lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Not sure how you can take the chiefs tonight

Chargers laying 3 points on the road is usually a sign of disaster on mnf but not tonight. Chiefs are playing over there heads the last few weeks versus inferior opponents. Chargers have injuries but they are used to that. I hardly ever lay points on the road and especially on MNF and i know it's the square side but im rolling with SD here. I have them for decent size and if it loses then i break even for the NFL week but if it wins i make bank.

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

How many unit is on SD?
    Last edited by K2daL; 10-31-11 at 07:46 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lb,have you been keeping track of SquareVsSharp record on SN&MN FBall for the season?

I think I heard you mention that the square side is winning the majority of em...............

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Disagree here

SD is a big choke team

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Better get out the tissue..SD backers better go light tonight CHIEFS BY 14 ... and a long night for people with big money on SD.....the tears will be flowing ....Chiefs won't lose 2 to the Chargers ,not this year ...this Charger team is giving up major yards on the ground,and whats up with Rivers,he's getting picked A LOT....he looks like garbage,his delivery is not good at all and getting worse.The Chiefs defense is causing tons of turnovers,and their at home,where they haven't beaten up on anyone all year (NOT YET)....the Chiefs are starting to gel on offense ,mixing up the pass and run with a lot of success over the last three weeks.The Chiefs, team that almost beat the Chargers in SD week 3 had been BLOWN OUT by the Lions 48-3 and Bills 41-7.....In SD week three 21-17........This Chiefs team WILL WIN THE WEST .......with that being said ...Chiefs by two touchdowns in a pounding tonight,SD falls again. GL however you go tonight....I don't know what you guys see in the Chargers this year.....I swear ,I think most people that bet on Charger games are Charger fans.....not good

lakerboy

Lol house nice. I never bet oon the chargers. Sharps lose tonight

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

I was leaning SD ML but after being on a hot streak I was ice cold yesterday.

Something is holding me back from placing a decent wager on SD.

The Chiefs play the Chargers well at home. The line is holding steady and it's a Monday Night game on Halloween.

House

Are you a Charger fan LB ?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

SD it is.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Are you a Charger fan LB ?
    No I'm a bear fan

House

I said it last week and I'll say it this week ..last week I said"As bad as Sanchez is, how hard is it going to be to watch Sanchez out perform Rivers"....same thing this week...Cassel will outplay Rivers,the Chiefs defense will shutdown the Chargers and cause turnovers....I really don't know what you guys are seeing in the Chargers this year...... I know when to play the Chargers.....and its not now,it might not be at all this year....CHARGERS + RIVERS = WAY OVER VALUED ...

goodymow
    goodymow's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a tough match up im leaning towards the over both good offensive balance teams 31-28 chargers possible but i can easily see the cheifs playing for joplin today.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

whole forum is on the chiefs

House

so is it Sharp or is it not wizard ?

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Chargers are the sharp pick

House

you are to funny Wizard.....Your saying the Sharp play is on SD ? My friend,then you are square and you don't even know it

au4040
    au4040's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

A lot of talk in these threads. Not a lot of walk. Rivers threw 2 picks and 0 touchdowns last time these two met (in September). KC coming in with some serious confidence after 6 quarters without giving up a single point. Not the best time to try and get Rivers back in the swing of things. I expect SD to pound it pound it pound it. Low scoring game.

lakerboy

House wizard is right in some ways. The chiefs are being overvalued here. I bet late money will be on the chargers.

JimmyJet
    JimmyJet's Avatar Become A Pro!

73% on Chargers....home dog...MNF...revenge game......leads me to KC +3.5....good luck.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Why did Pinny offer +3.5 for so long???

House

73 % of the public is on the Bolts ,that makes it square IMO Wizard,doesn't mean its a bad thing,I like squares this year ,but as the late great HOWARD COSELL would say " NOT TODAY" The Chiefs threat the Chargers like tricks on this Halloween ...like I said Chiefs by 14....what were you saying wizard about the sharp play being on the Chargers? dam betting wizard hugh

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

SD is a big choke team

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    73 % of the public is on the Bolts ,that makes it square IMO Wizard,doesn't mean its a bad thing,I like squares this year ,but as the late great HOWARD COSELL would say " NOT TODAY" The Chiefs threat the Chargers like tricks on this Halloween ...like I said Chiefs by 14....what were you saying wizard about the sharp play being on the Chargers? dam betting wizard hugh
    Just because the % of total bets is on one side, does not make it square necessarily.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Have talked to quite a few squares who are on the Cheifs. The reasoning was something like, "Chiefs started out terrible, lost 2 of their best players, but have turned it around and won 3 straight. They also only lost by 3 on the road in San Diego and now they are +3.5 at home!"
    I think the sharp money does come in on San Diego here.

House

I know bigO ....I know....

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lean kc here

House

Hey ,you know what they say about west coast passing teams heading east and into cold ,cold weather.....go look at that stat lol .......49-59 degrees during gametime tonight ..with 7-12 mph winds...its not to bad,but on the road,on monday night,at KC,with a slumping SD........KC or nothing .....maybe you teaser guys should tease the Chiefs up to + 10 and over 32 .....I like that ....hell I might put that in also

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

this is a must win game for chiefs at home

chargers on the hand have lot of their injured players back

also all the media is pounding on rivers for being shitty all season.

50/50 for me...you can make cases on both sides

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Rivers will have at least 2 picks at Arrowhead...He's got a hothead and that will lead to some mistakes from him tonite...Kansas City tonite M/L...best of luck.....

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Logic would lead me to agree with all of the points in LB's original post.

However, Philip Rivers has crushed many a bettor's dream (myself included) in the past, so intuition has me a bit tentative on this play.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No I'm a bear fan
    A bear fan? Never heard a Bears fan call themselves a bear fan...

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJet View Post
    73% on Chargers....home dog...MNF...revenge game......leads me to KC +3.5....good luck.

SD is overrated.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Damn laker boy, you are on S.D, with the public. Wows.

I have been saying I love K.C all week, Kc ATHOME, that is key for me. Arrowhead is a pretty tough place to get a win at esp. a rivarly division game like this. KC will be playing out of their mind tonight being on MNF, their first one it seems like in years and years and years.
    I might put some on the ML and the +3. Or tease the under with +3.
    But I am really confident in KC tonight. They have been playing really good the last few weeks, and San Diego has struggled @ kc. San Diego in general is struggling this season, esp. their star QB Rivers.

The under is a good play tonight too IMO. Its going to be a hard fought game, with more FGs then TD's

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Damn laker boy, you are on S.D, with the public. Wows.

I have been saying I love K.C all week, Kc ATHOME, that is key for me. Arrowhead is a pretty tough place to get a win at esp. a rivarly division game like this. KC will be playing out of their mind tonight being on MNF, their first one it seems like in years and years and years.
    I might put some on the ML and the +3. Or tease the under with +3.
    But I am really confident in KC tonight. They have been playing really good the last few weeks, and San Diego has struggled @ kc. San Diego in general is struggling this season, esp. their star QB Rivers.

The under is a good play tonight too IMO. Its going to be a hard fought game, with more FGs then TD's
    Struggled at KC when?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Think LB is going by the fact that this hasnt moved to -2.5 in a week.

1234 ... Last