong for obvious reasons.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    If you look closely at the blinkers of the horse winning in my avatar, you will see my initials on them. I trained in Md. for decades.
    Guy knows his stuff too

nofear1227
    nofear1227's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dad taught me to never be afraid of any obstacle or person in life, that if you where intimidated you had already lost. And numbers are his bday. Great thread man

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I used to collect rare Jordan sneakers, had a small business selling them as well. People used to call me that, couldn't think of anything better when making the username as well. Also, I didnt think I will be posting at all, can't believe im around 4k at this point either lol.
    Good thread capy, had to be one of the old ones....

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

MUHerd = Marshall University Thundering Herd, where I went to college and 37 was my football number in high school.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Accident when I was about 3 years old out in parents backyard. After trip to emergency room neighbors gave me a stuffed green hippo as a present. Have had the guy for almost 25 years now.
    Points Awarded:

SpreadSniper gave greenhippo 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

ive shot the dick off a humming bird @ 650 yds....... i mighta missed, but prolly not.... fukker always flies away before I can check

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

some of the first bets I ever made... after they lost, i would think "damn what a fukkn moron i was to bet that"

i am sharp and square all rolled into 1

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Wow. I thought to myself, I wonder if he is referring to the movie.What a great movie for it's time.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Keep it up, guys!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I'm Russian and I love rockets.
    I'm also a big fan of a Russian hockey player Pavel Bure (grew up watching him play in Russia & NHL) - his nickname was a Russian Rocket.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

I smoke bowls.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    I smoke bowls.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm Russian and I love rockets.
    I'm also a big fan of a Russian hockey player Pavel Bure (grew up watching him play in Russia & NHL) - his nickname was a Russian Rocket.
    I remember Pavel Bure well. He was a real sniper.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Pretty self explanatory :P

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
    How does an Ozzie become an Atlanta Falcon fan, just curious?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Opie was the name of my black lab. He was my best friend and hunting companion for 15 great years.

1988 was the year I graduated high school.

When I signed up, I just wrote down the first thing that came to mind as my screen name. I'd never had a screen name before, and found posting on the Internet quite gay and something only nerds did.

Now.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

after a bad beat my gambling buddies would say "you unlucky son of a bitch"---name just stuck.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Opie was the name of my black lab. He was my best friend and hunting companion for 15 great years.

1988 was the year I graduated high school.

When I signed up, I just wrote down the first thing that came to mind as my screen name. I'd never had a screen name before, and found posting on the Internet quite gay and something only nerds did.

Now.....
    Good story, Ope! Yeah, I think at least half of us when we came on here didn't realize we'd end up posting so much and being "associated" with our screen names, we were just trying to get on! For me, it was the summer of '08 and I was just looking for help betting Olympic basketball, lol.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
    You like Aussie Falcons?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

bump

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I've been on computers since I was a kid in the 80's when I was like 8 yrs old. My dad was in the Air Force as a computer technician so we had 2 computers well before most ppl ever had even 1. Before the internet was the internet they had what was known as BBS's (Bulletin Board System) which was basically like a local internet within that city made up of a server we would log into with our 2400 Baud mdem on dial-up. It was basically like a website. You could download files or play games. I used to be into this D&D type game called mutants. There were no pictures just words and you played against everyone else who dialed in moving up levels for killing monsters and each other while gaining better weapons and armor. Nerdy I know. My Mutants player name was Brainfreeze. I've had the name for over 20 years. Of course now a days I have to add a 0 or more numbers because others use the name as well.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    I've been on computers since I was a kid in the 80's when I was like 8 yrs old. My dad was in the Air Force as a computer technician so we had 2 computers well before most ppl ever had even 1. Before the internet was the internet they had what was known as BBS's (Bulletin Board System) which was basically like a local internet within that city made up of a server we would log into with our 2400 Baud mdem on dial-up. It was basically like a website. You could download files or play games. I used to be into this D&D type game called mutants. There were no pictures just words and you played against everyone else who dialed in moving up levels for killing monsters and each other while gaining better weapons and armor. Nerdy I know. My Mutants player name was Brainfreeze. I've had the name for over 20 years. Of course now a days I have to add a 0 or more numbers because others use the name as well.

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

For as long as I've been on forums I always used my name and 111 at the end. I got tired of people knowing me real name so I changed it up.

My first name starts with a d so that's where that come from. My last name is Niņo which means boy or kid in Spanish. Since dboy sounds stupid I just went with dkid so I still feel like it's my name.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post

Fukkin nerd

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post

Fukkin nerd

Hahahaha. Sweep got his name due to the fact that the bartenders have to sweep around him at closing time.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Seriously?

First 123 Last