Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Anyone good at predicting line movement for NFL?

Predicting line movement is about the weakest part of my game so just wanted some thoughts on a couple of next weeks games.

Tennessee over Cincinnati -3

I love Tennessee here I think Cincy is overrated they might have a good defence on paper but they have'nt faced too many good offencive teams apart from Buffalo. Anyway currently line is -3 but looks to be moving to -2.5. I could get -2.5 -120 or something like that now or should I wait and see if the line goes to -2.5 -110 or better.

New York and New England o52.5

Got to think this will be a high scoring game both have good offences and not so good defences and both teams will probably throw the ball a lot so I'm thinking a lot of point will be socred. It seems like the line is moving a little towards the under so probably just best to wait and see what happens.

Also totals are another weak part of my game so just wondering what everyone thinks of the over here.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Coin flip. You can look at percentages to determine which way the line will move but that doesn't always work and you are too late at that point.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

There's been a trend the last few years where dog lines usually get smaller more often.

If I was in the mood I would run some numbers.

Totals are unpredictable because of weather conditions.