mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are you doing for Halloween?

Halloween is always a busy time of year for me. It is one of the key days for rebuilding my bankroll. I am preparing today getting my supplies dancing a bit in my driveway doing jumping jacks with my shirt off winking at females.

Here is my Halloween Bankroll Building Plan:

1) Morning take moped to rich neighborhoods case some houses. Eat some capicola on italian roll with hot mustard while hiding in bushes. Pinch asses of broads as they walk by on sidewalk get a few numbers. -$2.99

2) Stuff old sock with gravel. Drive by on moped and hit tricker treaters upside the head with it. Take wallets, candies and most importantly UNICEF BOXES = ORANGE GOLD. get that money honey +$2,000.00

3) Go to previously cased houses in rich area. Abduct jak-o-lanterns and leave ransom note on doorsteps. Watch children cry from bushes as entertainment. +$100 in utility

4) Go to senior home slam pumpkins on old people's heads. Take money + medication. Mail piece of pumpkin to families to show I'm not fukkin around. +$1,300.00

5) Borrow neighbors garbage can. fill up with his hose and gather crab apples. Set up on street corner $5.00 a shot for apple bobbing for kiddies. Splash water on shirts of hot milfs then charge other men to watch. +$260.00

6) Cut senior medications with ground up chalk. Hire homeless people. Sell mixture to occupy wall streets to take advantage of democratic guilt and holiday season.stiff homeless. +$1,500.00

7) Visit Jean-Guy my bookie in discotheque. He blackens my face because I'm behind on markers. pay off markers, post up, bet a few games. Eat some smoked meat on rye. Do my thing on dancefloor. 2 broads pass out due to my overwhelming sexuality take their purses. -$5,000.00 for markers, + $300.00 in purses+ $2,000.00 cash advance on their cards.

8) Buy silk suite moon boots and g-string. Visit houses shakedown families and throw broken pumpkins at them after ransom is paid. +$10,000.00

NET $12,357.01

Living the dream boys, living the dream! And you can't post up $200.00 to be an SBR Pro
    Last edited by mrmarket; 10-31-11 at 12:18 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

mrmarket
    Update your status

Up late tonight men. Gassing up the moped. Rudrigo is feeling ill with the flew. He will only be able to roll a few tricker treaters today. A sad turn of events.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Jesus, are you related to Corbin?

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

haha

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmaoooo!!!! Funny shit!! Haha

Ill probably just hand out candy and take it easy, its a monday after all =P

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most towns around here cancelled Halloween due to so many power lines being down
    unheard of and I think later in week kids can go out

I usually shut all the lights out and pretend I am not home. I aint buying fukkin candy way too much money.
    I cut a small slit in blinds and use my telescope to check out Hot Moms by the streets. A few kids thrown apples at my door because I get nabbed once in a while peaking out and the fukkin blinds move and they call me names.

Ricki Roma

Dam jj fck ur life bro..

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

What in the ****?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Give out candy to kids. Wait up make sure house is not messed with. Get co2 for paintball gun and light up anyone looking to cause mischief.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

was going go out with the kid, but its freezing down here in s. florida today its like 74 degrees right now, i am not going out in that shit

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

arson for hire in those power outage neighborhoods must be pretty high right now. Police services are handling other stuff. Time to reap that insurance money

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I use to go egging and mailbox bashing but now that I own a house I sit on the front porch waiting for pricks like me.

mrmarket
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    I use to go egging and mailbox bashing but now that I own a house I sit on the front porch waiting for pricks like me.
    Good idea. Lots of weirdos out on Halloween. Have to be regulated by the gamblers or who else am I right?

finished first wave of plan. had to be more forceful than usual. wirey old man defended his pumpkin as I creeped up on it. he was fast. had hands all over me might have pinched me i will check later. knocked him the fukk out. as he regained consciousness put pumpkin in his view. it was well carved smiling. old people do quality work. curb stomped it as an example to others in neighborhood. old man weeping like he bet indianapolis. tough business but you have to be hard. next.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm gonna shoot my sperm inside prissys mom

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Im going to eat some candy have some beers at the local watering hole afterwards watching the game, then hopefully i will be tongue punching some cougar in her fart box

Ricki Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    I'm gonna shoot my sperm inside prissys mom

Wtf forreal?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Going to North Beach then Polk St....Lots of yay will be consumed.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Passing out candy 6p-8p, taking a nap then work 11:30p-7a

homeless
    homeless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just preparing myself to go out parting