bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Stupidest rule by far in professional sports!

You have to be touched to be down in the NFL, I mean wtf sense does that make, Im tired of seein guys crawlin on the ground for extra yards before they're touched or getting up bc a defender forgot to touch them and running, when you're down you're down who gives a **** what caused it

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    You have to be touched to be down in the NFL, I mean wtf sense does that make, Im tired of seein guys crawlin on the ground for extra yards before they're touched or getting up bc a defender forgot to touch them and running, when you're down you're down who gives a **** what caused it
    Couldn't disagree more. It's up to the defense to stop the offense, not hope the offensive players fall down.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Or having to actually throw 4 pitchouts for an intentional walk in baseball. Megadumb.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Priskilla/kerrywood disagrees

He likes to see men get touched

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. It's up to the defense to stop the offense, not hope the offensive players fall down.
    When youre down the play is over, if you slipped tough luck

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Spot on. The rule is clear cut and impossible to miss in college ball. Also prefer the one foot in with college ball, too.

Never forget college football is the daddy of the pro game. The a$$holes who thought it was a good idea to get rid of the 2-point conversion were the same guys responsible for players doing the worm to get an extra yard.

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

I prefer the NFL rule over the college rule. Its tackle football, defense should stop the offense.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I agree, its the dumbest rule. In college that is! Are you kidding me, you need to be tackled to be down, what play did you get burned on that makes you post this?

Commmon Maaaan

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Or having to actually throw 4 pitchouts for an intentional walk in baseball. Megadumb.
    while its not mlb, there are some fukknuts out there that blow it

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    while its not mlb, there are some fukknuts out there that blow it

that is fukking hilarious. you can see him concentrating so much before every pitch, he knows he's gonna screw up even before he throws

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

dumbest rule in sports is offsides in soccer. They penalize players for beating the defense. It makes the game unwatchable. If they got rid of that within 5 years soccer would become one of the top 3 sports in the US

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

What league is that baseball clip from?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I agree, its the dumbest rule. In college that is! Are you kidding me, you need to be tackled to be down, what play did you get burned on that makes you post this?

Commmon Maaaan
    What does being tackled have to do with already being on the ground and having somebody touch you with their finger, being tackled means you're put on the ground, if you're already on the ground theres no need to tackle you any further

I lost a bet a couple weeks ago bc a guy swiped at a player as he was making a diving catch but didnt actually touch him EVEN THOUGH THE GUY WENT TO THE GROUND IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING THE CATCH, the guy then got up and ran into the end zone

Touching your finger to the guy has nothing to do with the defense having tackled him, his fingertip didnt cause the tackle, that's why college has a brain and the play is over when the player is down

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

sry for ur losing wager, but.we.will just have to agree to disagree... gl sir